You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

Bianca Feb 28, 2017 08:07:10 AM ET

Hi. i'm 10 weeks plus 2 days today. this is my second pregnancy after 5 years. the worst feeling in the world. i'm spitting like all day every day. i'm tired, got bad headaches. i don't know what to eat because just the thought of food makes me sick. when i eat, after 5 minutes, i'm hungry again. then i just have that throw up feeling. i'm constantly hooked to my bed. i don't have energy to clean my house. it's just the worst feeling ever.

Guest May 2, 2017 01:26:37 PM ET

I feel exactly the same! funny enough, my 2nd pregnancy after 5 years too, and i'm 10 +4. my first pregnancy was a dream, yet this time i'm constantly feeling sick, need to lie-down, never know if i'm going to throw up or not, no energy and constant headaches :-( all i keep thinking is in 30 weeks it will all be worth it! hope things ease for you soon :-)

Rosie Oct 15, 2017 11:09:26 AM ET

Yip, i'm the same. thought i was being over dramatic, to be honest. so glad to know i'm not the only one. hopefully this passes for us soon.

Guest Jan 14, 2017 02:26:36 AM ET

I've had all day morning sickness since five weeks. i'm 10.2 weeks and i have just started getting bad headaches as well. i'm struggling so much. i have a 2 year old that demands most of my time and attention. i had severe morning sickness with my first as well. because i struggle so terribly with my first trimester i won't be having anymore children.

Guest Oct 24, 2017 08:03:23 AM ET

I feel you, i feel horrible :(

Guest Dec 27, 2016 07:00:16 PM ET

I am 10weeks as well. can't explain how i am feeling. just weird, lightheaded, dizzy, tired,.

Theresa Dec 15, 2016 07:27:56 PM ET

I'm ten weeks pregnant with twins, i'm tired, i'm fighting nausea! somebody please tell me it's going to get better!!!

jazmin Dec 12, 2016 09:28:51 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks 5 days pregnant. i feel tired and i haven't thrown up once.

Vanka Dec 2, 2016 02:38:19 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks and 5 days and have had no morning sickness or nausea at all. i'm just really tired, emotional, hungry, peeing a lot and i'm gaining my belly fast. is that normal???

Monica Oct 21, 2016 10:23:02 PM ET

I am ten weeks pregnant, i've felt fine up until this point. now i can't stand my baby father, everything he does irritates me. i'm so mean and moody, my belly hurts. i feel nauseus, and my head hurts very bad. please,i need some advice. i lost twins last year so everything scares me.

Laura Oct 18, 2016 05:55:21 AM ET

Generally, i am feeling good. from the minute week 9 began,, i have felt exhausted from 4 pm, like i can't stand up. this is very difficult to deal with at work. so, i will be telling my manager soon! (i will be 12 weeks in nov). i have also had hot flashes and headaches at night. apart from this, feeling lucky.

Jade Oct 17, 2016 04:27:32 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks 4 days and honestly feel pretty good. i've only thrown up twice since i've gotten pregnant. no headaches. the only thing really affecting me was sore boobs, that has gotten better and maybe a little more tired.

Guest Oct 8, 2016 06:28:21 PM ET

I am 10 weeks, i feel nauseous all the time. the feeling is terrible.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>