You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

Vanka Dec 2, 2016 02:38:19 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks and 5 days and have had no morning sickness or nausea at all. i'm just really tired, emotional, hungry, peeing a lot and i'm gaining my belly fast. is that normal???

Leesha Apr 23, 2015 08:08:23 PM ET

I am 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i've had sickness from very early on. my symptoms of sickness are quiet random, although i've not really had any headaches. feeling tired has been an early and ongoing symptom.

tavie Mar 10, 2015 02:27:20 AM ET

I am ten weeks pregnant, and it is now 2:25am. i can't sleep, i'm always throwing up, i don't want to eat, i'm tired, i'm hungry, and i'm already sick of these feelings. i'm so stressed. i have been on meds, and that didn't help. i don't know what to do!

Mommy Jan 13, 2017 01:19:57 AM ET

Buy gatorade and freeze it in cubes.. suck on those to alleviate nausea and it allows your body to get electrolytes. eat very small portions of food. make some broth. with veggies and meat, drink the broth and slowly try to eat the veggies and then the meat. take plenty of naps and try to enjoy the silent peaceful moments. if your mood or stress worsens seek professional help.

Sherry Mar 9, 2015 06:34:39 PM ET

I am 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and i am nauseous all the time with bad heartburn and constipation. when will it subside?

Guest Mar 13, 2017 05:38:36 PM ET

Dear sherry i am a mommy of 5 and suffer from constipation. i tried many things to no avail, until somebody suggested adding coconut oil to my diet. it was the best thing ever. i put a teaspoon in a cup of boiling water or herbal tea and drink that morning and night. i also use it to cook with. give it a try. hope this helps. good luck.

beckers Mar 4, 2015 11:40:06 PM ET

I'm tired all the time! i can never get enough sleep! i'm also throwing up a lot, and my belly looks like it's very very bloated. i get headaches and dizzy spells a lot, and i just don't feel good.

Mayela Feb 20, 2015 04:52:49 PM ET

I am now 10 weeks. i have been feeling nauseous, and throw up yellowish liquid. i don't throw up all the time. i also feel tired most of the time.

J Feb 11, 2015 12:12:07 PM ET

I've felt awful since 6 weeks. i'm now 10 weeks and i am nauseous, vomiting, tired, and hungry, but don't want to eat. i also have a burning acid pain in my stomach. :(

randi Feb 14, 2015 10:32:20 PM ET

I think you are carrying a baby boy.

A Feb 26, 2017 10:39:58 PM ET

Same exact symptoms at 10 weeks.

Prissy Feb 1, 2015 05:28:35 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant, and i feel terrible. the nausea just won't leave. i can't keep anything down, and i've been in and out the hospital. i can't wait to get to the second trimester. i hope it gets better.

Rose Jan 29, 2015 11:59:06 PM ET

The headaches won't stop, and nausea, dizziness, and tiredness get the best of me.

Krystal Nov 22, 2016 09:25:50 PM ET

I have had headache for 4days now. i can't get rid of it. i feel shortness of breath as well when i'm trying to do things. i can't stand for long because i get dizzy. i'm 10 weeks pregnant as well. i'm already over it. i drink plenty of water. i haven't done a number 2 either. that's driving me nuts. this pregnancy is diferent to my others.

Claire Dec 27, 2014 03:28:12 AM ET

I'm nauseous 24/7, and throwing up a couple of times a day still (from week 6). i'm also tired, weak and dizzy. i can't wait until the 2nd trimester in hopes that it'll get better.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>