You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

Guest Dec 27, 2016 07:00:16 PM ET

I am 10weeks as well. can't explain how i am feeling. just weird, lightheaded, dizzy, tired,.

Theresa Dec 15, 2016 07:27:56 PM ET

I'm ten weeks pregnant with twins, i'm tired, i'm fighting nausea! somebody please tell me it's going to get better!!!

jazmin Dec 12, 2016 09:28:51 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks 5 days pregnant. i feel tired and i haven't thrown up once.

Vanka Dec 2, 2016 02:38:19 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks and 5 days and have had no morning sickness or nausea at all. i'm just really tired, emotional, hungry, peeing a lot and i'm gaining my belly fast. is that normal???

Monica Oct 21, 2016 10:23:02 PM ET

I am ten weeks pregnant, i've felt fine up until this point. now i can't stand my baby father, everything he does irritates me. i'm so mean and moody, my belly hurts. i feel nauseus, and my head hurts very bad. please,i need some advice. i lost twins last year so everything scares me.

Laura Oct 18, 2016 05:55:21 AM ET

Generally, i am feeling good. from the minute week 9 began,, i have felt exhausted from 4 pm, like i can't stand up. this is very difficult to deal with at work. so, i will be telling my manager soon! (i will be 12 weeks in nov). i have also had hot flashes and headaches at night. apart from this, feeling lucky.

Jade Oct 17, 2016 04:27:32 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks 4 days and honestly feel pretty good. i've only thrown up twice since i've gotten pregnant. no headaches. the only thing really affecting me was sore boobs, that has gotten better and maybe a little more tired.

Guest Oct 8, 2016 06:28:21 PM ET

I am 10 weeks, i feel nauseous all the time. the feeling is terrible.

Melanie Sep 27, 2016 01:47:56 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. right at 10 weeks my vommiting has almost completely subsided! i still puke 2-3 times a day. but, then i feel amazing! and i am starting to really enjoy food again! there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

K Sep 18, 2016 10:55:56 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and feel horrible. i'm tired most of the time, even if i rest. i get random headaches, nauseated by any and every smell, constipated all the time. i think that's about it for now lol

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>