Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

J Feb 11, 2015 05:12:07 PM ET

I've felt awful since 6 weeks. i'm now 10 weeks and i am nauseous, vomiting, tired, and hungry, but don't want to eat. i also have a burning acid pain in my stomach. :(

randi Feb 15, 2015 03:32:20 AM ET

I think you are carrying a baby boy.

A Feb 27, 2017 03:39:58 AM ET

Same exact symptoms at 10 weeks.

Prissy Feb 1, 2015 10:28:35 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant, and i feel terrible. the nausea just won't leave. i can't keep anything down, and i've been in and out the hospital. i can't wait to get to the second trimester. i hope it gets better.

Rose Jan 30, 2015 04:59:06 AM ET

The headaches won't stop, and nausea, dizziness, and tiredness get the best of me.

Krystal Nov 23, 2016 02:25:50 AM ET

I have had headache for 4days now. i can't get rid of it. i feel shortness of breath as well when i'm trying to do things. i can't stand for long because i get dizzy. i'm 10 weeks pregnant as well. i'm already over it. i drink plenty of water. i haven't done a number 2 either. that's driving me nuts. this pregnancy is diferent to my others.

Claire Dec 27, 2014 08:28:12 AM ET

I'm nauseous 24/7, and throwing up a couple of times a day still (from week 6). i'm also tired, weak and dizzy. i can't wait until the 2nd trimester in hopes that it'll get better.

Guest Dec 22, 2014 06:56:34 PM ET

I am 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and nausea and headaches have set in.

winterfresh Dec 6, 2014 01:02:37 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks today and yesterday was horrible. i had a horrible headache and threw up for the first time. i also have a backache and mild cramping that comes and goes. not to mention the only thing the pharmacist suggests is tylenol. ughh, i hope this passes.

kay Nov 19, 2014 12:15:16 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks pregnant, and this headache came out of nowhere. i hope this passes soon.

Merit Nov 17, 2014 09:31:17 PM ET

Am 10 weeks pregnant. i have this constant headache that refuses to go away, and i always get upset at any little thing, even to the kids, but i don't like it.

Ary Nov 5, 2014 02:12:06 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks, and my main two symptoms are tiredness, and i cant keep anything down. will this get better?

valini Oct 8, 2014 02:03:32 PM ET

I feel upset all the time. i'm hungry, but i can't eat. when i see food, i want to throw up. i also have dizziness and weakness.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question