You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

ray Aug 20, 2014 11:43:55 AM ET

I am 10 weeks today, and feel way better. is this a good sign?

mezzy Aug 17, 2014 02:52:42 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and having terrible all day morning sickness. i've talked to my doctor and i've been on 4 types of anti-nausea medication and they all just seem to make it worse. i can't even keep water down :(

Guest Jul 1, 2014 09:03:00 AM ET

Every pregnancy is different and unfortunately we don't know what to expect. during my first pregnancy i had terrible morning sickness. during my current pregnancy, at first all i wanted to do is eat and sleep. i am now ten weeks five days and for the past two days i've been having horrible morning sickness. i thought it was over this morning until i ate and threw up again almost immediately.

Laurie Jun 29, 2014 11:51:38 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant and i started being sick at week 2. i have 2 small children and i am so over being sick. the doctor gave me yet another medicine and it helps to keep some food down, but i still have no energy. all i want to do is lay down. i am the person that is always on the go and doing things. i am absolutely miserable. i feel like everyone thinks its crazy how i feel and almost everyone that i talked to talks about how they love being pregnant. i feel like i am at my wits end, and i am ready to feel better.

Guest Jun 25, 2014 09:32:25 PM ET

Hi. i am 8 weeks and 4 days. i have cramping pains like period cramps. is this normal? i'm so scared something is wrong. does anybody have cramps too?

Guest Jul 1, 2014 08:25:58 AM ET

No this is not normal you should talk your doctor immediately. cramps can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.

Guest Aug 7, 2014 03:52:28 PM ET

My doctor said cramping is normal because it is your uterus growing to make room for the baby, and the cramping you feel is stretching. if there is severe sharp pains or blood then i would say that's not normal.

Jen Sep 30, 2014 05:06:25 AM ET

Hi there. i am 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i have been having the cramps too. i was told by a consultant that it's normal to get these, as it's the womb stretching and growing.

Guest Dec 9, 2013 12:42:03 PM ET

I'm ten weeks and with lots of tummy discomfort and i lost a lot of weight i'm worried. it's my third pregnancy.

lucy Sep 23, 2013 12:36:37 PM ET

Im 10wk and 3 days and i'm still being sick,this is my third pregnancy and defo the worst i've been. i don't want to do anything and feel so ill,i find myself so tired and fed up. help lol

Jennifer Sep 9, 2013 04:43:07 AM ET

I am 10 weeks and 5 days, i had an ectopic pregnancy about 8 years ago so this is my 2nd pregnancy. i had an ultra sound at 8 weeks pregnant and found the baby is in the right spot with a strong heart beat. i have only been sick 3 times so far, i have had a little heartburn here and there, and have had headaches. i thought for sure i would feel worse then i do, guess i am lucky. i have been feeling little pains in my lower back but im pretty sure that is just stretching. i am starting to show a little, at least to myself, everyone else probably just thinks im just getting chunky. my next doctors appointment is next week and i cant wait, i hope i get to see my little peanut again on ultra sound.

Guest Aug 11, 2013 09:18:23 PM ET

Tomorrow i will be 10 weeks. is it normal that the morning sickness has pretty much been gone for over a week. the only symptoms that i have seem to be gas a giant boobs. should i be worried that something is wrong?

natasha Aug 10, 2013 04:26:38 AM ET

Hi i'm 10weeks and 2 day,this is my 6pregancy had 5 missc,i feel more positive about this pregancy.pls pray for me baby is due in march 2014

Belinda Aug 15, 2013 12:45:04 AM ET

Hi natasha. we are almost in the same boat. this is my 4 pregnancy and had 3 msc. also due 10 march 2014. if you would like to chat let me know.

Guest Nov 23, 2013 09:00:26 AM ET

Same here dear. i just want to say to think only positive. good luck

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>