Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

mom to be Sep 28, 2014 12:30:25 PM ET

I'm constipated, have really bad dizziness. i can't wait to get over the 12 week mark.

Guest Sep 17, 2014 09:51:38 PM ET

Headaches have officially begun.

ashley Sep 14, 2014 01:03:03 AM ET

It's back. morning sickness for me.

Godsend Sep 9, 2014 05:56:15 AM ET

I am 9 weeks 4 days, cramping, and my head hurts. is this ok?

ray Aug 20, 2014 03:43:55 PM ET

I am 10 weeks today, and feel way better. is this a good sign?

mezzy Aug 17, 2014 06:52:42 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and having terrible all day morning sickness. i've talked to my doctor and i've been on 4 types of anti-nausea medication and they all just seem to make it worse. i can't even keep water down :(

Guest Jul 1, 2014 01:03:00 PM ET

Every pregnancy is different and unfortunately we don't know what to expect. during my first pregnancy i had terrible morning sickness. during my current pregnancy, at first all i wanted to do is eat and sleep. i am now ten weeks five days and for the past two days i've been having horrible morning sickness. i thought it was over this morning until i ate and threw up again almost immediately.

Laurie Jun 29, 2014 03:51:38 PM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant and i started being sick at week 2. i have 2 small children and i am so over being sick. the doctor gave me yet another medicine and it helps to keep some food down, but i still have no energy. all i want to do is lay down. i am the person that is always on the go and doing things. i am absolutely miserable. i feel like everyone thinks its crazy how i feel and almost everyone that i talked to talks about how they love being pregnant. i feel like i am at my wits end, and i am ready to feel better.

Guest Jun 26, 2014 01:32:25 AM ET

Hi. i am 8 weeks and 4 days. i have cramping pains like period cramps. is this normal? i'm so scared something is wrong. does anybody have cramps too?

Guest Jul 1, 2014 12:25:58 PM ET

No this is not normal you should talk your doctor immediately. cramps can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.

Guest Aug 7, 2014 07:52:28 PM ET

My doctor said cramping is normal because it is your uterus growing to make room for the baby, and the cramping you feel is stretching. if there is severe sharp pains or blood then i would say that's not normal.

Jen Sep 30, 2014 09:06:25 AM ET

Hi there. i am 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i have been having the cramps too. i was told by a consultant that it's normal to get these, as it's the womb stretching and growing.

Guest Dec 9, 2013 05:42:03 PM ET

I'm ten weeks and with lots of tummy discomfort and i lost a lot of weight i'm worried. it's my third pregnancy.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>