Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Jennifer Sep 9, 2013 08:43:07 AM ET

I am 10 weeks and 5 days, i had an ectopic pregnancy about 8 years ago so this is my 2nd pregnancy. i had an ultra sound at 8 weeks pregnant and found the baby is in the right spot with a strong heart beat. i have only been sick 3 times so far, i have had a little heartburn here and there, and have had headaches. i thought for sure i would feel worse then i do, guess i am lucky. i have been feeling little pains in my lower back but im pretty sure that is just stretching. i am starting to show a little, at least to myself, everyone else probably just thinks im just getting chunky. my next doctors appointment is next week and i cant wait, i hope i get to see my little peanut again on ultra sound.

Guest Aug 12, 2013 01:18:23 AM ET

Tomorrow i will be 10 weeks. is it normal that the morning sickness has pretty much been gone for over a week. the only symptoms that i have seem to be gas a giant boobs. should i be worried that something is wrong?

natasha Aug 10, 2013 08:26:38 AM ET

Hi i'm 10weeks and 2 day,this is my 6pregancy had 5 missc,i feel more positive about this pregancy.pls pray for me baby is due in march 2014

Belinda Aug 15, 2013 04:45:04 AM ET

Hi natasha. we are almost in the same boat. this is my 4 pregnancy and had 3 msc. also due 10 march 2014. if you would like to chat let me know.

Guest Nov 23, 2013 02:00:26 PM ET

Same here dear. i just want to say to think only positive. good luck

Dee Jul 26, 2013 12:01:30 AM ET

I am 10 weeks and i have had no morning sickness and i have only had one headache!! (thank god) i was a little nervous about the pressure since i lost my first child at 16 weeks of pregnancy. glad to know that this is normal!!!

Guest Jul 22, 2013 10:12:45 PM ET

10 weeks with twins, i have felt really good up until week 9, where now i am queezy occasionally, extremely tired, and most recently experiencing head aches. i am really beginning to show (noticeable to others)i feel like i shouldn't be showing....

Tracey Aug 21, 2013 03:41:40 PM ET

Hi im also 10 + 1 weeks preg with twins and all iv suffered with is tiredness but today im startin to surfferd from really bad headachs also

michelle Jul 17, 2013 05:59:45 AM ET

Hi. i'm 10 weeks and the sickness is driving me crazy i can't keep nothing down i've been in and out of the hospital. and 3 days ago my uterus is actually coming out i was able to touch it. i'm really scared. i really need some advise.

Justine Jul 12, 2013 09:31:24 AM ET

Feeling awful everyday! this is my 3rd pregnancy i've never felt this way with my boys. hoping the morning sickness ends soon!!

rachellematheney Jul 4, 2013 01:41:18 PM ET

10wk5days - jus as sick as i was with my daughter lol, this pregnancy is almost the same. my daughter has been an only child for 9 yrs .. & now gets to be a big sister, so now her little dream comes true. because i was told id never be able to carry another one again, but so far - baby is healthy & doing good :)

sophiegracie88 Jun 21, 2013 05:24:43 PM ET

10 weeks and 2 days my sickness has cleared up other the last week is this normal? iv gad a few dull pains im my belly this week and sight heart burn!!

Vanessa Mar 24, 2013 11:49:29 PM ET

I'm not alone! oh my goodness, my nausea, headaches, and fatigue are pretty bad still and my husband doesn't believe that i can be this tired :( i thought that this being our fourth baby together, he'd understand, oh well. he's excited about our new baby and tells everyone about him/her. the smells at my office drive me nuts. so want to be over these symptoms so i can feel normal again. we're hoping for a boy this time around as we have all girls right now but whatever we are blessed with, we hope for a healthy baby and i wish you ladies the same...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>