You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

Guest Jul 22, 2013 06:12:45 PM ET

10 weeks with twins, i have felt really good up until week 9, where now i am queezy occasionally, extremely tired, and most recently experiencing head aches. i am really beginning to show (noticeable to others)i feel like i shouldn't be showing....

Tracey Aug 21, 2013 11:41:40 AM ET

Hi im also 10 + 1 weeks preg with twins and all iv suffered with is tiredness but today im startin to surfferd from really bad headachs also

michelle Jul 17, 2013 01:59:45 AM ET

Hi. i'm 10 weeks and the sickness is driving me crazy i can't keep nothing down i've been in and out of the hospital. and 3 days ago my uterus is actually coming out i was able to touch it. i'm really scared. i really need some advise.

Justine Jul 12, 2013 05:31:24 AM ET

Feeling awful everyday! this is my 3rd pregnancy i've never felt this way with my boys. hoping the morning sickness ends soon!!

rachellematheney Jul 4, 2013 09:41:18 AM ET

10wk5days - jus as sick as i was with my daughter lol, this pregnancy is almost the same. my daughter has been an only child for 9 yrs .. & now gets to be a big sister, so now her little dream comes true. because i was told id never be able to carry another one again, but so far - baby is healthy & doing good :)

sophiegracie88 Jun 21, 2013 01:24:43 PM ET

10 weeks and 2 days my sickness has cleared up other the last week is this normal? iv gad a few dull pains im my belly this week and sight heart burn!!

Vanessa Mar 24, 2013 07:49:29 PM ET

I'm not alone! oh my goodness, my nausea, headaches, and fatigue are pretty bad still and my husband doesn't believe that i can be this tired :( i thought that this being our fourth baby together, he'd understand, oh well. he's excited about our new baby and tells everyone about him/her. the smells at my office drive me nuts. so want to be over these symptoms so i can feel normal again. we're hoping for a boy this time around as we have all girls right now but whatever we are blessed with, we hope for a healthy baby and i wish you ladies the same...

Charlotte Mar 23, 2013 03:19:55 PM ET

9 weeks an feel absolutely awful sickness headaches mood swings 2nd pregnancy an definetly my last x

alyssaa Mar 12, 2013 08:51:52 PM ET

10w1d today-- wishing i felt better. had morning sickness from week 6 and still have it, but not as bad. praaaaying it will get better xoxoxx

mary Mar 12, 2013 03:25:25 PM ET

I am nine weeks now feeling nausea all the time, it started around the 6 week i am so looking forward to feel normal again and actually enjoying my food, this is my second pregnancy and i also seem very big i have a clear bump i was not this size on my first until i was 20 weeks.

Guest Mar 10, 2013 01:04:01 AM ET

Hi i am 10 weeks and 5 days today, this is my first pregnancy and the past 2 days i have felt nothing and it is really scaring me. is this normal or no?

michelle age 43 Sep 14, 2013 12:32:53 PM ET

I am experiencing the exact thing and scared as hell.. ten weeks today and up to about a week ago i'd have sworn i was gonna die and now i feel absolutely nothing except headaches not sure if this is normal

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>