You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

Amanda Feb 16, 2013 01:14:00 PM ET

10 weeks and 4 days. i felt very nausea weeks 5-8. i'm felling much better now. i'm very broken out. way worse then with my 1st pregnancy. (i have an 18 month boy) hummmm, could this mean a girl? constipation somewhat but just really moody and tired all the time. i haven't been exercising so that's not helping i'm sure. excited but kinda ready to get through this pregnancy. it not as fun the second time around.

LYDIA Feb 6, 2013 12:18:25 PM ET

Im 10 weeks today havnt been sick at all!! i thank god. how ever i havnt gained any weight and i was spotting for a week but docot sd that i just had a mild clot near my cervix that is just draining out. also when i have a orgasim i had the worst cramps!! however i googled it and said that it was normal :( so i can only enjoy sex sometimes. how ever it is a releaf after a long day of work. good luck ladies 30 more weeks to go :)

Juwana Jan 21, 2013 04:12:11 PM ET

I haven't really had any morning sickness. i weighed 115 before pregnancy and fluctuate between 116 and 117 now and i'm 10 weeks. i have a layer of fat over my stomach that i've never had before. is that common when you become pregnant? my friends say that my body is softening up to prepare for the baby. is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Mandy Jan 21, 2013 08:36:51 AM ET

Hi i am 10 weeks pregnant with my fourth and last!!! had terrible sickness 6-8 weeks then it vanished and i was able to eat for a week before it returned with avengence!! this is sickest i have been out of all three others,mum to reece,12,ashton,3and mia 1year.

JamiesesS. Jan 21, 2013 06:11:46 AM ET

Im 10weeks today nd i feel bad.... i cant keep nothing down nd i have headaches nd heartburn... my 1st prenatal visit is today so ill check with her on some meds i can take

Charie Jan 15, 2013 08:13:11 AM ET

Am 10 weeks pregnant and my first pregnancy, but i feel uncomfortable, not knowing what to eat, just feeling that unusual thing in my mouth feeling bitter...and feel my stomach pain..is this normal.

Mandy Jan 21, 2013 08:42:46 AM ET

Hi charie,yes pains all normal especially first time as your uterus is stretching to size of grapefruit would u believe! lol! also i found fruit a saviour with horrible taste that's constantly in your mouth and sip water when you can,you will feel beter next trimester when you have something to show for all these un welcome changes,big congrats! enjoy keeping your lil one safe xx mum to 3 and 10 weeks preg with no4! xx

malinda Jan 15, 2013 12:08:40 AM ET

I am 10 weeks and 2 days. sickness is gone n has been for a week or so. but man this constant pee trips but no bowel movements sucks! !

Steph Aug 5, 2013 11:04:15 PM ET

I know exactly how you feel 10 weeks and 2 days today... just keep swimming

Amy Sep 3, 2011 02:33:56 PM ET

I am 10wks. today! so happy to be in the double digits. around 6wks i was hit with horrible all day sickness. i was throwing up non stop and ended up dehydrated. my dr. prescribed a suppository called promethazine. it is a wonder drug. i feel 95% better! so if your m/s is real bad i would ask your dr. to prescribe something. i was unable to function and completely not myself. now i am able to enjoy this pregnancy (3rd pregnancy, but lost my 2 angels). this will be our first child. :o)

Cessley Mar 21, 2013 11:43:10 AM ET

Congrats on your pregnancy i am not yet 10 weeks i am almost 9 weeks i have had 12 pregnancies and i of course am prego now and i have 2 beautiful babies so i have lost some angels in my time... just know that you are blessed and you have made it past the hardest part in pregnancies. i think i might be in my safe zone but i am not sure yet don't see my dr for another week just hope and pray my baby still has a heartbeat at this point.

Michelle Dec 27, 2010 03:33:22 PM ET

Im 10 1/2 weeks, i never throw up but the constant feeling of being sick is the worst. these headaches are killing me especially since i work in front of a computer for 8hrs straight. my doc just prescribed me something for it tho :), don't know if its just me but my pants absolutely did not fit the moment i found out i was pregnant.

Lilly Dec 18, 2010 12:25:54 PM ET

Well the morning sickness went away a lil bit but i still feel bad some days.some days i feel great and some i feel like doo doo but my first one was worst

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>