Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Charlotte Mar 23, 2013 07:19:55 PM ET

9 weeks an feel absolutely awful sickness headaches mood swings 2nd pregnancy an definetly my last x

alyssaa Mar 13, 2013 12:51:52 AM ET

10w1d today-- wishing i felt better. had morning sickness from week 6 and still have it, but not as bad. praaaaying it will get better xoxoxx

mary Mar 12, 2013 07:25:25 PM ET

I am nine weeks now feeling nausea all the time, it started around the 6 week i am so looking forward to feel normal again and actually enjoying my food, this is my second pregnancy and i also seem very big i have a clear bump i was not this size on my first until i was 20 weeks.

Guest Mar 10, 2013 06:04:01 AM ET

Hi i am 10 weeks and 5 days today, this is my first pregnancy and the past 2 days i have felt nothing and it is really scaring me. is this normal or no?

michelle age 43 Sep 14, 2013 04:32:53 PM ET

I am experiencing the exact thing and scared as hell.. ten weeks today and up to about a week ago i'd have sworn i was gonna die and now i feel absolutely nothing except headaches not sure if this is normal

Amanda Feb 16, 2013 06:14:00 PM ET

10 weeks and 4 days. i felt very nausea weeks 5-8. i'm felling much better now. i'm very broken out. way worse then with my 1st pregnancy. (i have an 18 month boy) hummmm, could this mean a girl? constipation somewhat but just really moody and tired all the time. i haven't been exercising so that's not helping i'm sure. excited but kinda ready to get through this pregnancy. it not as fun the second time around.

LYDIA Feb 6, 2013 05:18:25 PM ET

Im 10 weeks today havnt been sick at all!! i thank god. how ever i havnt gained any weight and i was spotting for a week but docot sd that i just had a mild clot near my cervix that is just draining out. also when i have a orgasim i had the worst cramps!! however i googled it and said that it was normal :( so i can only enjoy sex sometimes. how ever it is a releaf after a long day of work. good luck ladies 30 more weeks to go :)

Juwana Jan 21, 2013 09:12:11 PM ET

I haven't really had any morning sickness. i weighed 115 before pregnancy and fluctuate between 116 and 117 now and i'm 10 weeks. i have a layer of fat over my stomach that i've never had before. is that common when you become pregnant? my friends say that my body is softening up to prepare for the baby. is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Mandy Jan 21, 2013 01:36:51 PM ET

Hi i am 10 weeks pregnant with my fourth and last!!! had terrible sickness 6-8 weeks then it vanished and i was able to eat for a week before it returned with avengence!! this is sickest i have been out of all three others,mum to reece,12,ashton,3and mia 1year.

JamiesesS. Jan 21, 2013 11:11:46 AM ET

Im 10weeks today nd i feel bad.... i cant keep nothing down nd i have headaches nd heartburn... my 1st prenatal visit is today so ill check with her on some meds i can take

Charie Jan 15, 2013 01:13:11 PM ET

Am 10 weeks pregnant and my first pregnancy, but i feel uncomfortable, not knowing what to eat, just feeling that unusual thing in my mouth feeling bitter...and feel my stomach pain..is this normal.

Mandy Jan 21, 2013 01:42:46 PM ET

Hi charie,yes pains all normal especially first time as your uterus is stretching to size of grapefruit would u believe! lol! also i found fruit a saviour with horrible taste that's constantly in your mouth and sip water when you can,you will feel beter next trimester when you have something to show for all these un welcome changes,big congrats! enjoy keeping your lil one safe xx mum to 3 and 10 weeks preg with no4! xx

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>