Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Charie Jan 15, 2013 01:13:11 PM ET

Am 10 weeks pregnant and my first pregnancy, but i feel uncomfortable, not knowing what to eat, just feeling that unusual thing in my mouth feeling bitter...and feel my stomach pain..is this normal.

Mandy Jan 21, 2013 01:42:46 PM ET

Hi charie,yes pains all normal especially first time as your uterus is stretching to size of grapefruit would u believe! lol! also i found fruit a saviour with horrible taste that's constantly in your mouth and sip water when you can,you will feel beter next trimester when you have something to show for all these un welcome changes,big congrats! enjoy keeping your lil one safe xx mum to 3 and 10 weeks preg with no4! xx

malinda Jan 15, 2013 05:08:40 AM ET

I am 10 weeks and 2 days. sickness is gone n has been for a week or so. but man this constant pee trips but no bowel movements sucks! !

Steph Aug 6, 2013 03:04:15 AM ET

I know exactly how you feel 10 weeks and 2 days today... just keep swimming

Amy Sep 3, 2011 06:33:56 PM ET

I am 10wks. today! so happy to be in the double digits. around 6wks i was hit with horrible all day sickness. i was throwing up non stop and ended up dehydrated. my dr. prescribed a suppository called promethazine. it is a wonder drug. i feel 95% better! so if your m/s is real bad i would ask your dr. to prescribe something. i was unable to function and completely not myself. now i am able to enjoy this pregnancy (3rd pregnancy, but lost my 2 angels). this will be our first child. :o)

Cessley Mar 21, 2013 03:43:10 PM ET

Congrats on your pregnancy i am not yet 10 weeks i am almost 9 weeks i have had 12 pregnancies and i of course am prego now and i have 2 beautiful babies so i have lost some angels in my time... just know that you are blessed and you have made it past the hardest part in pregnancies. i think i might be in my safe zone but i am not sure yet don't see my dr for another week just hope and pray my baby still has a heartbeat at this point.

Michelle Dec 27, 2010 08:33:22 PM ET

Im 10 1/2 weeks, i never throw up but the constant feeling of being sick is the worst. these headaches are killing me especially since i work in front of a computer for 8hrs straight. my doc just prescribed me something for it tho :), don't know if its just me but my pants absolutely did not fit the moment i found out i was pregnant.

Lilly Dec 18, 2010 05:25:54 PM ET

Well the morning sickness went away a lil bit but i still feel bad some days.some days i feel great and some i feel like doo doo but my first one was worst

Mel Aug 31, 2010 04:29:25 PM ET

Sick always, not always throwing up but the constant feeling of nausea makes my de-facto feel so helpless. he's always trying to find ways to cheer me up, though it often backfires...especially with the short fuse i have noticed that has been getting ever shorter. can't wear waistbands at all and am having trouble even wearing underwear as bubs doesn't like it and makes me feel more nauseous. bra size gone up, feeling the lump now inside and wondering when it's going to start getting good :)

Jen Aug 23, 2010 11:20:58 AM ET

I was soooo ill with nausea, vomiting, and headaches almost every day for a month for my 1 st pregancy... but am now 10 1/2 weeks into my 2nd preganancy and so thankful not to be sick at all --- aside from the headaches, of course!

Kelli Jul 24, 2010 12:22:21 AM ET

No morning sickness which is a shock, i was totally sick with both of my sons. my breasts are super sore and lumpy, which is new with this pregnancy. hoping for a girl this time, keep having dreams of a baby girl. can't wait to find out what this little one is? already gaining weight which is good and bad.

N Jun 18, 2010 01:23:19 PM ET

Ginger is the key to nausea. caffeine free ginger/peppermint tea; real ginger suckers; you can even take real ginger, peel a section cut and boil (add sugar for taste). this is what saved me from my last pregnancy. i was soooo sick and landed in the hospital from dehydration because i could not hold down much of anything including water.

sammy Jun 1, 2010 09:31:03 PM ET

Morning sickness has been soo bad! my baby does not like when i have milk in the morning time!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>