You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

Mel Aug 31, 2010 12:29:25 PM ET

Sick always, not always throwing up but the constant feeling of nausea makes my de-facto feel so helpless. he's always trying to find ways to cheer me up, though it often backfires...especially with the short fuse i have noticed that has been getting ever shorter. can't wear waistbands at all and am having trouble even wearing underwear as bubs doesn't like it and makes me feel more nauseous. bra size gone up, feeling the lump now inside and wondering when it's going to start getting good :)

Jen Aug 23, 2010 07:20:58 AM ET

I was soooo ill with nausea, vomiting, and headaches almost every day for a month for my 1 st pregancy... but am now 10 1/2 weeks into my 2nd preganancy and so thankful not to be sick at all --- aside from the headaches, of course!

Kelli Jul 23, 2010 08:22:21 PM ET

No morning sickness which is a shock, i was totally sick with both of my sons. my breasts are super sore and lumpy, which is new with this pregnancy. hoping for a girl this time, keep having dreams of a baby girl. can't wait to find out what this little one is? already gaining weight which is good and bad.

N Jun 18, 2010 09:23:19 AM ET

Ginger is the key to nausea. caffeine free ginger/peppermint tea; real ginger suckers; you can even take real ginger, peel a section cut and boil (add sugar for taste). this is what saved me from my last pregnancy. i was soooo sick and landed in the hospital from dehydration because i could not hold down much of anything including water.

sammy Jun 1, 2010 05:31:03 PM ET

Morning sickness has been soo bad! my baby does not like when i have milk in the morning time!!

me Apr 25, 2010 08:35:43 AM ET

I was soooo miserable during weeks 6-8 but im only somewhat miserable now at 10 weeks. my mind felt like i was being inhabited by aliens. the majority of my vomiting and nausea is at night. who knew! im also super tired of sleeping. i want to do stuff and stay awake but my body is having none of it. soooo tired of peeing and not being able to poop. what a trade off. plus since i was like 4 weeks my clothes started fitting tighter and i had a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen. between uterus growth and constipation i already have a bit of a waddle. :)

RENEE Mar 24, 2010 03:00:20 PM ET

How come i have lost 8 lbs since being pregnant is anyone else having hese problems?

Danielle Mar 19, 2010 11:53:48 PM ET

I have been extremly sick for about the past week or so now & i feel horrible!! but i know it'll all be worth it in the end

shelby Aug 21, 2009 04:06:05 AM ET

How come i feel fine?? other then the fact that my favorite jeans dont fit, but how come i dont feel sick??

Nadz Jan 31, 2013 07:34:06 AM ET

Jus be thankful u r not sick! it's no fun being sick. i've been sick since week 6. i am now at the end of my 10th week still feeling slightly sick but started getting headaches yesterday. the headaches are more manageable than the nausea and vomiting. i wish i were one of the lucky ones who didn't get sick.

Leah P. Jul 9, 2009 12:55:17 PM ET

Ive noticed when i have an orgasm, i get nauseous. sex is great...but the baby doesnt like the orgasm! why is that?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>