Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

RENEE Mar 24, 2010 07:00:20 PM ET

How come i have lost 8 lbs since being pregnant is anyone else having hese problems?

Danielle Mar 20, 2010 03:53:48 AM ET

I have been extremly sick for about the past week or so now & i feel horrible!! but i know it'll all be worth it in the end

shelby Aug 21, 2009 08:06:05 AM ET

How come i feel fine?? other then the fact that my favorite jeans dont fit, but how come i dont feel sick??

Nadz Jan 31, 2013 12:34:06 PM ET

Jus be thankful u r not sick! it's no fun being sick. i've been sick since week 6. i am now at the end of my 10th week still feeling slightly sick but started getting headaches yesterday. the headaches are more manageable than the nausea and vomiting. i wish i were one of the lucky ones who didn't get sick.

Leah P. Jul 9, 2009 04:55:17 PM ET

Ive noticed when i have an orgasm, i get nauseous. sex is great...but the baby doesnt like the orgasm! why is that?

sharonluvsbaby Jan 28, 2009 01:34:33 AM ET

No not every preggy gets sick but certainly the majority of us arent as lucky as you! so be thankful & take care of ur lil bean

Sara Feb 10, 2007 12:43:23 PM ET

I was nauseaous until my doctor perscribed me diclectin! the most wonderful drug out there for mornign sickness that is made just for pregnant woman! i would have never made it this far without it! i still get a little queasy if i eat the wrong things but atleast i keep the food down.

alisa Dec 21, 2006 07:37:44 PM ET

I got a glimpse at my little skutter a couple days ago the doc got the dates mixed up and added 3 weeks on me so i was 13 but turned out i was only 10

ashley Sep 15, 2005 02:10:43 PM ET

I dont get sick in the mournings but if i eat some foods i get sick to my stomach.if i drink to much pop i get bad cramps in my stomach.

Monica Aug 26, 2005 07:39:14 PM ET

I hear alot of people saying that they were sick the whole time i have not gottin sick yet i eat i think the baby might be to into the food to throw it up... is this normal does every pregnate woman get sick?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9