You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 11 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 11 Comments & Discussion

Hii Jul 29, 2017 02:46:06 PM ET

I am 11 weeks pregnant. and i lost a lot of waight. i am worried. is it normal? i am 215 and used to be 236. i was a big persen when i got pregnant and was thinking maybe that's why i lost waight.

Tigger17 Feb 8, 2017 07:38:37 PM ET

I am 11 weeks and 3 days, getting severe headaches, still extremely exhausted, and very crampy. i have had my 9 week ultrasound and everything looks normal and healthy. 179 bpm. i am so not hungry, not nauseated just no appetite. any suggestions, i am not obese but heavy 5'7 190 at the doctor's.

worried Mar 5, 2015 03:44:38 PM ET

My wife is 44 years and 11 weeks pregnant now, and she says she doesn't want to see me anymore. it's been a while without talking with her on the phone, as she said she doesn't want to see me. it's her first pregnancy in her life. i last heard her symptoms like a toothache, headache, tiredness, sleepy and cramps in her stomach after she missed her menstruation. now i am so stressed, because i don't know how to see her or to hear her on the phone. i am so worried about her whereabouts and how she feels now.

Fena Mar 11, 2015 07:30:28 PM ET

I'm sorry that you are going through this. continue to be supportive of her. try writing her an email, calling and leaving a pics message. it's your child as well, and it's important for you to be a part of the baby's life, even if you and her don't work out. hoping the best for you and the family.

Friend May 10, 2017 04:57:58 PM ET

The same thing happened to me when i was first pregnant, i couldn't stand him, the sound of his breathing. i'd like to say it all went back to normal but to be honest it never did. i think that women's expectations change dramatically when they get pregnant, they realize all the ways that they don't have patience and time to deal with your husbands shortcomings anymore because their focus is on the baby. if i felt that he was forgetful and scatterbrained and careless and didn't listen well and i noticed all the ways that he was childish and they were magnified because i told him i don't want to be raising two people. we're together now but it's not good like it was when we were free and having fun in the beginning. it's only for the sake of the children because he made a commitment . we got married but we were separated for a long time. i guess if there's anything i can say just wait it out, don't push her, don't make it all about you, don't try and fix your relationship right now. just be her friend, be her friend as long as you have too, until she starts respecting you again or wanting to be with you. it's called sacrifice, trying to be as selfless as possible and stop any and all annoying bad habits and grow up and be a responsible man and do nice things for her whether she acts appreciative or friendly to you at all because right now she's not herself. and it's for better, for worse, for richer or for poorer, for sickness and in health. plus you'll shoot yourself in the foot if you don't. god bless!

anushree Jan 9, 2015 05:51:50 AM ET

Hi, i am 11 weeks and still need to visit my doctor. i'm a little nervous as i traveled a lot during weeks 7 and 8. i hope everything goes well, and want to wish all the new mommies all the very best. muah. love you all.

Raj Sep 17, 2014 05:21:40 PM ET

Hi. i just had iui 6 days ago and i always feel gassy. why is that?

Mimi Sep 16, 2014 04:24:48 PM ET

Hi there. i'm 11 weeks 4 days today. i have only been feeling extremely sleepy all the time. i want to nap any chance i can get. but, for some reason at around 2am to 4am, i am extremely energetic. i feel like i can clean and cook, and do anything at that time. i find it so weird. but, besides that, i haven't been sick. the breast tenderness went away, and i'm not gassy. i have an appointment tomorrow. i cant wait. good luck!! :-)

nisa Sep 1, 2014 12:39:11 PM ET

Hi i'm 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant. i'm really excited, but i'm always tired and sleepy at work. i can't seem to keep food down. i've even lost a lot of weight because i can't eat. i'm really worried.

S.M. Aug 24, 2014 07:02:36 PM ET

Hi. i'm 11 weeks 4 days and tired, tired, tired all day long. it feels like it is a workout just to take a bath or shower. also, i have facial hair growing like crazy. i'm worried that i'm sleeping too much and also that maybe my hormones are off balance due to extreme facial hair. i go in for my first doctor's appt. in a week. i will be over 12 weeks. i'm worried to death something will be wrong with my baby. i will be horrified if there is something wrong and i did not go to doctor sooner.

A.P. Feb 19, 2017 12:07:26 AM ET

Hello,i'm 11 weeks 5 days and bathing definitely feels like a workout. i vacuumed my house yesterday and got so exhausted i had to go lay down.

Dolly Jul 16, 2014 07:17:15 PM ET

I'm 11w2d and my morning sickness has been horrible. i've had a 9 week scan and have my 12 week, next week. can't wait!! but i really wish this sickness would stop. i've lost a stone and a half, 20lbs :(

miyavicandy May 8, 2014 09:44:20 AM ET

I'm 11 weeks today and a couple days ago i found out i'm having twins!!! and, i swear for the past few days i have been feeling the flutters. this is my 2nd pregnancy also. and, i'm not gassy, i know the difference. it's so crazy. i'm so excited!

jg May 22, 2014 04:01:26 PM ET

Me too! totally crazy. i'm 11wks 1 day, you're about a month ahead of me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>