You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 11 > Comments

Lisa Dec 13, 2012 11:12:29 PM ET

I'm 11wks. 2days, this is my 2nd pregnancy, my first was a boy. i had nausea from wk. 8-14 w/ him, & vomited sometimes. however, so far this pregnancy's been much harder, i've been terribly sick since wk. 7 until now, vomiting on a daily basis. i'm weak, already been in the hospital for dehydration. taking zofran, but it doesn't do wonders for me. praying to see better days ahead, so i can start enjoying pregnancy! it's tuff, especially when you have a little toddler to look after too! :(

becks Dec 10, 2012 03:59:45 PM ET

Im 11 weeks and 5 days, overcoming crazy symptoms of nausea and sickness,and seperation, its been a hectic emotinaly and physicaly! had my first scan last week i was so amused by the reality of it all...theres a baby in my tummy. it's my first. im having another scan this week looking forward to it very much. my little munchkin.

zoe Nov 24, 2012 01:44:15 PM ET

I'm 35yrs old & this is my first prenancy i am 10weeks & 1 day . i was starting to feel better from last week but since yesterday i am back to my ugg moment constantly vomitting non stop & can't keep anything down. i so want the first trimester to be over i am not coping one bit.

Lucky kids Mar 11, 2013 12:13:03 PM ET

I completely hear you! i'm 38, 11 1/2 weeks and am just feeling icky. nausia, throwing up every so often...i have 4 other children at home and feel so challenged. i want so badly to get back to being mama cleaning the home, making dinners etc...my 3 year i'll is so thrilled to have all thx extra tv time! hang in there! we just have to get through this phase and we'll be so excited and back to our normal selves. it feels like its never gong to happen but it will!!

Mouse Mar 18, 2013 11:20:28 PM ET

Hello i'm also 38 and 11.5 weeks with 3 children being awesome for a very tired & nauseas mummy!! have my scan on monday and can't wait!!

kamini patel Nov 19, 2012 02:02:05 AM ET

Hi i m also 10week and 6days pregnant. i dont feel anything right from starting of my pregnancy till now and keep on thinking is everything is alright?but went to doctor for ultrasound and the baby was fine. so i think for some moms it is normal to feel any thing so be calm n njoy.

Maxine Jan 16, 2013 10:10:11 PM ET

Hi! i'm 11 weeks exactly and haven't had anything yet either! this is my first and i'm constantly in disbelief that there's anything actually happening! my first scan is next week, i can't wait! i need to know that there's a baby in there!!

bcaterina Nov 11, 2012 04:38:52 PM ET

I am 11.5 weeks pregnant and feeling quite well. i have to say that during weeks 6-10, i wasn't do well at all and lost about 5 lbs in the process. now that the placenta is close to fully formed, i'm feeling energized. this is my second baby and we have decided not to find out the sex. we're looking forward to driving everyone absolutely mad!

michelle Oct 30, 2012 09:52:16 AM ET

I have a boy and a girl, first pregnancy fine sick once.. second was my girl and i was constantly throwing up for the first trimester.. this pregnancy im exhausted tired and sick but only physically a few times..have a feeling this is another little girl time will tell..

alma Oct 22, 2012 10:30:15 PM ET

I am 10 weeks 3 days, i feely ugg since week 7, i am struggling with too much vommiting, it has settle down but i feel so tired all the time. want to enjoy this pregnancy;(

natasha Oct 22, 2012 12:55:27 PM ET

Rachel when you due

Rachel Oct 21, 2012 07:17:20 AM ET

I am 11weeks 5 days, i have been so tired and feeling not so bad pains since i got pregnat until now at 11weeks, i cant feel anything and iam so worried. is it normal or should i feel something all the time? its my first pregnancy and um clueless.

Juliet Sep 19, 2012 09:22:36 AM ET

I did my ultrasound yesterday and i'm 10 weeks pregnant. i was so tired, nauseated till yesterday but thank god today i'm bit fine i guess till now. but after my lunch i felt slight vomityish, but i had tamarind and even raw mango dipped in salt and felt so good. just wish that let all of us enjoy our pregnancy.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>