You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 11 > Comments

mariah Sep 11, 2012 10:28:55 PM ET

Hey i'm 11weeks 5 days and i feel awful i'm tired all the time but i don't really feel pregnant anymore which makes me worried, saw the baby last week and it was jus fine should i go back to my doc or jus try to relax this. is my first pregnancy so idk

Jeannie Jul 2, 2012 05:31:01 PM ET

I am 10 weeks and 6 days pregnant, i have had really terrible morning sickness since i was 6 weeks! so far i don't have a belly i have lost 31 pounds!!! i used to weight 145 & now 114. i went to the hospital and they gave me medication fr the vomiting but it's only for 3 days and so far it's working & thy told me everything is ok but i am still worried bc i lost 31 pounds!!

Hollie Jun 3, 2012 06:04:05 AM ET

Hey all i'm just over 11 weeks abd have had my first scan as my dates are all over the place! was scary seeing my baby and making it all extremely real! so exciting though have got another in 2 weeks :) i had terrible morning sickness but has seemed to have stopped so don't worry ladies it hopefully doesn't last!

Alesha May 19, 2012 02:02:46 AM ET

I'm 11 weeks. this is my third child. with the other two i was not so tired or sick all the time. now all i want to do is sleep. i'm hopin for a little girl. i have my two boys..

Emma May 14, 2012 07:48:47 AM ET

Im 11 weeks and cant stop being sick, i hate the saliva thats constantly in the back of my throat but this is my first child and i cant wait, i was told at the beginning of the year i couldnt have kids so see this as my miricle child :d im so excited but at the same time wish the sickness would stop! my pills dont work and have tryed all the ginger, sick bands etc.. any other ideas?? x

Anne Nov 12, 2011 05:58:43 AM ET

I'm 11 weeks too... maybe stupid; but i'm worried about my weight gain; i gained 6 lbs, and according to the chart i signed up with shouldn't have gained anything!! it's a bit confusing though, because it also says that you can gain between 2 and 4 lbs in the first trimester, which would put me "only" 2 lbs up from where i should be... am i a fatty?

Buhle Oct 27, 2011 01:38:12 PM ET

I'm on my 10th week 3 days, i'm depressed most of the time. i'm crying as i'm writing this comment because i can't stand the excessive saliva and the thick mucus at the back of my throat its driving me insane:-( i pray to god it all ends so i can enjoy my pregnancy!!!

Ashley Jul 7, 2011 02:57:22 PM ET

In 11 weeks havnt been sick at all yet have lost 7 lbs and besides the odd craving i don't feel pregnant, kinda weird seeing as with my first i was sick from week6-week14 but i guess i shouldn't complain i just hope everything is ok

Luba Mar 29, 2011 10:03:25 AM ET

I am 11 wks 4 days and have no morning sickness and am feeling great. my sickness stoped at 9 wks. i did an ultrasound and the baby is making flips sucking his tumb and almont the whole time show his- her back to me. makes me fell very special. i started to show a little bit because it's my second . with my first gained a lot of weight hope with this one i will be in the normal range! my due date is on my bday so really happy. going to my appt on friday let you guys know more then!

janene Nov 13, 2010 01:35:20 AM ET

I am 11 weeks pregnant! i feel rubbish most of the time. i have an apathy that is just awful to live with. i feel sick and tired a lot and i have a lot of aches and pains. i am struggling to do my full time job and i don't do anything else. i am so happy to be expecting my first child and am pretty sure all this wont last much longer x

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>