You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 12 Comments & Discussion

Cavel May 17, 2018 08:35:49 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant. my breast are as tender and swollen as they were before. i hardly have morning sickness now and i can't stomach to eat certain foods anymore. sometimes i feel dizzy. a funny thing about my pregnancy, when i wake up at 5:00 am in the morning i have to sneeze.

Adeola Amos Dec 27, 2017 04:10:35 AM ET

I am not to sure i did a to test i show positive and my scan said no pregnant why

Luna Oct 22, 2017 12:02:47 AM ET

Okay, i am almost at 12 weeks, i'm always hungry 24/7, i get very dizzy by standing up or just randomly walking, i still get nausea fromn time to time, i have sore breasts and my bras are really to tight to wear, i can't eat certain foods i loved to eat all the time 2 to 3 months ago, i get these tight pains here and there lower abdominal but i'm also bloated so can't fit any of my jeans, it's hard to tell if i have a baby bump or not because i'm kind of fluffy, but i've gotten sspottings like 3-4 days of light blood thought they were periods but they were a week 1/2 earlier and later than my normal menstrual cycle, i haven't taken a home pregnancy test but last few months i had all the signs of the beginning first trimester, my emotions are all over the place and brain hurts like it's going to explode, but yet i can feel my pulse everywhere in my body. the question is am i really seriously pregnant? and has any body else had these symptoms?

dev Nov 29, 2017 11:04:32 AM ET

You should take a test, and go see your doctor if you think you are pregnant. at this point if you are pregnant you need to be receiving prenatal care to make sure you and the baby are doing well.

Adeola Amos Dec 27, 2017 04:15:02 AM ET

Yes it happened to me but, i did a home test. it showed, but scan says not pregnant. can you tell why?

Nicole Sep 28, 2017 05:53:05 PM ET

Am 12 weeks and my first trimester came as a breeze, no vomiting, frequent bathroom trips but, i don't know what is going on with my body. i'm burning up, seems like the inside out very hot. all i want to do is sleep in front of my fan ,never happened before. what is it and what do i do. even though i am healthy and stay with fluids?

keddy Sep 4, 2017 02:15:38 AM ET

I am 12 weeks 5 days today.i'm yet to feel the bump.it's my first but i still have slight nausea, food aversions, swollen breasts. was worried until i saw other people's comments.

Austin Jul 26, 2017 04:58:39 AM ET

The only thing is i don't eat much as i used to. don't feel hungry at all.

Kimberly Jun 12, 2017 10:40:49 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and i have up and down days. for the most part, all i want to do is lay down. if i get hot i start to get nauseated, vomiting and dizzy. so ready for the good days.

Gues31 Apr 9, 2017 05:17:01 PM ET

I keep getting a cold. i'm 12 weeks in, feel so bad, can't eat or drink.

MommyP17 Feb 12, 2017 11:27:38 AM ET

I'm 12 wks 5 days with my first. i have good/days. sometimes all i want to do is eat, other days i'll eat one meal and that's all i can handle. i still have morning sickness, tender breasts/nipples ect. my symptoms have gotten better tho. no visible bump yet, but i can feel my uterus. i'm extremely tired all the time! i have insomnia here and there, now i'm waking up early in the morning. i take a nap in the afternoon. my crazy dreams haven't stopped lol. had my first scan at 10 wks 6 days, very active baby in there lol. healthy hb at 175. i'll be having another scan soon. this first trimester has been rough, i hope the second trimester goes a little better.

Samantha Oct 11, 2017 04:44:10 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks now. hb is 177. hope things are well with you.

Dominique alleng Feb 5, 2017 10:07:09 AM ET

I always have weird, pushing, tight, gassy feelings in my tummy. i am 12 weeks. this is my first pregnancy. i do pass stool every 3 days. is that not enough? also does your tummy feel weird the whole pregnancy?

Danielle Oct 24, 2017 05:17:40 PM ET

This is exactly how i feel too. i have never been regular and it's still the same- about every 3 days. i am 12 weeks with my first and my tummy has kind of ached the whole time. i feel bloated even when i haven't eaten.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>