Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 12 Comments & Discussion

Emma Apr 5, 2015 06:55:35 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and got my scan tuesday. i feel absolutely horrible. i eat breakfast, and later on it feels like i haven't had anything to eat. i'm uncomfortable all the time, still feeling a little sick, and my stomach is off. is it the baby? why is it causing this? it's really getting me down. when will it all stop? i want to enjoy it. i never got this way with my first baby! help.

prescious Mar 31, 2015 09:35:43 AM ET

I last saw my period last year in nov. in december, i started to feel nausea and dizzy, and now i'm feeling movement in my stomach. am i pregnant? please help.

lol Dec 16, 2014 10:12:50 AM ET

I feel pregnant, but the at home test comes back negative. my only problem is the back pain and abdomen pains. my stomach is bloating and getting bigger, but it's not hard.

korissa Nov 14, 2014 04:12:24 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks and 5 days today. i can't feel my uterus. my next scan isn't until next wednesday, and i don't feel the slightest bit of a bump. is this normal?

Kathrin Nov 20, 2014 04:33:53 PM ET

I have the same problem, and i don't go back to the doctor until the 3rd of december.

Suzanne Oct 5, 2014 07:52:52 AM ET

Hi i'm 12 weeks and 5 day's pregnant. ive had morning sickness since i was 6 weeks gone, but still have it now, plus nausea, emotional, sore breasts. i have them all. but, i never did with my other 2 children. i know every pregnancy is different as i'm finding out. i'm always tired, don't feel like going to work, just want to lay down and sleep all the time.

Mellie Sep 19, 2014 10:06:00 AM ET

Hi. i have two kids. with them i found out i was pregnant right away when the tests came out positive quickly after my first missed period. but, i had a ending period june 28th. then on july 10th had unprotected sex on the 22nd and 23rd of july. i thought it was implantation bleeding, but after the 3rd day i had a heavy flow lasting 5 days totaling 7 days. so i never thought of being pregnant after because it was a one time thing with my ex and haven't had sex. now it's sept 19th, and i haven't had a period. these past four days my stomach is feeling bloated, my breasts are bigger, and i'm feeling jumping movements. so i'm thinking i'm pregnant. i took 2 ept home pregnancy tests. both were negative. can i be pregnant? i feel so out of the norm and feel pregnant. just want to see if anyone has experienced that?

Guest Sep 23, 2014 12:26:01 AM ET

I am now 12 weeks, and 5 days pregnant, so i got pregnant around july 2nd. i took several home pregnancy tests throughout july and didn't get a positive test result, until the middle of august. i have been watching the show, "i didn't know i was pregnant" on tlc, and there have been women who took pregnancy tests because they thought they might be pregnant but always got a negative result, or who also had a normal period throughout the pregnancy! hope this helps some!

wendy Jul 21, 2014 12:52:12 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant, and i feel tired and dizzy.

faith d Apr 3, 2014 11:31:42 AM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant and my baby is already 2oz and about 5 inches long. its looking like a girl but cant be for sure until my next ultrasound. so apparently i'm going to have a large baby im guessing. i'm ready. my last two kids were 8.1 and 7.4 lbs. bring it on.

Guest May 6, 2014 04:55:47 AM ET

7.4 is normal as anything. try 9 or 10 pounds.

Jazzy Jun 25, 2014 10:34:04 AM ET

Yup my son was huge! 10lbs 13oz big boy!

Guest Feb 24, 2014 11:46:06 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks and i am feeling a lot better now than at the very beginning. i couldn't keep anything down now i can sometimes sit and really eat and some days i have to force myself.

Guest Jan 23, 2014 09:40:06 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks 5 days and i seem to just have the physical symptoms like exhaustion, nausea and tender breasts. i have not noticed any difference in my emotional state yet. i guess i should be happy about that. i am actually handling it pretty well. i'm thankful for that.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>