You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 12 Comments & Discussion

Nicole Sep 28, 2017 05:53:05 PM ET

Am 12 weeks and my first trimester came as a breeze, no vomiting, frequent bathroom trips but, i don't know what is going on with my body. i'm burning up, seems like the inside out very hot. all i want to do is sleep in front of my fan ,never happened before. what is it and what do i do. even though i am healthy and stay with fluids?

keddy Sep 4, 2017 02:15:38 AM ET

I am 12 weeks 5 days today.i'm yet to feel the bump.it's my first but i still have slight nausea, food aversions, swollen breasts. was worried until i saw other people's comments.

Austin Jul 26, 2017 04:58:39 AM ET

The only thing is i don't eat much as i used to. don't feel hungry at all.

Kimberly Jun 12, 2017 10:40:49 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and i have up and down days. for the most part, all i want to do is lay down. if i get hot i start to get nauseated, vomiting and dizzy. so ready for the good days.

Gues31 Apr 9, 2017 05:17:01 PM ET

I keep getting a cold. i'm 12 weeks in, feel so bad, can't eat or drink.

MommyP17 Feb 12, 2017 11:27:38 AM ET

I'm 12 wks 5 days with my first. i have good/days. sometimes all i want to do is eat, other days i'll eat one meal and that's all i can handle. i still have morning sickness, tender breasts/nipples ect. my symptoms have gotten better tho. no visible bump yet, but i can feel my uterus. i'm extremely tired all the time! i have insomnia here and there, now i'm waking up early in the morning. i take a nap in the afternoon. my crazy dreams haven't stopped lol. had my first scan at 10 wks 6 days, very active baby in there lol. healthy hb at 175. i'll be having another scan soon. this first trimester has been rough, i hope the second trimester goes a little better.

Samantha Oct 11, 2017 04:44:10 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks now. hb is 177. hope things are well with you.

Dominique alleng Feb 5, 2017 10:07:09 AM ET

I always have weird, pushing, tight, gassy feelings in my tummy. i am 12 weeks. this is my first pregnancy. i do pass stool every 3 days. is that not enough? also does your tummy feel weird the whole pregnancy?

Emma Apr 5, 2015 06:55:35 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and got my scan tuesday. i feel absolutely horrible. i eat breakfast, and later on it feels like i haven't had anything to eat. i'm uncomfortable all the time, still feeling a little sick, and my stomach is off. is it the baby? why is it causing this? it's really getting me down. when will it all stop? i want to enjoy it. i never got this way with my first baby! help.

Taera Aug 31, 2017 02:47:17 AM ET

Yes you do feel that way. you'll after keep and eatting small amounts during the day.

prescious Mar 31, 2015 09:35:43 AM ET

I last saw my period last year in nov. in december, i started to feel nausea and dizzy, and now i'm feeling movement in my stomach. am i pregnant? please help.

Guest Jun 10, 2017 12:28:50 PM ET

That's how i'm feeling right now.

Guest Sep 26, 2017 01:24:46 PM ET

So were u pregnant... i mean u didnt check in 4 months at that time. its been almost 2 years just wana know.

lol Dec 16, 2014 10:12:50 AM ET

I feel pregnant, but the at home test comes back negative. my only problem is the back pain and abdomen pains. my stomach is bloating and getting bigger, but it's not hard.

Lungisani Apr 2, 2017 12:37:46 PM ET