You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

korissa Nov 14, 2014 04:12:24 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks and 5 days today. i can't feel my uterus. my next scan isn't until next wednesday, and i don't feel the slightest bit of a bump. is this normal?

Kathrin Nov 20, 2014 04:33:53 PM ET

I have the same problem, and i don't go back to the doctor until the 3rd of december.

Suzanne Oct 5, 2014 07:52:52 AM ET

Hi i'm 12 weeks and 5 day's pregnant. ive had morning sickness since i was 6 weeks gone, but still have it now, plus nausea, emotional, sore breasts. i have them all. but, i never did with my other 2 children. i know every pregnancy is different as i'm finding out. i'm always tired, don't feel like going to work, just want to lay down and sleep all the time.

Mellie Sep 19, 2014 10:06:00 AM ET

Hi. i have two kids. with them i found out i was pregnant right away when the tests came out positive quickly after my first missed period. but, i had a ending period june 28th. then on july 10th had unprotected sex on the 22nd and 23rd of july. i thought it was implantation bleeding, but after the 3rd day i had a heavy flow lasting 5 days totaling 7 days. so i never thought of being pregnant after because it was a one time thing with my ex and haven't had sex. now it's sept 19th, and i haven't had a period. these past four days my stomach is feeling bloated, my breasts are bigger, and i'm feeling jumping movements. so i'm thinking i'm pregnant. i took 2 ept home pregnancy tests. both were negative. can i be pregnant? i feel so out of the norm and feel pregnant. just want to see if anyone has experienced that?

Guest Sep 23, 2014 12:26:01 AM ET

I am now 12 weeks, and 5 days pregnant, so i got pregnant around july 2nd. i took several home pregnancy tests throughout july and didn't get a positive test result, until the middle of august. i have been watching the show, "i didn't know i was pregnant" on tlc, and there have been women who took pregnancy tests because they thought they might be pregnant but always got a negative result, or who also had a normal period throughout the pregnancy! hope this helps some!

wendy Jul 21, 2014 12:52:12 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant, and i feel tired and dizzy.

faith d Apr 3, 2014 11:31:42 AM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant and my baby is already 2oz and about 5 inches long. its looking like a girl but cant be for sure until my next ultrasound. so apparently i'm going to have a large baby im guessing. i'm ready. my last two kids were 8.1 and 7.4 lbs. bring it on.

Guest May 6, 2014 04:55:47 AM ET

7.4 is normal as anything. try 9 or 10 pounds.

Jazzy Jun 25, 2014 10:34:04 AM ET

Yup my son was huge! 10lbs 13oz big boy!

Guest Feb 24, 2014 11:46:06 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks and i am feeling a lot better now than at the very beginning. i couldn't keep anything down now i can sometimes sit and really eat and some days i have to force myself.

Guest Jan 23, 2014 09:40:06 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks 5 days and i seem to just have the physical symptoms like exhaustion, nausea and tender breasts. i have not noticed any difference in my emotional state yet. i guess i should be happy about that. i am actually handling it pretty well. i'm thankful for that.

12 weeks pregnant Nov 14, 2013 06:33:45 AM ET

I feel fine my self. my belly has grown a lot. feeling little flutters now. still falling asleep at 10ish and waking at 12:30 then 6:30 in morning. my nipples aren't sore now at all. i've been very irritable and snappy though. x

jlynn Nov 4, 2013 01:08:47 AM ET

I am 12 weeks 4 days and i am still very tired. i had sore breasts from before i knew i was prego up until about 10 weeks and that turned into nipple soreness. also i am very bloated, and have had about 3 days where i was super hungry, the rest of the time i make myself eat. i was diagnosed with a sch at 9 weeks. i go in for a scan friday so hope all is well and i hope to feel at least less tired asap.

mandisa Sep 18, 2013 02:53:34 AM ET

I'm 28 yrs and its my first pregnancy 12 weeks tomorrow i feel very sick but i never had morning sickness i'm nausea always tired worse if its hot and i have been spotting since i was 3 weeks i cry a lot and my husband complains that i'm pushing him away worse we don't have appettite i have to force food down like a 3 year old!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>