You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

12 weeks pregnant Nov 14, 2013 06:33:45 AM ET

I feel fine my self. my belly has grown a lot. feeling little flutters now. still falling asleep at 10ish and waking at 12:30 then 6:30 in morning. my nipples aren't sore now at all. i've been very irritable and snappy though. x

jlynn Nov 4, 2013 01:08:47 AM ET

I am 12 weeks 4 days and i am still very tired. i had sore breasts from before i knew i was prego up until about 10 weeks and that turned into nipple soreness. also i am very bloated, and have had about 3 days where i was super hungry, the rest of the time i make myself eat. i was diagnosed with a sch at 9 weeks. i go in for a scan friday so hope all is well and i hope to feel at least less tired asap.

mandisa Sep 18, 2013 02:53:34 AM ET

I'm 28 yrs and its my first pregnancy 12 weeks tomorrow i feel very sick but i never had morning sickness i'm nausea always tired worse if its hot and i have been spotting since i was 3 weeks i cry a lot and my husband complains that i'm pushing him away worse we don't have appettite i have to force food down like a 3 year old!

Guest Sep 15, 2013 01:03:22 PM ET

Am 12 weeks 1 day i feel very sick all time when would it go away

A new mommy Mar 27, 2017 01:37:48 PM ET

Sometimes some people stay sick later into their pregnancies.

Cline2009 Aug 19, 2013 10:19:16 PM ET

I am12.5 weeks and can't seem to find a way off my couch :( i am beyond exhausted and can't get energy to do anything, even the store is a huge trip! when does this go away?!?

Wanda Feb 19, 2014 08:14:23 AM ET

My last pregnancy was just as you describe, it goes away by about 4 months. although it sounds difficult, if you go for a walk when you first wake up in the morning, you will have more energy all day.

msthomas Aug 11, 2013 03:05:00 AM ET

12 weeks and i.can't stop being a you know what toward my child's father....he tries to make me laugh and crack jokes but no matter what he.do or say i always find myself with a bad attitude toward him and i'm starting to feel really.bad about it ! is this normal?

LMac13 Jul 7, 2014 06:38:17 AM ET

I haven't been very nice at all to my partner either. i've been getting a lot more irritated by little things and don't feel like cuddling or kissing at all. i've heard from a gf that you'll start feeling normal at 4months so i've apologized and told him to hold on for another month, and i'm hoping i'll bounce back to my old self. my fingers are crossed!

charlie Aug 7, 2013 11:17:28 AM ET

Im 12 weeks 5 days ive had no morning sickness just very tired moody and very tender boobs :( no im feeling slightly crampy etc im due 14th feb :)

Z.J Aug 7, 2013 03:31:40 AM ET

12 weeks tomorrow-been sick everyday all day. without my zofran id be a ill little puppy. so excited but scared ar the same time. im 21yrs old and going to be a single mother to my first newborn

shweta Aug 5, 2013 12:15:20 AM ET

Hi i am 12 weeks pregnant with my first baby 25 yrs. my sickness hasn't reduced yet:( i dont threw so often bt it comes back every 3-4 days..very annoying. m working also...cant manage both sometimes. m waiting for the sickness to fade away. always exhausted n sleepy. hoping for the best.

Cassie Aug 6, 2013 04:36:08 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks &&' 1 day today i feel the same way. when is your due date?

shweta Aug 5, 2013 12:09:41 AM ET