You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

Juanita Jul 27, 2013 10:16:30 PM ET

Awwh yes first time moms i remember when i was pregnant with my first felt like the flew and so much more saliva than usual uhhh its my 6 and my husbands happy but you never get use to it but i can tell you 5th month and up gets better im 12 weeks and 1day im due feb feb 8 2014

Takala Aug 4, 2013 04:49:06 AM ET

I'm due the 11th of feb 2014. #4 i'm 30 and feel every ache and pain and ughhh the nausea suck

danielle Jul 24, 2013 12:54:10 PM ET

I'm 32 and i'm on my first child i'm 12 weeks 5 days along.at 7 weeks water really help me with my morning sickness now i'm at 12 weeks what helped me one don't help the next. i can not eat the things i love to eat they make me sick. i also have headaches every morning and sinus problems. and i'm super tired i just want to feel better and i cry a lot lol.

Deanna May 30, 2013 05:14:30 PM ET

This is my 5th child and im now 12 weeks.by far the best pregnancy.no morning sickness.im just tired all the time but that has a lot to do with working double weekends and being a mom.my husband is a cdl driver so hes gone a lot.to all the ladies out there,just hang in there.it gets so much better

ashley May 30, 2013 10:11:09 AM ET

I am 23 years old got married in september now we are just hitting the 12 weeks and i have sickness all day every day...some days are better than some. but i want it to go away. ive tried crackers juice mints, nothin helps.

liz May 13, 2013 06:54:13 PM ET

This is my first baby i had nausea from week 4 to week 10 now im better at 12 weeks but very sleepy and if i lay on one side longer it gets uncomfortable. .. i dont feel like cooking at all u can call it lazy just no energy lol i hope it gets better.

steph May 8, 2013 05:15:30 PM ET

Im 27 years old, 12 weeks pregnant. get the odd pain in my lower belly, and feel sick in the evenings, especially when brushing my teeth.i cant wait to have our 1st baby, and have my hubby home, he has just had to go away with work for 6 months :(

Danielle Apr 11, 2013 10:37:49 AM ET

12w5d with my first baby, 20 years old. the constant nauseous feeling had subsided, and im glad to see im not the only one that toothpaste is bothering. if it gets anywhere near the middle of my tongue, i have to lay down because i feel like im gonna lose it (tu). finally, im beginning to show, and yes, tight clothes are very uncomfortable. any suggestions for headaches??

Jenna Apr 1, 2013 01:40:48 AM ET

I am 19 and this is my first baby.. my breasts were tender for like.. only 3 or so weeks when i was at my 5-7 week mark and stopped after that. i get so excited but other times i freak out because i have lost almost 20 pounds in these 12 weeks.. and har no bump to speak of.. no spotting or anything, i just get really scared something is wrong.. i'm not obese mate a little overweight but nothing crazy..

Miztorres4601 Mar 26, 2013 08:32:19 PM ET

Pregnant with my 3rd, im more exhausted with this pregnancy than my other 2. nightmares of random scifi things plague me so i wake up even more tired than when i went to sleep. this is so totally different from previously. occasional cramps too, i dont know what thats all about, but its not accompanied with spotting or anything.

knoni Mar 14, 2013 08:02:32 PM ET

I'm 24.this is my first child i didn't have a lot of nausea but i'm so tired all the time. dr said there is nothing i can do for energy. i'm hoping this changes soon cause i love working out but as soon as i'm done exhausted even with light workouts. also i don't feel anything, no movement or anything. ;( it scares me hope this changes soon

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>