You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

Rezana Mar 7, 2013 11:22:25 PM ET

I'm over 12 weeks now and its my 4th child after 10 years of last pregnancy. i feel like this is the best pregnancy ever for me since i dont have morning sickness at all ,no vomiting and i can eat what i like but naturally keeps away from oily and processed food. my only problem during week 5-11 was extreme fatique in the evening which forced me to have lots of cat naps. now entering week 13 with great energy level and i can resume my exercise routines as usual. my tips to avoid negative symptoms is to make sure to eat healthily, drink a lot of water and make sure to exercise (appropriately) to boost the level of energy and mood. can't wait to see the baby which cooperated so much with his/her mom this time.

DAISHA Feb 25, 2013 05:14:51 AM ET

Im 12 weeks & this would be my second child . i feel nausea, dizziness, i dont vomit but gagg when i brush my teeth in the morning... hopefully it will end pretty soon..

julie Feb 17, 2013 03:41:55 PM ET

I'm 12weeks and have a baby bump where anything firm fitting i wear over stomach makes me uncomfortable. i don't feel as sick throughout the day anymore but feel exhausted out of the blue- regularly and have had very severe headaches. can't wait for my proper big baby belly :)

ashieka Feb 16, 2013 01:20:15 PM ET

I'm 13 wks now makes me very sick my mouth is bitter all the time and i'm vomiting my guts out help pls and its gonna be my fourth child. child i'm very excited but when is it gonna stop.

yolanda Nov 18, 2012 01:46:29 PM ET

I'm 30 yrs old and just turned 12 weeks today..this is my 4th baby...and this pregnancy has been very different from my others...i have mood swings all the time, cry for everything and get mad for everything..i do not have appetite and alot of nausea...vomite almost every day:/ hopefully all these symtoms disappear in my second trimester...i am very sleepy and tired most of the time, however my 11 month baby and 12 yr old and 13 yr old keep me busy most of the time...anyways my husband and i are very excited to have our last bundle of joy!!

Glory Sep 24, 2012 12:05:00 PM ET

I am 12 wks pregnant. this is my first child. the dad is non-existent so i'm all on my own. that's only supposed to happen in the movies, right?!?! yeah right. anyway, i'm over the sickness, still depressed and always sleepy. hopefully this baby will become my joy soon but for now, it's sucking the life out of me.

lori Feb 9, 2013 06:03:55 AM ET

Im sorry to hear about the father. i too am doing it alone. he found out and tells me "i dont love you anymore".....men! your not alone!! lol we will do great and our babies are gonna be our world :) good luck to you

Abby Feb 24, 2013 05:05:30 PM ET

Oh wow. i, too, am in this alone. relationship with the father is a messy, complicated situation. i don't get it; i don't understand it, but i could care less. main focus is the baby. it's alright ladies, we were made and built for this. those men may not love us, but they blessed us with a little human being that loves us back for sure. best of luck to you ladies! we've got this! :d

Jodee Mar 18, 2013 02:29:36 PM ET

Hi guys, i am pregnant with my second child, this time with my husband. i raised my first son on my own with the help of my parents.that baby is going to make the most amazing difference to your life. stay strong and know that you can do this!

charmaynewilson Aug 28, 2012 03:34:20 PM ET

I am 26 years old and 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. this pregnancy is very different than my first. only complaint i have is being over worked at my job. :0(

Paula Jun 20, 2012 11:54:35 PM ET

I am 23 years of age & 12 weeks pregnant with my first child. the all day morning sickness has subsided and i'm feeling a bit more energetic! i can eat more meals throughout the day & my breast aren't that tender anymore. i hope it stays this way :-/ but overall i am anxious & excited about my new bundle of joy coming into the world

Sarah May 28, 2012 06:50:18 PM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant, with my 3rd child. this pregnancy has been very strange. no nausea, just extreme fatigue. i am hoping i will get some energy back since i am entering my 2nd trimester.

Glitterrocks May 23, 2012 01:50:58 PM ET

I just entered the 12th week. i feel like i am not even pregnant. this is my 5th baby so it seems weird that i have no symtoms and at first my weight jumped high, but has been stable. my jeans are tighter on me too though.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>