You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

Glitterrocks May 23, 2012 01:50:58 PM ET

I just entered the 12th week. i feel like i am not even pregnant. this is my 5th baby so it seems weird that i have no symtoms and at first my weight jumped high, but has been stable. my jeans are tighter on me too though.

Marcy May 17, 2012 02:02:48 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks with my first child and i have not experienced any morning (or all day) sickness at all!i'm 25 years old. only complaint i have is gagging while brushing my teeth and my jeans are a little snug already!

Sandra Apr 27, 2012 10:46:20 AM ET

I am 12 weeks and am 39 yrs old excited but a bit nervouse, it's my husband and i first baby, he has kids and i have a child. i'm scared nervouse and hopefully everything will be ok.

nahnah Mar 7, 2012 07:17:38 PM ET

Im 15 and im 3 mounths with my first child and im already showing and exstremly tired me and my ex are kinda happy but scared at the same time i know im young but every baby is an blessing so where not mad and sometimes i feel the baby move i think its the baby

Shanna Nov 3, 2010 04:07:34 AM ET

Im 12 weeks and still having bout of nausea the ginger is helping...i have more headaches now and was very dizzy when i climbed out of the bath...but otherwise im feeling a tiny bit better as far as staying awake till 9pm instead of going to bed at 6pm after work

chin Oct 10, 2010 11:36:23 PM ET

I m 12 weeks .. felt tired and dizzy most of the time..especially at night... no food satisfy my taste bud.. vomiting after eat... my mouth also taste sour most of the time.. dunno why it like this..but after all of this.. i still very excited ..

Meghan Oct 4, 2010 12:29:19 PM ET

Very tired, getting terrible headaches every day....ugh!!!! but morning (or should i say all day ) sickness seems to be going away :0)

Chantelle May 2, 2013 03:28:38 AM ET

I too have headaches, this is my second baby. i never had headaches with my first, not that i recall. i was told regular tylenol helps and haven't gotten myself to get any. since my first is away with his dad atm, i have been trying everything else to get rid of it. sleep does not help at me all, it only makes it worse. i hope you found a remedy cause i would love to know. without using tylenol. :)

emma Jul 16, 2010 05:03:00 AM ET

Just entering my 12th week,the morning sickness has eased off(as in,im not getting sick everyday- numerous times a day!)now it just happens randomly when i least expect it,like the middle of the street or while doing the shopping lol,i found really rich vanilla ice-cream helped alot!!other than that still tired,irrational moodswings and very odd dreams!

Jess Jun 22, 2010 12:06:29 AM ET

I am not nearly as sick as i was with my first, but it still isn't fun. i have had the disgusting saliva problem with both,snacking helps. today i disscovered fresh lemon juice with ginger cordial and cold water, very nice.

maria Jun 17, 2010 06:53:58 AM ET

Am 12wk pg 2days b4 entering my13wk,not yet feeling fine,dizzy,headache,no appettite,losing weight,so tired

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>