Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Paula Jun 21, 2012 03:54:35 AM ET

I am 23 years of age & 12 weeks pregnant with my first child. the all day morning sickness has subsided and i'm feeling a bit more energetic! i can eat more meals throughout the day & my breast aren't that tender anymore. i hope it stays this way :-/ but overall i am anxious & excited about my new bundle of joy coming into the world

Sarah May 28, 2012 10:50:18 PM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant, with my 3rd child. this pregnancy has been very strange. no nausea, just extreme fatigue. i am hoping i will get some energy back since i am entering my 2nd trimester.

Glitterrocks May 23, 2012 05:50:58 PM ET

I just entered the 12th week. i feel like i am not even pregnant. this is my 5th baby so it seems weird that i have no symtoms and at first my weight jumped high, but has been stable. my jeans are tighter on me too though.

Marcy May 17, 2012 06:02:48 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks with my first child and i have not experienced any morning (or all day) sickness at all!i'm 25 years old. only complaint i have is gagging while brushing my teeth and my jeans are a little snug already!

Sandra Apr 27, 2012 02:46:20 PM ET

I am 12 weeks and am 39 yrs old excited but a bit nervouse, it's my husband and i first baby, he has kids and i have a child. i'm scared nervouse and hopefully everything will be ok.

nahnah Mar 8, 2012 12:17:38 AM ET

Im 15 and im 3 mounths with my first child and im already showing and exstremly tired me and my ex are kinda happy but scared at the same time i know im young but every baby is an blessing so where not mad and sometimes i feel the baby move i think its the baby

Shanna Nov 3, 2010 08:07:34 AM ET

Im 12 weeks and still having bout of nausea the ginger is helping...i have more headaches now and was very dizzy when i climbed out of the bath...but otherwise im feeling a tiny bit better as far as staying awake till 9pm instead of going to bed at 6pm after work

chin Oct 11, 2010 03:36:23 AM ET

I m 12 weeks .. felt tired and dizzy most of the time..especially at night... no food satisfy my taste bud.. vomiting after eat... my mouth also taste sour most of the time.. dunno why it like this..but after all of this.. i still very excited ..

Meghan Oct 4, 2010 04:29:19 PM ET

Very tired, getting terrible headaches every day....ugh!!!! but morning (or should i say all day ) sickness seems to be going away :0)

Chantelle May 2, 2013 07:28:38 AM ET

I too have headaches, this is my second baby. i never had headaches with my first, not that i recall. i was told regular tylenol helps and haven't gotten myself to get any. since my first is away with his dad atm, i have been trying everything else to get rid of it. sleep does not help at me all, it only makes it worse. i hope you found a remedy cause i would love to know. without using tylenol. :)

emma Jul 16, 2010 09:03:00 AM ET

Just entering my 12th week,the morning sickness has eased off(as in,im not getting sick everyday- numerous times a day!)now it just happens randomly when i least expect it,like the middle of the street or while doing the shopping lol,i found really rich vanilla ice-cream helped alot!!other than that still tired,irrational moodswings and very odd dreams!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>