You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 12 > Comments

latasha May 4, 2010 09:05:17 PM ET

I am 12 weeks and the all day sickness hasn't let up it is absolutely horrible i barely have a puge no tummy or physical signs of pregnancy yet as far as stomach and i have lost 6 pounds was weighing at 127 now 121 sucks!!! but the doctor hasn't said anything bad so the thing about it letting up is not always true i can barely get the bad taste out my mouth chew gum alot...it works!!! for naseua hope my story helps

Jen Feb 20, 2010 01:27:31 AM ET

I haven't had any morning sickness, which i am so happy about. i have had a lot of fatigue but make myself get up and go to the gym because i know it will make me feel better in the end. i can't wait until i start showing.

Aminah Feb 4, 2010 05:34:18 PM ET

Im due august 21st and i cant wait!!! eating is horrible. nothing agrees with me. no sweets, nothing saucy. i have huge headaches (aside from the father) lol. but im sooo excited!!!

Andrea Dec 26, 2009 10:28:56 AM ET

I feel 100% better now! all of the sickness and tiredness just came to an abrupt stop at week 12..amazing! i feel great now!

Laura Oct 11, 2009 09:49:32 AM ET

I have started to experience dizziness big time. can't travel in cars very well, the motion makes me dizzy, had to lay down then when i got out the car i nearly fell over and felt like i was spinning for half an hour afterwards. also if i get up to quickly i can get very dizzy and lose my balance.

dana Aug 29, 2009 04:08:54 PM ET

Has anyone else developed to much saliva in there mouth. i can't stop spitting?.

Chelsea Mar 11, 2009 03:04:24 AM ET

Im just starting week 12.. im excited. i only got sic twice already so im feeling pretty good. im just wayyy to tired all the time.

Ela Feb 25, 2009 10:10:42 PM ET

I am just starting week 12. had no morning sickness what so ever. gained about 2 pounds though. now that the snow is melted, i can actually get out for walks!!

Allison Jan 20, 2009 11:24:00 PM ET

I am just finishing up my 12 weeks. overall i feel great. i still occasionally get a little headache. i've just experienced dizziness for the first time this week when i stood up too quickly. anybody have a problem with toothpaste making you sick??? other than that, all things are good!

Erin Sep 27, 2005 07:11:46 PM ET

I feel more energized now that the nausea and fatigue have lifted. i am more excited about being pregnant now!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>