You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 13 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 13 Comments & Discussion

Tigger17 Feb 18, 2017 12:33:19 PM ET

I am 13weeks with our first baby. i am starting to definitely feel better. we are both very excited, i am alittle more nervous then him. he can't wait for all the fun times, me either but i know all the sleepless nights and colic to come. i can't wait until my bloated pudge turns to baby belly. maybe then i can get more excited.

Tonka & Ty Mama Nov 7, 2016 01:32:25 AM ET

I am 13 weeks. this is my 2nd child. i have swollen gums that just started once i made 13 weeks. i have hardly any vomiting but the key to having a spitty mouth is gum. i keep having headaches, my doctor says it comes with the territory. i just wonder will a dentist pull my teeth that keeps my gums swollen i don't know if it's from the pregnancy or if i'm having a toothache. ugh. i can't wait for may to come.

Guest Jan 7, 2015 12:48:26 PM ET

Hi. how do i calculate weeks? i'm so confused. i got my last period on the 25th of oct.

Danyelle Jan 16, 2015 09:14:46 AM ET

From the first day of your last period.

Anon Dec 25, 2014 03:36:58 PM ET

Hi. i'm 12 weeks and 6 days pregnant, and unsure if i have morning sickness again. i had morning sickness mainly in the morning between weeks 9 and 11. the sickness subsided until yesterday, but i'm unsure whether it was due to symptoms from the flu shot i had on monday. i've been feeling as if i can feel movement, but i've been very gassy as well. i'm unsure if i can feel my baby or not, as it's in multiple areas throughout my stomach and abdomen. i feel a constant light sensation in my stomach/abdomen. this is my first baby. does anyone have any advice?

jayevy6 Nov 23, 2014 08:48:17 AM ET

Hello i'm 13 weeks with my 6th child. my children are 15, 13, 9, 8 and 6. i haven't been very sick. i've been taking my prenatal vitamins. the issue i'm having a lot lately is the horrible metallic taste in my mouth that won't go away. it's so disgusting and sometimes it makes me feel like throwing up.

tana Oct 15, 2014 02:00:24 PM ET

Hi. i'm 13 weeks pregnant, and i've been sick since day one. i have not had a good day yet, but this baby is #5, with 3 are living ages 8, 5, and 4. i've only felt my baby move three times, but i'm scared to keep going back to my doctor. what should i do?

Guest Jan 2, 2017 08:30:51 AM ET

I really don't think that you can feel the baby move at 13 weeks.

Michelle Jul 24, 2017 03:36:02 PM ET

If this isn't your first pregnancy, then yes, you can feel movement this early.

Lola lowe Oct 2, 2014 02:50:24 PM ET

Hi. i'm lola, and i am 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i'm experiencing vomiting. this is my 2 child. i have a boy of 7 years. does anyone know when the vomiting will go away?

Tierria Sep 22, 2014 08:49:43 AM ET

Hello. i am 13 weeks and two days! this is my 3rd baby, with only one alive (the other passed to sids) so i'm a little nervous. my girl was first, now i have a son. i'm hoping for a girl again! i wish you ladies the best of luck as well. oh, and i'm passed my morning sickness, but i'm a mean machine!!!

proud mother Sep 14, 2014 09:30:44 AM ET

Today i'm 13 weeks and 6 days. this is my second child. every now and then i feel little movements, but i think it's gas because of the location. it's sometimes high in my belly, some times low. is it ok not to feel your second baby move this early? i'm very nervous, and i don't want to go back to the doctor until i'm 16 weeks.

lyndsey shorrock Sep 2, 2014 05:04:26 AM ET

Hi ladies. i'm 13 weeks, 6 days. i have 3 children, my youngest being 15. i have also had 6 miscarriages. i have gained a stone in weight already and not due to overeating. i can also feel baby moving, i have my first scan on thurs. i want to be excited but i'm to scared. i hope everything goes well for all you other ladies. x

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>