You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 13 > Comments

van Feb 9, 2013 02:05:40 PM ET

Well i will be 13 weeks tomorrow.. the husband and i are very excited it is our first baby, but i am still nauseous and tired with not being able to sleep well, qe well i hope this gets better soon.. good luck moms to be

bekkie Jan 23, 2013 08:24:22 AM ET

Hi ladies i'm 13weeks pregnant and i'm feeling evan more terrible i'm getting back pains can't really sleep on my back anymore...just wish this sickness could go away already...i'm seeing my doc at 16weeks i soo can't wait to find out what it is very exited..

Belinda Oct 16, 2012 04:06:06 PM ET

Week 13 is when you can go to a specialized 3d/4d ultrasound lab to find out the sex of the baby (although) many will only do it until 16 weeks, i found one that will do it!! hurrayyyy i will find out next week the gender of my precious little critter :)

newmomtobe13 Sep 26, 2012 05:13:30 PM ET

I get to hear my lil ones heartbeat on oct 3. im not sure when well find out what were having but thats tops the list of greates preggo moments. :)

Amanda Sep 25, 2012 11:57:15 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy and im 13 weeks but im nautious all the time and im constantly haing back pain but ready to find out what im having and this friday my birthday i get to here y babies heart beat for the first time best birthday presnt ever #excited mommy to be

Monica Jun 22, 2012 04:20:45 AM ET

Im 13 weeks pregnant, and i misscarried 2 times. i had never passed my first ultrasound appointment, so being pregnant for this long is a blessing. i am excited and scared at the same time. i sometimes feel scared to feel happy because i don't want to experience that awful pain in losing a baby. i don't want my stress to take over me, so little by little i'm going enjoy every feeling of happiness towards my pregnancy and connecting with my baby.

stiner2012 Jun 9, 2012 01:47:02 PM ET

13 weeks already,, and im finally starting to finally get over the sickness!! thank gosh! i can't wait to be a new mommy and find out what im having ! (:

Ashley Mar 19, 2012 12:06:46 PM ET

This is my fifth pregnancy, with one having miscarried. i'm so excited about my new baby!!! i'm 12 weeks and feeling wonderful! (physically, that is) i am a little emotional. :)

Nancy Dec 15, 2011 03:03:39 PM ET

Im 19 wks pregnant! and still sick, i take medicine for nasua a life saver!!! i can't wait for this pregnancy to be over i had it!! i just want to be comfy n not pregnant!!! this is my 3rd i'm 40! only 4 mths to go. thank god!!!

Mellinda Nov 8, 2011 09:19:00 AM ET

This is my 3th pregnancy i have a son and 1 miscarriagethe worst when it comes to nausea and vomiting i have my days when i cant even keep down water.... i cant wait for this to be over and i can enjoy having my baby growing inside me... i am excited about being pregnant again..

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>