You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 13 > Comments

tiffany May 19, 2011 01:50:26 PM ET

Im 13 weeks and 2 days. im 25 and this is my 4th pregnancy. and by far the easiest! im amazed. with my 3 girls i was sick all the way til halfway into my 2nd trimester. this one my nausea is gonae already the only difference with this one is im tired all the time

Kristie Mar 22, 2011 01:06:03 PM ET

I am 13 wks in my 2nd pregnancy. i am definitely experiencing all the side effects that i did not have with the first. i am starting to get over the tiredness and nausea, finally. i can't wait to hold my baby in my arms and watch my lil girl have her bro/sis at her side.

Aneesa Feb 2, 2011 12:54:24 AM ET

I have 13th week of my 2nd pregnency.in feb 2010 i have misscarriage in the 10th week. now im taking too much. now i still feel vomiting. i use envepe (a tablet) daily as i feel little comfort.when i will be come out this situation :(. it makes me really upset...

stacie Nov 4, 2010 04:48:45 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and im 13 weeks now. i actually have a little energy since i found out im withchild. ive had sooo much nausea, sometimes i wish i would just vomit. im still just as tired though but cant sleep throughout the night because my legs are restless and my back hurts constantly. i cant sleep on my back anymore and laying on my side is very uncomfortable.. any suggestions? i even have body pillows so im lost. other than the little anxiety here and there im absolutely excited to be a first time mommy! good luck to you ladies.

V-Rod Aug 27, 2010 10:09:01 PM ET

I am 12 weeks and 1 day. this is my 3rd baby. i just had a tummy tuck 1 year ago. i am super excited about the baby but this wasn't expected. ive gained about 10 pounds so far and i'm 5'7. im scared to death to gain tooo much weight. i look normal in the mornings but by night i look like i'm 6 months. it's crazy....anyone have this???

kayla Aug 12, 2010 07:08:22 PM ET

I am 13 weeks and 2 days...this is my 2nd pregnancy so its beena huge surprise to me how different this one is then my last...intense nausea vomitting n i normally never get acne which is jus taking over me since i got pregnant..but all that aside i am sooo excited to see my son become a big brother n hold my new little baby:) and i cant waiit to find out what im having! good luck everyone

Lydia Jul 12, 2010 01:52:58 PM ET

13 weeks already... i start to feel better... 2nd pregnancy, that i've been waiting for so many years. a little miracle that i cant' wait to hold in my arms

Marie Garner Jun 14, 2010 12:37:17 PM ET

This is my 4th child lost the third one in november of 2009.... she was stillborn and this pregnancy here is going well for me.... just the doctor is keeping a close eye one me due to preclamsia which is high blood pressure during pregnancy and most women can get it at any age and in order for it to go down if your pills dont work is for them to due early deleivery so im hoping everthing goes well for me.... and that all you women dont have to go threw it cause it sucks and if any of you have it may my prayers go out to you and your baby god bless you all

Mary May 15, 2010 10:24:14 PM ET

13 and 5 days and still horrible nausea....can't wait for it to end, this is my first baby! very excited!

Gaelle Apr 12, 2010 10:46:04 AM ET

I am 13 weeks pregnant, i have energy but still feel very sick, alot of nausea and trowing up... i thought it was going to stop around 12weeks.. so i can't wait to be over..

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>