You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 14 Comments & Discussion

lady_dria Nov 8, 2014 05:44:59 PM ET

I'm 14 weeks and 6 days, but i don't really feel pregnant. could someone tell me why is this?

Sarah Small Sep 15, 2017 10:26:44 AM ET

I said the same exact thing the past few weeks. once i wasn't sick anymore and i got over the hunch of that first trimester nastiness, i was suddenly like...am i still pregnant? it's the little things that remind me that i totally am still. for example, my abdomen is a lot harder to the touch, constant heart burn, the cravings are out of this world, the strong thirst, fatigue and headaches. all the symptoms i get now are much, much different than what they were in the very beginning and i'm so happy that first part is over because i was dog sick for about 2 and a half months. i wouldn't sweat it. have your doctor confirm that all is good at your next appointment. that's what eased my nerves when i heard that 155 heart beat in my belly. i'm a first time mommy so i worry about everything. good luck to you.

Crystal Sep 5, 2014 08:08:31 PM ET

I'm officially 14 weeks and 4 days, and i'm bleeding heavy to light going on 2 days now, with light cramping and headaches. i'm so worried, and i went to the doctors' and they said it's normal. i'm so drained when i do so little. is this normal?

Guest Oct 24, 2013 05:52:10 AM ET

14 weeks 5 days pregnant with baby #2 not showing at all worried and cramping time to time :( cant wait for scan in 1 week!! good luck to all you mummys

Guest Jun 11, 2014 06:41:46 PM ET

I feel the same way. i'm 14 weeks and 2 days, and i have yet to hear the baby's heart beat. i have had 2 scans so far, both showing baby is right on track and we saw a definite heart beat, but at my 10 week appt. my doctor couldn't find a heart beat. being confident, he said it was just because it was still early, but i cant help but worry. i actually welcome my morning sickness now as reassurance that baby is still in there and growing.

achyy Sep 9, 2013 07:59:34 AM ET

I'm 27yrs old and 31 weeks today wit my first child.ad 2 scans alredy indicating its a boy dnt rily care abt sex tho just want a healthy baby.i make sure i drink water a lot(minimum of 8 cups a day)the symptoms i feel nw is shortness of breath and my legs aches wen i stand for long cos of d babies weight and d baby movements wow culd b painful somtimes..aside al dat everytin sims pretty easy.edd is nov 11 2013..sucess moms2be

lilyboo Aug 21, 2013 03:12:05 PM ET

So my last appt with my baby doc was at 12 weeks and 4 days we already heard the heart beat a week earlier it was 160 and on the 8th of this month i found out that my first child was gonna b a boy me and my fiance is so excited and we are truly blessed and thankful bc im still so early but now we know what our baby is and wwe thank god for him everyday

Rachel Jul 24, 2013 10:00:38 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 5 days . i haven't had any morning sickness but i did have a little bit of night time nausea around 7-8 weeks but that's it . lately i've only had fatigue and constant headaches . i had an ultrasound done at 7+4 , tried to listen to the heartbeat at 10 weeks but couldn't hear it . went for another appointment at 14+3 and heard the heartbeat loud and clear at 153bpm . we are very excited & this is our first child . but we still haven't bought anything yet .

1st time mom excited Jul 4, 2013 04:24:44 AM ET

I am 14 weeks as of tmarow.. i didnt have any sign or sickness.. i found out when i was 12 weeks just by taking a test.. my twin sister was sick for 2months with headaches and nausea in out if hospital took 6 test 4 blood test and they all came back negative... i randomly took a test coz i realised my cycle was late & it came back positive ... boy was she mad as soon as i found out that it was me she got better again i still dont get sickness but i do gey the migraines alot is that normal & i sleep like all the time.. even if i wana get out of bed i can't i have to sleep is that normal i get back avhez and i feel hungry like ive never eaten b4 but wen i do eat i could have half a bowl nd be full than eat a hour later i forget im pregnant sometimes my whole body is sore even my legs and ankles im excited to feel bby kick and to find out wat we r having either way as long as bby is heqlthy excited 1st time mommy :)

April Jul 2, 2013 01:15:04 PM ET

Im 24 this is my second pregnancy (14 wks 1 day). it is much more different than my first, my first is 5 yr old girl, with her i did not know i was pregnant until 3 1/2 months and had no symtoms besides the growing belly. with this second one i found out at 5 weeks and have every symptom in the book even acne!! i crossfit so i feel pretty good about my fitness plan. (with modifications of course) looking forward to being a momma again due date december 26, 2013.

Cher Jul 2, 2013 02:11:04 AM ET

14weeks & 4days, mood swings, no morning sickness, but lots of nausea which is finally easing up. the gas was horrible all last month, the aches and pains, terrible. this is my 4th pregnancy, my angel twins would be 14, and my two beautiful girls are 10 & 11, and this pregnancy is scaring the shards outta me, as i am now 38 years, feeling the baby already, then sometimes i don't feel pregnant but next thing you know, i'm looking four months! then i'm thinking twins cause i'm starving almost all the time, feeling honest to goodness movements all over the place, then there are the must-have naps! lol i'm trying to keep up with this one already! and is it possible to be frequenting the lab even more now??? and the heartburn...! anyone else crave lay's original potato chips, vanilla ice cream, and orange juice, like, everyday???

mom to be Jun 13, 2013 04:00:07 AM ET

Am 14w weeks n 2 days.. not feeling bad sometym i forget if am prego...n get worried on whats up.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>