Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Deven Nov 22, 2005 07:02:44 PM ET

I am still having morning sickness. Having intense cravings for Taco Bell. Looking forward to feeling the baby move.

Lequinta Nov 2, 2005 12:28:26 AM ET

I never experienced morning sickness yet. And I founded out in Sept. that I will be expecting twins. And believe it or not, I felt fetal movement at 9 weeks.

Joni Oct 5, 2005 09:26:37 PM ET

It has been great so far. The only thing is that I still cramp, but not constantly just a few times a day. I can feel my body stretch.

JESSICA Sep 30, 2005 07:16:59 PM ET

I am 14 weeks pregnant an ahve been sick the whole time. Only now am i even able to eat anything. The Dr. told me that i have a very healthy baby despite everything...i cant wait to feel the baby move!

Gloria Aug 21, 2005 03:58:13 PM ET

Im 14 weeks and lovin every min! I havent felt the baby yet but im looking forward to it cant wait to meet my baby!!!no morning sickness really but lots nad lots of cravings

angela Aug 21, 2005 09:19:28 AM ET

Im 14 week now and still have nosea and heartburn.i felt my baby move for the first time a few days ago my stomach vibrated it was veary exciteing.

Cindy Jun 9, 2005 03:38:58 AM ET

I am 14 weeks now and still very tired. My pregnancy so far has been very easy and enjoyable. No morning sickness, and lots of cravings...particularly Taco Bell. I felt my baby move for the first time 3 days ago. I continue to feel it when I am sitting, such as when I was in a meeting today, or when I am laying in bed. Very exciting!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >>