You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

Tia Apr 13, 2013 10:43:24 PM ET

I am 14 weeks today! i am 28 with baby # 4 i would feel great except i go from diarrhea to constipation i am never right never had this before yuck

Sarah Apr 7, 2013 01:06:50 AM ET

Im 14 weeks and 1 day, im almost better but still have odd days. im still very tired and have no energy. im 28 with 3 girls and hoping and praying for a boy. good luck girls.

jessica929 Apr 4, 2013 10:55:27 AM ET

Summer...i also had 3 dreams that i am having a boy.i wonder if there is any truth to it

jessica929 Apr 4, 2013 10:51:52 AM ET

I am 14 weeks 4 days today.i feel pretty good other then the horrible migraine i had yesterday.the first 9 weeks i had terrible nausea. but other then that everything is going pretty good.this is my second baby.hoping for a boy this time!

summer Apr 1, 2013 06:42:29 PM ET

Im 14 weeks 5 days and morning sickness is killing me, im way too tired and my back hurts more. i also noticed if i move to quickly it hurts and i have been getting dizzy easily. im 19 and this is my first child. the weirdest thing is before i found out i had dreams i was pregnant and i found out i am then i have had 3 dreams telling me it is a boy 0_o

Dominique Mar 31, 2013 11:31:06 AM ET

I'm 14 weeks and 2 days this is my first baby but he or she is a little monkey i can feel the baby at night time in my left side in my ribs and it feels like moves around a lot i hope it's a boy x

kati Feb 24, 2013 11:39:54 PM ET

I'm 14 weeeks and 3 day i've been feeling a lil ugg ummm my hands and feet hurts my heart beat much faster and i really dnt know what's qoing on i'm 19 and this is my first baby

kati Feb 24, 2013 11:06:00 PM ET

Kk Feb 11, 2013 11:01:45 PM ET

14 weeks 41 yrs old #3 have had type 1 diabetes 30yrs. high risk? you bet. but god is greater. if i can do this so can you. have a wonderful pregnancy!

Maxine Feb 8, 2013 08:26:23 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 5 days. feeling pretty good. had some terrible headaches for a while and saw my doctor, ends up it was a mild sinusitis, which we are treating with a nasal spray! i feel much better and am now sleeping better because of it! also, i feel as though all of a sudden i have a bump! showed up in the past 6 or 8 days, nothing fits! got my first pair of maternity pants just 3 days ago, really feels great! they're super comfy!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>