Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Tia Apr 14, 2013 02:43:24 AM ET

I am 14 weeks today! I am 28 with baby # 4 I would feel great except I go from diarrhea to constipation I am never right Never had this before yuck

Sarah Apr 7, 2013 05:06:50 AM ET

Im 14 weeks and 1 day, im almost better but still have odd days. Im still very tired and have no energy. Im 28 with 3 girls and hoping and praying for a boy. Good luck girls.

jessica929 Apr 4, 2013 02:55:27 PM ET

Summer...I also had 3 dreams that i am having a boy.I wonder if there is any truth to it

jessica929 Apr 4, 2013 02:51:52 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 4 days today.I feel pretty good other then the horrible migraine i had yesterday.The first 9 weeks i had terrible nausea. But other then that everything is going pretty good.This is my second baby.Hoping for a boy this time!

summer Apr 1, 2013 10:42:29 PM ET

Im 14 weeks 5 days and morning sickness is killing me, im way too tired and my back hurts more. I also noticed if i move to quickly it hurts and i have been getting dizzy easily. Im 19 and this is my first child. The weirdest thing is before i found out i had dreams i was pregnant and i found out i am then i have had 3 dreams telling me it is a boy 0_o

Dominique Mar 31, 2013 03:31:06 PM ET

I'm 14 weeks and 2 days this is my first baby but he or she is a little monkey I can feel the baby at night time in my left side in my Ribs and it feels like moves around a lot I hope it's a boy x

kati Feb 25, 2013 04:39:54 AM ET

I'm 14 weeeks and 3 day I've been feeling a lil ugg ummm my hands and feet hurts my heart beat much faster and I really dnt know what's qoing on I'm 19 and this is my first baby

kati Feb 25, 2013 04:06:00 AM ET

Kk Feb 12, 2013 04:01:45 AM ET

14 weeks 41 yrs old #3 have had type 1 diabetes 30yrs. High risk? You bet. But God Is greater. If I can do this so can you. Have a wonderful pregnancy!

Maxine Feb 9, 2013 01:26:23 AM ET

I am 14 weeks 5 days. Feeling pretty good. Had some terrible headaches for a while and saw my doctor, ends up it was a mild sinusitis, which we are treating with a nasal spray! I feel much better and am now sleeping better because of it! Also, I feel as though all of a sudden I have a bump! showed up in the past 6 or 8 days, nothing fits! Got my first pair of maternity pants just 3 days ago, really feels great! They're super comfy!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>