You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

jessica929 Apr 4, 2013 10:55:27 AM ET

Summer...i also had 3 dreams that i am having a boy.i wonder if there is any truth to it

jessica929 Apr 4, 2013 10:51:52 AM ET

I am 14 weeks 4 days today.i feel pretty good other then the horrible migraine i had yesterday.the first 9 weeks i had terrible nausea. but other then that everything is going pretty good.this is my second baby.hoping for a boy this time!

summer Apr 1, 2013 06:42:29 PM ET

Im 14 weeks 5 days and morning sickness is killing me, im way too tired and my back hurts more. i also noticed if i move to quickly it hurts and i have been getting dizzy easily. im 19 and this is my first child. the weirdest thing is before i found out i had dreams i was pregnant and i found out i am then i have had 3 dreams telling me it is a boy 0_o

Dominique Mar 31, 2013 11:31:06 AM ET

I'm 14 weeks and 2 days this is my first baby but he or she is a little monkey i can feel the baby at night time in my left side in my ribs and it feels like moves around a lot i hope it's a boy x

kati Feb 24, 2013 11:39:54 PM ET

I'm 14 weeeks and 3 day i've been feeling a lil ugg ummm my hands and feet hurts my heart beat much faster and i really dnt know what's qoing on i'm 19 and this is my first baby

kati Feb 24, 2013 11:06:00 PM ET

Kk Feb 11, 2013 11:01:45 PM ET

14 weeks 41 yrs old #3 have had type 1 diabetes 30yrs. high risk? you bet. but god is greater. if i can do this so can you. have a wonderful pregnancy!

Maxine Feb 8, 2013 08:26:23 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 5 days. feeling pretty good. had some terrible headaches for a while and saw my doctor, ends up it was a mild sinusitis, which we are treating with a nasal spray! i feel much better and am now sleeping better because of it! also, i feel as though all of a sudden i have a bump! showed up in the past 6 or 8 days, nothing fits! got my first pair of maternity pants just 3 days ago, really feels great! they're super comfy!

Gina Feb 7, 2013 07:30:41 PM ET

I am 14 weeks and 1 day. this is my first baby and i am 35 year old. it is exciting but scary. i am still tired and hate sleeping on my side... my hips are killing me. wishing all you well!

Megan Apr 11, 2013 04:42:22 PM ET

I know what you mean! i'm 14 weeks and 5 days. i barely sleep anymore because usually i'm a stomach sleeper, but now that i have to sleep on my sides all the time i wake up constantly because my hips are just aching!!

Monica Feb 5, 2013 08:58:25 PM ET

I am 14 weeks and 1 day feel pretty good morning sickness is just about gone i am 39 this is my 7th and final pregnancy took the test for down syndrome waiting on report but not worried at all good luck to everyone and be blessed!!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>