You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

Gina Feb 7, 2013 07:30:41 PM ET

I am 14 weeks and 1 day. this is my first baby and i am 35 year old. it is exciting but scary. i am still tired and hate sleeping on my side... my hips are killing me. wishing all you well!

Megan Apr 11, 2013 04:42:22 PM ET

I know what you mean! i'm 14 weeks and 5 days. i barely sleep anymore because usually i'm a stomach sleeper, but now that i have to sleep on my sides all the time i wake up constantly because my hips are just aching!!

Monica Feb 5, 2013 08:58:25 PM ET

I am 14 weeks and 1 day feel pretty good morning sickness is just about gone i am 39 this is my 7th and final pregnancy took the test for down syndrome waiting on report but not worried at all good luck to everyone and be blessed!!!!

stephanie Feb 1, 2013 06:33:19 AM ET

14 weeks and 3 days with baby #1! :) im tiredd a lot can sleeep for hours. and eat a lot..

Kentavia Jan 24, 2013 10:42:33 AM ET

I am 14weeks and 3days and lately i been vomiting and in pain i'm only 15years old, but i continue to go to school for my child and hope me being so tired won't effect my grades with my mama's help along the way :)

kleecan Jan 12, 2013 02:12:12 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 1 day today, almost 23 myself. this is #2 and big sister is almost 4! luckily, she's a big help. i feel pretty good, had no sickness at all, just no appetite. completely different with this baby, big sister had me sick for 6 1/2 months. everyone be healthy!

Sarah Dec 19, 2012 11:01:35 AM ET

I am 14 weeks and 2 days today. i feel a lot worse than i should because i have a sick 6 month old on nebulizer treatments every 4 hours, and on top of that he is teething. i am exhausted, with a terrible headache, backache, and congestion. i don't think i am going to feel good at all this pregnancy, since i already have a very young baby. oh well, i will do my best and hope for a healthy baby in the end. i hope you all have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

lady rizzle Dec 6, 2012 09:26:28 PM ET

I am 14 weeks, 6 days. i feel good . im only having problems with trying to get to sleep at night. i havent gotten a ultra sound since i went in whcih is a little dissapointing to me because i'd like to see my child through stages this is my first child.

Tammy Sue Dec 3, 2012 05:22:48 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 1 day :) im 36 with #2. pretty scary and very dif from first pregnancy. i have a perfect 6 yr old boy! i had down syndrome test, came back all ok. huge relief! i do have a lil bump, but over all jus looks like i've had too much dinner lol......so fun enjoy ladies. god has a reason! stay beautiful & positive all will be fine.

Lashanda Nov 11, 2012 07:57:28 AM ET

Im 14 weeks wiith my second an ii dnt feel sick anymore iim jjus piicky on wht ii eat cause iim afraiid of gettin sick. i fiind myself tryiin other methods to help me eat lol

jemma Oct 31, 2012 04:17:06 AM ET

I am 14 weeks and 2 days, i have just started showing heaps within like 4 days i have "proper" bump! anyone else showing at this stage? x

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>