You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

stephanie Feb 1, 2013 06:33:19 AM ET

14 weeks and 3 days with baby #1! :) im tiredd a lot can sleeep for hours. and eat a lot..

Kentavia Jan 24, 2013 10:42:33 AM ET

I am 14weeks and 3days and lately i been vomiting and in pain i'm only 15years old, but i continue to go to school for my child and hope me being so tired won't effect my grades with my mama's help along the way :)

kleecan Jan 12, 2013 02:12:12 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 1 day today, almost 23 myself. this is #2 and big sister is almost 4! luckily, she's a big help. i feel pretty good, had no sickness at all, just no appetite. completely different with this baby, big sister had me sick for 6 1/2 months. everyone be healthy!

Sarah Dec 19, 2012 11:01:35 AM ET

I am 14 weeks and 2 days today. i feel a lot worse than i should because i have a sick 6 month old on nebulizer treatments every 4 hours, and on top of that he is teething. i am exhausted, with a terrible headache, backache, and congestion. i don't think i am going to feel good at all this pregnancy, since i already have a very young baby. oh well, i will do my best and hope for a healthy baby in the end. i hope you all have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

lady rizzle Dec 6, 2012 09:26:28 PM ET

I am 14 weeks, 6 days. i feel good . im only having problems with trying to get to sleep at night. i havent gotten a ultra sound since i went in whcih is a little dissapointing to me because i'd like to see my child through stages this is my first child.

Tammy Sue Dec 3, 2012 05:22:48 PM ET

I am 14 weeks 1 day :) im 36 with #2. pretty scary and very dif from first pregnancy. i have a perfect 6 yr old boy! i had down syndrome test, came back all ok. huge relief! i do have a lil bump, but over all jus looks like i've had too much dinner lol......so fun enjoy ladies. god has a reason! stay beautiful & positive all will be fine.

Lashanda Nov 11, 2012 07:57:28 AM ET

Im 14 weeks wiith my second an ii dnt feel sick anymore iim jjus piicky on wht ii eat cause iim afraiid of gettin sick. i fiind myself tryiin other methods to help me eat lol

jemma Oct 31, 2012 04:17:06 AM ET

I am 14 weeks and 2 days, i have just started showing heaps within like 4 days i have "proper" bump! anyone else showing at this stage? x

kim Oct 24, 2012 10:50:33 PM ET

Im 14wks3days today with my 1st and have had no sickness (yet)im very tired all the time and i can get quite agitated for no reason easily:(i seem to be putting on heaps of weight and showing heaps,is this normal?

Jay Sep 13, 2012 12:58:01 AM ET

Im 14 weeks 3 days w/baby #4!!! wow never thought i'd be saying that!!! but i'm getting more excited about the whole idea even though i'm still feeling very tired,fatigued and w/o any energy;my nausea has seized a lot!!! just hoping for best and wish you all the best as well:) congrats and god bless!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>