You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

MJDuley Jul 28, 2012 10:47:38 AM ET

I'm at 14w2d today and feeling great! i gained a little too much weight at first, but have been eating healthier the past couple of weeks and have held my weight in check. my morning sickness and fatigue are gone and so far none of the later discomforts have shown up yet. i wish i could feel like this through my whole pregnancy!

Lana Jul 25, 2012 10:24:24 AM ET

I'm 14 weeks today, feeling a lot better. this is my 6th child ..wishing for a gir. i gained 12 pounds (too much) so i decided to start walking everyday for 2 miles hopefully that will keep my weight in place. good luck to you all!!!!!

Amber Jun 13, 2012 04:45:50 PM ET

I am 14 weeks and 3 days and i feel good! i haven't had any serious symptoms, just really tired with #2 and #1 is 3 with lots of energy! i'm also grumpy with the dad, he can take it! :)

Colleen May 29, 2012 12:04:49 PM ET

I am 14 weeks and 3 days with #2 (it's been a while) and feel pretty good except for headaches and feeling tired. my appetite is back and different. heard the heartbeat at my last appointment and it was great to hear it and know everything was fine. good luck and congrats to all :)

revathi_t May 21, 2012 12:45:42 AM ET

I am 14 weeks, 1 day today. i had taken down syndrome scan and waiting for the report. i had seen the baby in the scan. very happy to see the baby.

marlene May 15, 2012 01:34:27 PM ET

I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 6th and last child and my only symptom is unbearable fatigue at this point. i hopethe fatigue passes soon.

zeina Apr 18, 2012 03:56:59 AM ET

I am week 14, and i'm still vomiting, and it is even more than usual. i have strong pain on my feet, and i feel that i don't have the power to do anything.

Vici Feb 16, 2012 04:29:03 AM ET

I am 14 weeks but still feeling as sick as before....i do wonder whether it will get better one day? :(

Mercy Dec 5, 2011 09:31:18 AM ET

Does the stomach protrude at 15th week?

Nicole Sep 27, 2011 09:27:59 AM ET

I am currently 14 weeks and 2 days! i'm so excited about baby number 2! i have a girl already and i am hoping for another girl! i still don't feel all that great. my appetitie has increased a lot! my pre-pregnancy weight was 172 and i am currently 177. i'm about 2lbs more than i should be at 14 weeks but it's all good because it's all for the baby! congrats to all the rookie moms and the veteran moms!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>