Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Mercy Dec 5, 2011 02:31:18 PM ET

Does the stomach protrude at 15th week?

Nicole Sep 27, 2011 01:27:59 PM ET

I am currently 14 weeks and 2 days! i'm so excited about baby number 2! i have a girl already and i am hoping for another girl! i still don't feel all that great. my appetitie has increased a lot! my pre-pregnancy weight was 172 and i am currently 177. i'm about 2lbs more than i should be at 14 weeks but it's all good because it's all for the baby! congrats to all the rookie moms and the veteran moms!

Jen Sep 15, 2011 06:53:02 PM ET

Congrats all! i am 14 weeks 1 day today. not vomiting so far, just a little nausea & fatigue in the afternoons. but those also getting better as i am starting the 2nd trimester. my concern is that i have had increased appetite and since i have stopped my usual vigorous exercise routine i am gaining weight too rapidly. i have already gained 9lbs so far, which is too much for the 1st trimester weight gain. any suggestions? good luck to each & everyone of you :)

Trista May 17, 2011 03:36:00 AM ET

I am 14 weeks with 3rd child. feeling good. nausea and extreme fatigue is gone for now anyway!! first appt. is in 3 days. very excited to see and hear baby.

Elizabeth Apr 20, 2011 07:57:36 AM ET

Hi all,am 12weeks & 9 days in my first pregnancy,no morning sickness,no vomitting just nausea,headaches,feeling sleepy and sometimes very tired am waiting to feel my baby next month.its just so sweet,good luck to all mommies you are of great importance.

Arielle Apr 8, 2011 01:54:26 PM ET

I am 14 weeks on my second pregnancy, lost my first baby boy to neuroblastoma at the age of 3,so my poor pedi will be annoyed me! but feeling great just very tired. haven't heard the baby's heart rate but doctors appt soon! can't wait to find out the sex! hope all are feeling well.

Carlie Feb 23, 2011 02:37:44 AM ET

14 weeks today....first pregnancy and learning that i am going to be one of those women that bleed throughout their entire pregnancy- very uncomforting but i heard my babys heartbeat for the first time today- amazing :) hoping everything will turn out ok!

Sheridan Silversmith Jan 14, 2011 06:46:01 PM ET

I am 14 weeks with my first child today and feel pretty good just as long as i snack i feel great..waiting for my next appointment so we can determine the sex of our baby! only had morning sickness my first month..to all the rest of you mommas enjoy and god bless!

Judith Salamanca Nov 19, 2010 05:08:38 PM ET

Hi everyone, i am 14 weeks and 2 days.. i am still feeling the morning sickness and the craving's are just starting to kick in. i have been showing for a few weeks now and haven't felt the baby yet.

Fiona Nov 10, 2010 08:36:58 PM ET

I am 14 weeks with my 3rd child, my other children are 22 and 14 so this pregnancy has come quite late in life, i am 41 and my partner 40. this time around no morning sickness just abit nausea, very tired,dizzy and the odd bad mood swings! we are currently going through the combined screening for downs which is causing me great stress, my bp is high aswell.. the nt scan of baby was normal now just waiting for blood test result.. so thumbs crossed x

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>