Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

lacey Oct 19, 2010 08:09:14 PM ET

I'm 13 weeks and i have not felt the baby kick yet tho i am looking forward to it. i just have these fifty butterfly feelings and i always want food ...:) thi s is my first baby and its so exciting.. i have not experienced morning sickness just severe head aches and nashua... good luck mommies

Liz Oct 11, 2010 02:08:51 PM ET

Hi moms, im pregnant with my 7th pregnancy only 4 live births so this is my 5th baby. im 14 weeks in 1 day. finally morning sickness is gone!! but now headaches and dizzy feelings have started, which i never had with my 4 boys. cant wait to find out what this baby will be!! im worried tho because i havent gain a lb yet and with my boys even with bad morning sickness i gained some weight.

Tarryn Sep 13, 2010 02:50:29 PM ET

Hi all! i'm 14 weeks 3 days along and have been enjoying every day,just can't believe how tired and sick i've been:-) think i've felt baby,but i can't wait to be sure, my hubby is counting down the days to our next appt to see who our little one is! congrats and blessings to you all!

Rachel Jul 21, 2010 06:36:52 PM ET

I have never been pregnant before, this is my first. i am 14 weeks and 1 day. i have felt the baby for a couple of weeks now. i haven't been getting sick, just nauseous every now and then...but its only happened 3 or 4 times. im excited but nervous, im expected to have the baby january 15th, :) and i am showing

gemma Jun 14, 2010 02:18:24 PM ET

Im 13 weeks and 5days with my first ive had no sickness just cravings but no movements yet!

Debra May 20, 2010 06:07:58 PM ET

For those of you worried about your babies due to lack of nutrition: my sister had three really difficult pregnancies, with constant vomiting and need for iv's. she has three healthy children.

Elizabeth May 5, 2010 08:15:40 PM ET

Tis video is good but at the same time is scare

Susan May 5, 2010 12:58:49 PM ET

I am 14 weeks pregnant with my second child. i have felt the baby a couple of times, but very lightly. this pregnancy is so different. i have had headaches for over two months but no morning sickness. i am showing alot more this time, this early and everyone says its because it is my second...i think it's because i am over eating a bit lol. i am so excited to find out the gender...3 more weeks! :)

Serenity Mar 6, 2010 04:17:57 PM ET

For those with nausea and vomiting, have you tried a vit b complex? that is what my midwife recommended for it.

Maria Feb 28, 2010 04:49:01 PM ET

Hello mom's, i am 13 weeks and i've had it rough with morning sickness. i've been in the hospital to get fluids for dehydration, throwing up blood from tearing my esophagus, so this pregnancy hasn't been fun yet. i was kind of wondering about the prenatal vitamins as i barely eat and always throwing up that i haven't really taken them in a while. usually to sick to eat. is that bad??? will the baby be ok? :(

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>