You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

Karla Jan 26, 2010 04:54:44 PM ET

Hello! iam actually 13 weeks & 3 days.. i have felt the baby move here and there for a few weeks already.. just starting to feel better, have been sick as a dog.. nausea, dizzy, tired!. this is my fourth pregnancy.. i kinda expected to feel baby more than i do by now but whatever, it's ok, but it's just sol exciting to hear from the lil one in there!.i have a lil belly going on too!.

Karla Jan 26, 2010 04:53:47 PM ET

Anna Jan 20, 2010 05:21:58 PM ET

This is my first child. i am 14 weeks and i feel like crap. i get angry and all emotional for no reason. what should i do?

Jen Jan 19, 2010 11:16:54 AM ET

14 weeks this week i feel great! i got sick like one time but other then that i have been fine. this is my second child, i am sure i felt the baby move alread. is anyone else showing already?

vijju Jan 9, 2010 06:29:14 AM ET

Hi mom"s....i am 14th week now...i am feel lots of morning sickness.feel like to sleep all the day...every one are saying be active.but i feel that much sickness...i am not feeling any moves at.

renee Dec 14, 2009 08:27:24 PM ET

I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 1st child... i have really bad morning sickness, no cravings yet.. havent felt my baby move yet...

Lindsay Nov 20, 2009 01:47:20 PM ET

I'm 14 weeks also it's nice to read other comments! w2g you all! i've had big time morning sickness still do, i thought i felt the baby move 2 or 3 times not to sure as of yet! craving has kicked into gear...lol this is my first pregnancy and i'm sooooooo happy and excited i'm due in may 2010 :) good luck to all you mommy's out there!

Melissa Nov 18, 2009 01:50:04 PM ET

I am 13 weeks and 6 days pregy today with my second, my due date is may 20th.. iv been feeling much better for the past two weeks im getting my energy back i can actually clean the house without taking 15 brakes inbetween if u know what i mean .. lol .. i am very hungry in the am and i cant seam to find my apetite in the pm its weired .. i have been feeling something in my lower abdomin for the past two days and its so light i cant really confirm its the baby moving but i cant wait !!!!! good luck to all the mommies to be

gidd steph Sep 22, 2009 02:21:18 PM ET

I am 14 weeks, pregnant with my secound child so very excited and i feel the baby move when i am laying or sitting down it is so absolutely the most awesome feeling ever!!!!!!!!!

deon Jul 22, 2009 10:28:14 AM ET

I am 12 weeks its my second child .. i am excited but still having a little morning sickness. hope it will be over soon.i think i felt a little movement sometimes at night..

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>