You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 14 > Comments

Leslie Jul 12, 2009 08:15:47 PM ET

I am 14wks and 2 days. this is my second pregnancy and let me tell ya way different then when i was prego the first time. have had awful morning sickness ive actually lost 15 lbs. been very very tired, but its starting to get batter. hopefully i will feel the baby move soon i love that feeling! also can't wait to find out what i'm having. my due date is jan.8th 2010. my son weighed 12 lbs 14oz at birth, was like having a 3mnth old. his bday is jan.5th so close hopefuuly i wont be in hospital on his 3rd bday.

Nicole Apr 20, 2009 05:24:00 PM ET

Im 14 weeks and i havent felt the baby move yet. i am no longer tired and have no cravings. sometimes i forget im pregnant lol. i cant wait to feel the baby move.

Josephine Oct 13, 2008 10:56:14 PM ET

Iam 14 weeks pregnant this my third pregnancy and i think i felt my baby move its so excited

april Nov 14, 2006 10:11:21 PM ET

I am 14 weeks now and had morning sickness up until now, i never felt the baby yet and i cant wait to. the heartbeat was 140 and for some reason i keep dreaming its a boy

rhonda Oct 22, 2006 02:56:59 PM ET

My 14 weeks of pregancy is pretty cute. my tummys not very big, but he lets me know hes growing and doing well. no more morning sickness alot of cravings, too much actually. sometimes i can only eat what im craving.

MARIA Aug 24, 2006 09:01:39 AM ET

Hello i feel very good ihave not felt sick i am 14 weeks i feel my baby move i love that feeling

jamie Jul 26, 2006 02:13:50 PM ET

I am 14 weeks and have had no morning sickness, i have been very lucky in that department. i feel the baby move at night when i am laying down its a weird but refreshing feeling all at the same time.

Dwanna Jul 16, 2006 06:15:39 PM ET

I am now 14weeks today and i do feel the baby kick once in a while.most of the time when im laying down in the night when the kids go too bed.just me the baby and my huband

Deven Nov 22, 2005 02:02:44 PM ET

I am still having morning sickness. having intense cravings for taco bell. looking forward to feeling the baby move.

Lequinta Nov 1, 2005 07:28:26 PM ET

I never experienced morning sickness yet. and i founded out in sept. that i will be expecting twins. and believe it or not, i felt fetal movement at 9 weeks.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>