You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 15 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 15 Comments & Discussion

MarianaG Aug 19, 2014 05:54:33 PM ET

Congrats to all mommies. i am 15 weeks with my first, and honestly if i didn't tell you it's very hard to tell. my appetite is nowhere to be found. i go in for my check up tuesday so maybe my midwife can share some light.

Guest Aug 7, 2013 05:16:43 PM ET

Js got stilbirth dis year on 15 march i can beliv m pregnant again 15 weeks

Oratile Feb 25, 2013 11:20:23 AM ET

Congrads to all mothers. i am almost 15 weeks with my first child and i don't have an appetiate. please advice cause i am worried that this is going to affect my baby

liz Sep 22, 2013 03:01:40 PM ET

Don't panic, if it still the same a week or 2 from now then go and speak to your midwife, but its more than likely on the those things that will pass soon. x

Kaceface Aug 13, 2012 04:10:52 PM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant with my first child & have been having alot of back pain. don't know if this is normal, if i'm just sleeping on it wrong or what? any suggestions would be appreciated!

rjones50 May 13, 2012 07:47:31 PM ET

I am 15weeks pregnant and wow i have been under so much stress. i just hope everythings ok with my baby and my comfort level has been not ok.

Wife Mar 21, 2012 02:07:26 PM ET

Just out recently and not offered by every doctor instead of cvs or amnio is a blood test that is 99% accurate called maternit21. ask your doctor about it, push for it. i did and i got it. i was scheduled for a cvs and was worried about miscarrying. this test is non-invasive and 99%!!!! spread the word!

Jo Feb 17, 2012 05:40:32 AM ET

Hi, i have read a few messages on here about people having babies when a close family member has lost theirs or can't conceive. i had an abortion last year mainly because i couldn't bear to tell my partners brother and sister in law as they are going through ivf. they don't know and its hurting me so much. i made a mistake and should have been more courageous. just wondering if anyone else has been through the same thing.

bltolley Oct 24, 2013 01:51:14 PM ET

Not sure if an abortion should be based on someone else's feelings unless they are that of your spouse or yourself. if you are concerned with their ability to have a baby and you didn't want one you should have offered to be a surrogate. then the baby doesn't have to be discarded of because of your decision to partake in the act of making one. although i am very sorry that you had to go through that. it must weigh very hard on someone!. i couldn't imagine. god bless

nelly Sep 5, 2014 06:16:17 AM ET

I'm really sorry but i cant believe you made such a decision because of someone else. how could you take away a life that has been given to you just for that reason when there are so many people out there doing everything they could to have a child. i have many families and friends going through ivf and what they need is support and not your abortion. god bless you.

Reese Sep 19, 2014 08:07:58 AM ET

You can't be serious, you need mental treatment. that decision wasn't of a realistic human nature!

Selina Sep 14, 2010 01:28:02 PM ET

Congratulations to all of you. i am 29 yrs old and currently 15 weeks pregnant also. i have 2 other children 7&5 and i feel the pressing need to suggest to all of you to really do your home work on conventional prenatal and post natal care, from experience.. i wish i had done so before i had my first two. do not take your doctor's word for it, find out for yourself and then bring up any concerns to your doctor. for starters i would watch the documentary called "the business of being born" and read a book called "the sanctity of human blood" written by a doctor on vaccines. god bless you all and my prayers are with you for a successful and healthy delivery :d

Ashley Sep 2, 2010 12:01:37 PM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant and went to see my obgyn yesterday. i was told i had the option to have my baby tested for things such as down syndrome through regular bloodwork. upon signing the paper my husband asked the nurse where we could get an abortion if the baby did have one of the diseases. i freaked out and decided i didn't want the test after all. my husband and i argued about how we would handle a child with such problems and i told him if he didn't approve of my decision he could leave and i would care for my child myself. my dr told me that the only way i needed to really be concerned is if i was in my late 30s early 40s. that gave me some relief but i still opted not to have the test done and my advice to people in this situation is, dont strees until you completely discuss your concerns with your dr. best of luck to all of you and remember, your dr is your friend when you have concerns.

Emily May 25, 2010 09:13:31 AM ET

Arica- i had a stillbirth on june 3, 2009. my sister and i were pregnant at the same time. she felt so guilty because i lost my baby and she didn't. i can tell you first hand that although it was the hardest thing i ever had to go through, i would never resent my sister or her baby. i was very sad but at the same time was very happy for her. i wouldn't worry about that - although they are going through a hard time right now, i'm sure they love you and will love your baby also. just be cautious with your words around them because everyone is different with how they handle things, and i'm sure they will come around when they have healed a little. i wish them and you my best.

1 2 3 Next >>