You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Crystal Apr 24, 2017 07:23:14 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks & 2 days pregnant today. i am having a lot of pressure & tightening in my lower tummy under my belly button. i hope this is all normal.

Priya Mar 21, 2017 04:01:25 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant,, but i can't feel movement.

Maureen May 7, 2017 02:26:23 PM ET

I have the same problem gal. what happened?

Sandra Mar 21, 2017 02:19:07 AM ET

I am 16 weeks today, i feel so excited about my babies movement. i'm feeling not just one. i can't wait to have them beside me thank you jesus

Jass Feb 9, 2017 11:25:12 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days, i have been experiencing a sharp pain in my lower right side/back. i am constantly sore due to the pain i am having. feels like a nerve is being pushed on, i am not sure, which is making me nervous.

Brionna Feb 9, 2017 06:37:07 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant & my hipss are hurting & spreading !!

Tara Jan 23, 2017 03:58:24 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days. i found out saturday that i was having a girl. i am so excited. this is my first. i'm 34 years old. i can't do anything but thank god daily!

Des Jan 17, 2017 12:04:16 PM ET

I'm 25. this is my 2nd baby with a 10 year gap to the exact date. this pregnancy by far has been a rollercoaster, but now i'm on my second trimester, i feel great....

khosi Jan 13, 2017 11:12:21 PM ET

I am 15 weeks,2 ddays. on the 20th i'll be 16 weeks and i'll be seeing my gynae.i can't wait to know the gender of my baby.this will be the third one and i am 38.i haven't told my family members, friends and colleagues yet.

Yaz21 Jan 2, 2017 08:00:38 PM ET

Hi, i'm 16 weekss 2 days and i can't stop panicking because i haven't felt any movements. i'm very worried in case some thing is wrong.

cece Jan 2, 2017 07:50:47 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks 1 day.. not showing. but feel baby move every other day. no nausea, no vomiting. just a little breast tenderness.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next >>