You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Carla Jul 26, 2017 10:46:22 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant today. i haven't felt movement yet but, i'm pretty sure the baby is just fine. i also have pain in my lower abdomen. the doctor said it's completely normal. since i've been pregnant i haven't gained any weight but my stomach continues to grow. how is that?

Tasha Jul 6, 2017 03:43:10 AM ET

I am 16wks and a day today, i am so excited, can't wait to know the sex of my baby, i am grateful to god for this opportunity.am 21years.

Shelly Jun 6, 2017 08:19:30 AM ET

I am 16 weeks also and i haven't felt anything, but the doc said its ok as along as you hear the heart beat at the doc visit. it could take up to 20 weeks, especially if it's your first baby. but just to make sure, see your doctor.

Tiera May 22, 2017 01:48:48 PM ET

My lower back hurts on the right side. then my leg hurts as well. don't no y, but it hurts.

Crystal Apr 24, 2017 07:23:14 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks & 2 days pregnant today. i am having a lot of pressure & tightening in my lower tummy under my belly button. i hope this is all normal.

Priya Mar 21, 2017 04:01:25 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant,, but i can't feel movement.

Maureen May 7, 2017 02:26:23 PM ET

I have the same problem gal. what happened?

Sandra Mar 21, 2017 02:19:07 AM ET

I am 16 weeks today, i feel so excited about my babies movement. i'm feeling not just one. i can't wait to have them beside me thank you jesus

Jass Feb 9, 2017 11:25:12 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days, i have been experiencing a sharp pain in my lower right side/back. i am constantly sore due to the pain i am having. feels like a nerve is being pushed on, i am not sure, which is making me nervous.

Brionna Feb 9, 2017 06:37:07 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant & my hipss are hurting & spreading !!

Tara Jan 23, 2017 03:58:24 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days. i found out saturday that i was having a girl. i am so excited. this is my first. i'm 34 years old. i can't do anything but thank god daily!

Tiera May 22, 2017 01:46:43 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 5 days. i can find out what i'm having!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next >>