View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Felicia Jul 18, 2014 05:21:11 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and i am due on december 29, 2014. i heard the baby's heartbeat today, and i almost cried. i have a seven year old daughter. i hope it's boy.

Kiyoko Jul 7, 2014 01:50:58 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks 5 days. my baby is due december 16, 2014. i lost over 20 pounds and still haven't gained any baby weight. i wasn't able to hold anything down from weeks 5-10. but at 14 weeks, i started feeling like myself again. this is my first pregnancy ever and i'm so excited to find out my boo's gender in two days!

Thato Jul 1, 2014 08:56:07 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks with my 2nd child. i have a 5 year old boy. my stomach hasn't shown i'm pregnant yet, and i've lost 12kg. i guess it's all because on my first trimester. i couldn't eat anything but fruits, but since last week i can bear the smell of food. my doctor thinks it's a good thing i've lost weight but i think different. i'm due 14th december 2014.

Tay Jun 24, 2014 08:04:25 PM ET

Hi. i'm 16 weeks and 5 days due december 4, 2014. this is my first baby. i got to hear it's sweet little heart beat today and unfortunately i'm gaining more weight than i should be. :/ but, baby is healthy. i think i feel movement but i can't tell for sure.

Ebby Jul 23, 2013 07:24:06 AM ET

Im 16 weeks pregnant with 2nd child, my daughter is 4 yrs and am very big. due on 09 feb, am praying for a natural delivery this time as my first was emergency c-section. labour was not progressing. would like to get a feel of how it goes doing it the natural way but scared. i have back and abdominal pains, my right leg hurts. otherwise l feel good with all the first trimester symptoms gone. cant wait to find out the gender in about three weeks congrads to the royal family!!!!!!

Tina c Jul 11, 2013 12:57:43 PM ET

Im also 16 weeks and 3 days im not sure if ive felt move ment or just wind, im thinking of names begining with e for boy or girl, any ideas thanks :-)

katie Jul 15, 2013 05:36:08 AM ET

Im also 16 weeks and 1 day and i like the name ethan for a boy. i just cant wait to find out what im having :-) good luck.

melissa Jul 10, 2013 08:34:44 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days heard my babys heartbeat today on ultrasound it was very exciting

Sara Jul 10, 2013 11:28:38 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and 4days due dec 18th hoping for a boy have a 5yr old lil girl who is hoping for a baby puppy man shes guna b upset wen she finds out its a lil human.. my fiance is soo excited be his first.child find out n a few weeks excited to go shopping

popcorn Jul 10, 2013 12:46:01 AM ET

I'm 16wks 4days with my 3rd child.im huge,and i mean really huge.i luk like i'm 6mnths pregnant.fam+friends keep on saying i'm carrying triplets.my tummy below my breast till my naval is hard@times.below naval is soft.do i have anything to worry about.my app only in 3wks

Adriana Jul 15, 2014 08:54:27 AM ET

I am 16 weeks my baby weighs 5 ounces, but should be 3 1/2 ounces. i am also huge, and look like i'm 6 months pregnant. this my second child. i also got this big with my boy who is 6 years old now. my boy was born 6 lbs 10 oz. don't worry how big your getting.

Kristle Jul 8, 2013 02:54:40 PM ET

16 weeks & 1 day :) this is my first pregnancy...no movement but i do feel flutters. i'm waiting to find out what i'm having! i def feel & look pregnant...no denying it lol

katie Jul 15, 2013 05:38:46 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and 1 day too.... and i think im feeling flutters but dont really know what im suppose to be feeling. have had a lot of wind so cant tell it apart. my belly is really big at night but small in the morning. is yours the same? i can wait to find out what im having. good luck with your pregnancy :-)

kayla Dec 19, 2013 11:05:07 AM ET

I'm about 15 to 16 weeks pregnant with my first child and i'm not sure if my stomach has changed any or not most of the people i see their stomachs are kinda big by this time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>