You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

anne leon Nov 21, 2014 11:19:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. it's my first baby. i'm so exited. i can't wait to have him/her next to me. :)

Guest Nov 19, 2014 08:25:14 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first child. i'm so excited. i just want to find out the gender already. i hope it's a boy.

Guest Oct 13, 2014 03:47:25 PM ET

I am 16 weeks 3 days preggers! this is my first baby, and i'm due march 27th! i have not felt any movement, but i find the sex out on november 12th. i am ecstatic. i have been blessed with not many symptoms, outside of growing and hunger! i can't stop eating and growing! congrats to all of you! we are so blessed!!!

Donna Oct 13, 2014 02:05:21 PM ET

I forgot to say how far along i am now. i am 16 weeks and 4 days.

Donna Oct 13, 2014 02:04:23 PM ET

My first scan was when i was 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i haven't seen my midwife since. my next scan is not until the 31st of this month. i think this is too long to wait to double check that everything is okay. i have had a miscarriage before, and i know it's normal to worry, but my friends are seeing there midwife regularly and having more regular scans than me. i think it's shocking how i have to wait more than a month to hear a heartbeat, or to see my growing baby when my friends are at the same hospital and use the same midwife. i just wanted to know if anyone else has had to wait as long as me. thanks

Ashley Nov 3, 2014 01:11:14 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day with my third child. it is normal to wait, but reading that you had a miscarriage prior, they should have had you back already. i have to wait a month to see my midwife until they find i'm a gestational diabetic, in which case i'll be seen a lot more.

jazzbaby Sep 20, 2014 06:16:06 PM ET

Hi everyone. congrats on y'all bundles of enjoy!! well i haven't had any pregnancy symptoms yet. well i'm 16 weeks and 5 days. i felt my baby move for the first time just this morning. i was so excited, i couldn't go back to sleep, then it just stopped. i started crying. this is my first child by the way. i can't wait to find out what i'm having. hoping it's a little girl.

Jessica Martin Sep 9, 2014 02:14:22 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks 3 days and due february 20th! first pregnancy :) i'm hoping for a boy. i definitely feel pregnant. headaches, nose bleeds, sore feet and back, crazy mood swings, hungry all the time, feeling little flutters from baby :) i just lay still on my back and can tell when he's moving around/kicking. haven't had an ultrasound yet, but have one this friday!! very excited :) any tips on how to please the constant hunger?

Felicia Jul 18, 2014 05:21:11 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and i am due on december 29, 2014. i heard the baby's heartbeat today, and i almost cried. i have a seven year old daughter. i hope it's boy.

VANESSA MOORE Sep 6, 2014 12:55:34 PM ET

Did you have a boy? :-d

Kiyoko Jul 7, 2014 01:50:58 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks 5 days. my baby is due december 16, 2014. i lost over 20 pounds and still haven't gained any baby weight. i wasn't able to hold anything down from weeks 5-10. but at 14 weeks, i started feeling like myself again. this is my first pregnancy ever and i'm so excited to find out my boo's gender in two days!

Thato Jul 1, 2014 08:56:07 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks with my 2nd child. i have a 5 year old boy. my stomach hasn't shown i'm pregnant yet, and i've lost 12kg. i guess it's all because on my first trimester. i couldn't eat anything but fruits, but since last week i can bear the smell of food. my doctor thinks it's a good thing i've lost weight but i think different. i'm due 14th december 2014.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Next >>