Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Xchloechurchx Apr 8, 2015 06:48:55 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today, and getting a lot of pain and numbness in lower right side and all across the bottom of my belly. i also have pokey pains all over.

Charlotte Mar 28, 2015 03:36:44 AM ET

I am 16 weeks 4 days and i feel like i'm dying. i can't stop throwing up and am nauseous. this is my 3rd child and i am 38. i have absolutely no energy and get light headed so easily. i think i was too old to get pregnant. i hope things get better soon. i am completely miserable.

Jennifer Apr 4, 2015 07:59:24 PM ET

I am 39 and 16 weeks 1 day. this is my 3rd, and i thought i was going to have so many issues with this pregnancy because of my age, but i am doing so well that i'm worried that something is wrong with the baby. :(

Kim Mar 27, 2015 03:16:31 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days according to my ultrasound i had at "8 weeks." i feel the baby kick alot! even my boyfriend can feel it on the outside of my tummy! i'm sure i'm 2 weeks ahead of what they think, but i will find out in 2 weeks when i go for my gender scan! this is my second pregnancy and i'm hoping for another little girl!!

emee Feb 16, 2015 01:21:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. this is my first child. i have had two miscarriages before. i have not felt movement yet, and i'm worried about it.

Rachel Jan 26, 2015 01:27:59 PM ET

Does anyone else think the image of mom and fetus looks further along than 16 weeks?

Ariss Apr 1, 2015 06:52:26 PM ET

Yes, i was thinking the same thing!

katina Jan 15, 2015 07:01:56 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 6 days. i don't know if they will change the due date, but the day they gave us is june 28th. what day would it be?

pooh bear Jan 15, 2015 12:16:58 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant. this is my first baby. i am a diabetic, so i'm going to a high risk clinic on jan 29th. hopefully, he will keep his legs open. lol

Guest Nov 25, 2014 02:32:29 AM ET

Mbali, i'm also 16 weeks pregnant. i'm going for my ultrasound today. i hope to see the little girl i've waited for all my life!

anne leon Nov 21, 2014 11:19:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. it's my first baby. i'm so exited. i can't wait to have him/her next to me. :)

Guest Nov 19, 2014 08:25:14 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first child. i'm so excited. i just want to find out the gender already. i hope it's a boy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next >>