Follow Us! Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

Sign up today to receive your free personalized weekly pregnancy newsletter chock full of information, advice, and tips to prepare for childbirth.

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Ebby Jul 23, 2013 07:24:06 AM ET

Im 16 weeks pregnant with 2nd child, my daughter is 4 yrs and am very big. due on 09 feb, am praying for a natural delivery this time as my first was emergency c-section. labour was not progressing. would like to get a feel of how it goes doing it the natural way but scared. i have back and abdominal pains, my right leg hurts. otherwise l feel good with all the first trimester symptoms gone. cant wait to find out the gender in about three weeks congrads to the royal family!!!!!!

Tina c Jul 11, 2013 12:57:43 PM ET

Im also 16 weeks and 3 days im not sure if ive felt move ment or just wind, im thinking of names begining with e for boy or girl, any ideas thanks :-)

katie Jul 15, 2013 05:36:08 AM ET

Im also 16 weeks and 1 day and i like the name ethan for a boy. i just cant wait to find out what im having :-) good luck.

melissa Jul 10, 2013 08:34:44 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days heard my babys heartbeat today on ultrasound it was very exciting

Sara Jul 10, 2013 11:28:38 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and 4days due dec 18th hoping for a boy have a 5yr old lil girl who is hoping for a baby puppy man shes guna b upset wen she finds out its a lil human.. my fiance is soo excited be his first.child find out n a few weeks excited to go shopping

popcorn Jul 10, 2013 12:46:01 AM ET

I'm 16wks 4days with my 3rd child.im huge,and i mean really huge.i luk like i'm 6mnths pregnant.fam+friends keep on saying i'm carrying triplets.my tummy below my breast till my naval is hard@times.below naval is soft.do i have anything to worry about.my app only in 3wks

Kristle Jul 8, 2013 02:54:40 PM ET

16 weeks & 1 day :) this is my first pregnancy...no movement but i do feel flutters. i'm waiting to find out what i'm having! i def feel & look pregnant...no denying it lol

katie Jul 15, 2013 05:38:46 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and 1 day too.... and i think im feeling flutters but dont really know what im suppose to be feeling. have had a lot of wind so cant tell it apart. my belly is really big at night but small in the morning. is yours the same? i can wait to find out what im having. good luck with your pregnancy :-)

kayla Dec 19, 2013 11:05:07 AM ET

I'm about 15 to 16 weeks pregnant with my first child and i'm not sure if my stomach has changed any or not most of the people i see their stomachs are kinda big by this time.

julianna Jul 8, 2013 12:17:22 PM ET

Hi everyone i'm also due in december! i'm due december 25 :) this will be my second i have a 7 yr old . this pregnacy is totally different from my first. with my first girl i was 17 yrs old and super skinny weighting 95 lbs now i'm 24 and i'm weighting 125 but problem is i'm not showing at all plus i haven't gained any weight at all is this ok is anyone having this same issue ?

Patty Jul 10, 2013 09:34:48 PM ET

Julianna, i am also due december 25!!

Ronnie Jul 3, 2013 09:44:24 PM ET

Hello everyone, i am16 weeks and 4 days pregnant and also due december 15th. my main concern is that this is my 3rd pregnancy and i am not showing nor feeling any movement which is a first for me so naturally i am worried, should i be.................

popcorn Jul 3, 2013 09:34:18 PM ET

Hi,i'm 1f wks pregnant 3rd time around.have a 6yr old boy and soon to 5yr old girl.been very panicky bout this pregnancy as my sis in law lost her bby nt so long ago.have an app on 26july and hopefully all is well.been very dizzy lately and i'm huge.its like i'm carrying triplets,lol.

layc Jul 3, 2013 11:19:14 AM ET

Hey everyone. i'm 16 weeks and 3 days. i'm going for a private scan on monday. (july 8th). i already have 1 boy, he turned 5 last week. is there anybody else due december? i'm due december 15th :-) x

debbie Jul 5, 2013 08:18:20 AM ET

Hi i'm due 15th december too i have a 5 year old girl she will be nearly 6 when this one comes along although i'm a diabetic so hoping they set me off 2 week early again. x

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Pregnancy | Fertility | Baby | Toddler | Free Baby Stuff! | Community | Baby Names

About Baby Corner | Advertising | Editorial | Contact Baby Corner | Terms of Use | Privacy Notice