Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Guess Dec 12, 2018 01:32:00 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant so far I'm very emotional and I cry for every thing. I'm always sleeping - no energy... I'm just curious of what I'm having but my ultrasound will be in 3 weeks.

Divine Nov 25, 2018 12:55:49 AM ET

16 weeks 3 days today. This is my third pregnancy. My first (girl) I craved spicy foods, feet, face, and legs swelled up. I had preeclampsia towards the end. With my second pregnancy (twin girls) I worked full time but resigned after having fainting spells with anemia. I ended up having to have a blood transfusion before and after the birth..and continued iron infusions there after for 1 1/2 months. It was not fun but it saved my life. I wasn't consuming foods with enough iron and didnt take my iron pills as often as I should've since it made me even more consitatpated. A baby, (esp. twins) can be a parasite to the body if the body is not getting enough nutrients. With this third pregnancy, I'm hungry a lot, but more constipated so I try to consume more water. It has helped. I feel a hellof alot more energy than I did with my other pregnancies. I craved sour, salty, and spicy foods. I work full time. I'm 16 weeks 3days. Early on my nipples were extremly sore. I had extreme nausea in the first trimester. But it went a way fast. I feel my baby movements now. Its not hard but I still feel them (: This pregnancy really differs from the others. I feel its a boy (:

Makyla Nov 12, 2018 01:06:55 PM ET

I am currently 16 weeks and 4 days. Will I be able to see the gender at my next scan, which is 16 weeks and 7 days to be exact?

Sammi Sep 8, 2018 12:53:12 PM ET

Hi, I'm 16 weeks 2 days with my first. She has been absolutely everywhere since about week 14. She likes to ride high since week 10 (took the ob 2 min to find her since she wasn't where she was supposed to be). I don't feel her move, but, I can feel where she ends up. I am very excited and nervous about the months to come. If she is this active now, imagine how it will be in just a few weeks.

Emma May 21, 2018 01:17:19 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days, it's my 3rd child and my last. Both of my pregnancy's have been completely different. First one was a nightmare, sick all the way through, headaches, feet swelled up, always Ill passed out a lot (girl). 2nd one was brilliant, walked all the way through with no problems, did a lot of exercise, didn't stop. I had a lot of energy (boy) and this pregnancy's just so tired and have no energy, feet swell up, headaches, and sick a lot, go dizzy, funny feeling. I'm carrying a girl again.

Patricia Apr 7, 2018 12:07:40 AM ET

I am 16 weeds 4 days. I have been feeling completely fine these past few weeks and happy. 1st trimester was a lot of nausea and I think I have felt little movements from baby last week i think I'm sure. Sometimes lower back pain but other then that I am looking forwards to the future with this baby (my 2nd) 1st miscarriage. Thanks

Guest Mar 19, 2018 01:31:56 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant but, I have not noticed my tummy is getting bigger than the usual 16 weeks pregnant mum.

Marie Feb 1, 2018 01:15:00 PM ET

I feel ok but, sometimes I am tired.

Nur Jan 9, 2018 01:08:37 AM ET

I'm 16+4 weeks today. The first visible movement I felt was since 13 weeks and now the baby's so active I can feel every movement. This is my second pregnancy and it's so much different to first. First one I barely felt anything, with this one I have all symptoms. Just now it has eased but, I have a lot of migraines and lower pains. I also feel the baby's very low. Hope it's normal.

Tammy Dec 8, 2017 12:14:14 AM ET

I feel sleepy all the time and I am sick. I don't keep food down very well. I wake up at night and then I just want to go back to sleep.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next >>