You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Sammi Sep 8, 2018 08:53:12 AM ET

Hi, i'm 16 weeks 2 days with my first. she has been absolutely everywhere since about week 14. she likes to ride high since week 10 (took the ob 2 min to find her since she wasn't where she was supposed to be). i don't feel her move, but, i can feel where she ends up. i am very excited and nervous about the months to come. if she is this active now, imagine how it will be in just a few weeks.

Emma May 21, 2018 09:17:19 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days, it's my 3rd child and my last. both of my pregnancy's have been completely different. first one was a nightmare, sick all the way through, headaches, feet swelled up, always ill passed out a lot (girl). 2nd one was brilliant, walked all the way through with no problems, did a lot of exercise, didn't stop. i had a lot of energy (boy) and this pregnancy's just so tired and have no energy, feet swell up, headaches, and sick a lot, go dizzy, funny feeling. i'm carrying a girl again.

Patricia Apr 6, 2018 08:07:40 PM ET

I am 16 weeds 4 days. i have been feeling completely fine these past few weeks and happy. 1st trimester was a lot of nausea and i think i have felt little movements from baby last week i think i'm sure. sometimes lower back pain but other then that i am looking forwards to the future with this baby (my 2nd) 1st miscarriage. thanks

Guest Mar 18, 2018 09:31:56 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant but, i have not noticed my tummy is getting bigger than the usual 16 weeks pregnant mum.

Marie Feb 1, 2018 08:15:00 AM ET

I feel ok but, sometimes i am tired.

Nur Jan 8, 2018 08:08:37 PM ET

I'm 16+4 weeks today. the first visible movement i felt was since 13 weeks and now the baby's so active i can feel every movement. this is my second pregnancy and it's so much different to first. first one i barely felt anything, with this one i have all symptoms. just now it has eased but, i have a lot of migraines and lower pains. i also feel the baby's very low. hope it's normal.

Tammy Dec 7, 2017 07:14:14 PM ET

I feel sleepy all the time and i am sick. i don't keep food down very well. i wake up at night and then i just want to go back to sleep.

Abigail Dec 2, 2017 09:26:34 PM ET

I'm 16wks, 3days. can't sleep at night. during the day i have lower abdominal pain, and back aches. hope it's normal. and the baby is far too active than i expected, i'm excited though.

Stef DeKranes Nov 28, 2017 05:56:39 AM ET

This is my last baby. my 5th boy! usually i feel good but, this time i'm dizzy, headaches, pelvic pain (spd) sciatica, can't get comfy to sleep, and acne. i'm still tired, so no energy yet. but that also might be from working 3rd shift, full time. i wish i were feeling better!

Mercy Oct 18, 2017 03:32:14 AM ET

I am 16weeks and some days but early morning for ng headache is to much and lower abdominal pain then once in awhile backache.bit my biggest worry is about the epith cells +5-10 pus cells. what could this be meaning?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>