You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

Salomey Oct 14, 2017 06:51:44 AM ET

i'm also 16 weeks 5 days and have been feeling a lot of pain in my lower abdomen. its giving me sleepless nights. but i can feel my baby move. thank god for this new life.

Carina Sep 14, 2017 06:39:30 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 6 days pregnant. sometimes i feel pain on my left side of my stomach but, this pregnancy is very different from my two other boys. i get a lot of headaches and feel lightheaded.

Nancy Aug 25, 2017 08:19:40 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 3days today. no movements yet. my tummy too much stretched. pains on my left side on my tummy some days at night. i am worried since we r advised to sleep on our left side. please help. my tummy is stretch, makes me think of twins.

Carla Jul 26, 2017 10:46:22 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant today. i haven't felt movement yet but, i'm pretty sure the baby is just fine. i also have pain in my lower abdomen. the doctor said it's completely normal. since i've been pregnant i haven't gained any weight but my stomach continues to grow. how is that?

Tasha Jul 6, 2017 03:43:10 AM ET

I am 16wks and a day today, i am so excited, can't wait to know the sex of my baby, i am grateful to god for this opportunity.am 21years.

Shelly Jun 6, 2017 08:19:30 AM ET

I am 16 weeks also and i haven't felt anything, but the doc said its ok as along as you hear the heart beat at the doc visit. it could take up to 20 weeks, especially if it's your first baby. but just to make sure, see your doctor.

Tiera May 22, 2017 01:48:48 PM ET

My lower back hurts on the right side. then my leg hurts as well. don't no y, but it hurts.

Crystal Apr 24, 2017 07:23:14 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks & 2 days pregnant today. i am having a lot of pressure & tightening in my lower tummy under my belly button. i hope this is all normal.

Priya Mar 21, 2017 04:01:25 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant,, but i can't feel movement.

Maureen May 7, 2017 02:26:23 PM ET

I have the same problem gal. what happened?

Guest Sep 28, 2017 11:40:13 AM ET

Not everyone feels the baby that early, doc told me not to expect to feel anything until 20 weeks.

Sandra Mar 21, 2017 02:19:07 AM ET

I am 16 weeks today, i feel so excited about my babies movement. i'm feeling not just one. i can't wait to have them beside me thank you jesus

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>