Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 16 Comments & Discussion

emee Feb 16, 2015 01:21:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. this is my first child. i have had two miscarriages before. i have not felt movement yet, and i'm worried about it.

Rachel Jan 26, 2015 01:27:59 PM ET

Does anyone else think the image of mom and fetus looks further along than 16 weeks?

katina Jan 15, 2015 07:01:56 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 6 days. i don't know if they will change the due date, but the day they gave us is june 28th. what day would it be?

pooh bear Jan 15, 2015 12:16:58 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant. this is my first baby. i am a diabetic, so i'm going to a high risk clinic on jan 29th. hopefully, he will keep his legs open. lol

Guest Nov 25, 2014 02:32:29 AM ET

Mbali, i'm also 16 weeks pregnant. i'm going for my ultrasound today. i hope to see the little girl i've waited for all my life!

anne leon Nov 21, 2014 11:19:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. it's my first baby. i'm so exited. i can't wait to have him/her next to me. :)

Guest Nov 19, 2014 08:25:14 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first child. i'm so excited. i just want to find out the gender already. i hope it's a boy.

Guest Oct 13, 2014 03:47:25 PM ET

I am 16 weeks 3 days preggers! this is my first baby, and i'm due march 27th! i have not felt any movement, but i find the sex out on november 12th. i am ecstatic. i have been blessed with not many symptoms, outside of growing and hunger! i can't stop eating and growing! congrats to all of you! we are so blessed!!!

Donna Oct 13, 2014 02:05:21 PM ET

I forgot to say how far along i am now. i am 16 weeks and 4 days.

Donna Oct 13, 2014 02:04:23 PM ET

My first scan was when i was 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i haven't seen my midwife since. my next scan is not until the 31st of this month. i think this is too long to wait to double check that everything is okay. i have had a miscarriage before, and i know it's normal to worry, but my friends are seeing there midwife regularly and having more regular scans than me. i think it's shocking how i have to wait more than a month to hear a heartbeat, or to see my growing baby when my friends are at the same hospital and use the same midwife. i just wanted to know if anyone else has had to wait as long as me. thanks

Ashley Nov 3, 2014 01:11:14 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day with my third child. it is normal to wait, but reading that you had a miscarriage prior, they should have had you back already. i have to wait a month to see my midwife until they find i'm a gestational diabetic, in which case i'll be seen a lot more.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Next >>