You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Rebecca Apr 19, 2012 08:49:47 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days today. i have had a pretty easy time so far! no morning sickness, no other nasties just incredibly tired but even this has eased up now! i think i felt some flutterings the other day, but not had any since so not sure! i will find out the sex in may. can't wait! boy or a girl, not bothered, as long as its healthy!

Cassy Apr 16, 2012 01:09:48 AM ET

First pregnancy and i'm 16 weeks 4 days. a week or so ago i felt fluttering but the last few days i've actually been feeling more then just fluttering. i had theeee worst morning sickness up until about 13 weeks and now just dealing with tired and weight gain. i love pregnancy and in maybe 5 years will go through it again! hoping for a girl, but either is fine :)

brandi Feb 14, 2012 03:17:13 PM ET

Im 16 weeks i found out i was pregnate on december 9! i been tryin for 2 years and it finally happened! this is my first baby so i have alot of concerns and questions... i find out what im havin on march 14!!!! soo excited but im hoping for a baby boy but if its a girl im still extremely happy

AniB Dec 16, 2011 04:17:57 PM ET

This is my 3rd baby and i found out it is a girl after 2 boys! i am still feeling a little green, which is interesting because when i was pregnant with my boys, i felt great around this time. just waiting for my energy to return to normal...still so tired and sleepy.

Monica Oct 30, 2011 12:00:46 PM ET

I am 16 weeks pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnancy. i am excited about being pregnant and can't wait to really feel kicks. i have felt some movement but not a lot at once. i am hoping that this is a girl.

Lakia Aug 16, 2011 02:52:38 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days and feel so much better than i did when i first found out i was pregnant! i only had one ultrasound & that was at 8 weeks... kind of upset i have to wait until 20 weeks to know the sex of the baby when i can find out right now!

Annmarie Jun 29, 2011 03:26:55 PM ET

I am 16 wks, this is my second, even though i had my first child 10 years ago. i've had an easy pregnancy with no morning sickness, i felt the "quickening" earlier this week. my breasts are leaking is that too early?

Rachel. May 17, 2011 01:17:23 AM ET

I am 15 weeks and 6 days. almost hitting that 4 months. i still haven't hit the actual "pregnant" feeling... i don't really have a baby bump, more of just gaining weight it feels like. i have no morning sickness at all (thank god), and also i haven't felt any kind of movement yet. i am just waiting for this morning that everyone says i will wake up with a huge belly and baby kicks... i can say i have felt the tiredness though, that is for sure!!

Angela May 3, 2011 09:33:11 PM ET

16 weeks and 3 days pregnant. felt the fluttering at around 14 weeks. this is my second child, my daughter is 3 years old. i am hoping for another girl, but everyone claims i am having a boy. the ultra sound on the 24th of may will tell all.

Louise Mar 23, 2011 06:55:13 PM ET

I am 16 weeks today and i think i felt the baby for the first time a couple of days ago - but not completely sure as haven't felt it since! felt great so far, other than extremely tired - and i fainted week 14 due to exhaustion and trying to do too much - learned quickly that i need to take it easy as this baby is the most important thing to my husband and i. its our first and we're due to find out the sex of the baby in april. so excited!

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>