Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Loren Dec 6, 2012 02:13:15 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today! so excited, started to feel the flutters they kinda went away! scared me but all is well getting a nice big belly an never been so happy to gain weight! next appointment is coming up in a week then we set date to find out what are little peanut is!:)

meagan Nov 19, 2012 08:14:33 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 2 days and i feel little flutters im excited to find out the sex and this is my third baby but i love it, i have two boys one five and one is 19 months old they are a blessing....

Loretta Nov 14, 2012 01:43:47 AM ET

This is my third. im 16 weeks and my other 2 are 11 and 13. i am so excited and happy. i am nervous about not having insurance. i need to find a dr. that takes cash on a visit by visit. we should have company insurance by the time the baby comes. but it is a big worry.

Aoyervides Nov 2, 2012 02:49:15 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and 5 days , this is my husband and i first! and we are super excited we have decided to not find out the sex of our baby, we figure this is the one surprise no one can ruin including each other.!

sheree Oct 24, 2012 03:03:17 PM ET

Im 16 weeks and 1 day i have a beautiful little girl who is 18 months so would like a little boy to complete our little family. love feeling little flutters here and there :)

krissy Oct 10, 2012 11:58:31 AM ET

Im 17 years old, i was just passing into a healthy bmi before i fell pregnant. im now 16 weeks and 5days and im as healthy as ever, i felt the baby first move at 14weeks, i was unsure about twins, hopefully just one :)! finding out the sex soon, so excited, things are pointing to a little boy!!

Bevvy Oct 3, 2012 01:58:40 PM ET

I am 16 weeks.carrying my 1st child. i feel so nervous about the sex. i truly want this to be a boy. lol!! i have no clue on what to name a girl. but most of all i want a healthy baby boy or girl.

diane Sep 25, 2012 03:16:14 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 1 day! this is my 3 pregnancy with my 1st being a boy and 2ed ending in miscarige. i get to find out what i'm having in a few weeks! my doctor has found some funnelling in my cervix so i'm on bed rest! i hope everything goes ok! the baby seams great! heartbeat is srong!

Tabbi Sep 13, 2012 08:17:56 PM ET

Hi all.....i am 16weeks baby moves alot cnt wait to find out in two my babys gender.......hoping for a princess

Brandi Sep 10, 2012 03:07:35 PM ET

Im 16weeks, this is my second child. i had a boy my first hoping for a girl, but idc as long as its healthy. i find out the 20th wat im having i cant wait, im goin to be nervous and excited. i havent felt any movement just alittle fluttereing here and there..

<< 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>