You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

greta Apr 27, 2012 03:27:02 AM ET

Hi,i am going on week 16 so exited cant wait to feel the baby kicking:)

Ruth Apr 23, 2012 11:03:57 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and this is my 4th pregnancy. i have 2 boys and miscarried in sept. not feeling any movement yet, but heard the heartbeat a couple weeks ago.

nishah Apr 20, 2012 01:34:44 AM ET

Am 16 weeks cant wait to feel the kicks.

Rebecca Apr 19, 2012 08:49:47 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days today. i have had a pretty easy time so far! no morning sickness, no other nasties just incredibly tired but even this has eased up now! i think i felt some flutterings the other day, but not had any since so not sure! i will find out the sex in may. can't wait! boy or a girl, not bothered, as long as its healthy!

Cassy Apr 16, 2012 01:09:48 AM ET

First pregnancy and i'm 16 weeks 4 days. a week or so ago i felt fluttering but the last few days i've actually been feeling more then just fluttering. i had theeee worst morning sickness up until about 13 weeks and now just dealing with tired and weight gain. i love pregnancy and in maybe 5 years will go through it again! hoping for a girl, but either is fine :)

brandi Feb 14, 2012 03:17:13 PM ET

Im 16 weeks i found out i was pregnate on december 9! i been tryin for 2 years and it finally happened! this is my first baby so i have alot of concerns and questions... i find out what im havin on march 14!!!! soo excited but im hoping for a baby boy but if its a girl im still extremely happy

AniB Dec 16, 2011 04:17:57 PM ET

This is my 3rd baby and i found out it is a girl after 2 boys! i am still feeling a little green, which is interesting because when i was pregnant with my boys, i felt great around this time. just waiting for my energy to return to normal...still so tired and sleepy.

Monica Oct 30, 2011 12:00:46 PM ET

I am 16 weeks pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnancy. i am excited about being pregnant and can't wait to really feel kicks. i have felt some movement but not a lot at once. i am hoping that this is a girl.

Lakia Aug 16, 2011 02:52:38 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days and feel so much better than i did when i first found out i was pregnant! i only had one ultrasound & that was at 8 weeks... kind of upset i have to wait until 20 weeks to know the sex of the baby when i can find out right now!

Annmarie Jun 29, 2011 03:26:55 PM ET

I am 16 wks, this is my second, even though i had my first child 10 years ago. i've had an easy pregnancy with no morning sickness, i felt the "quickening" earlier this week. my breasts are leaking is that too early?

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>