You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Rachel. May 17, 2011 01:17:23 AM ET

I am 15 weeks and 6 days. almost hitting that 4 months. i still haven't hit the actual "pregnant" feeling... i don't really have a baby bump, more of just gaining weight it feels like. i have no morning sickness at all (thank god), and also i haven't felt any kind of movement yet. i am just waiting for this morning that everyone says i will wake up with a huge belly and baby kicks... i can say i have felt the tiredness though, that is for sure!!

Angela May 3, 2011 09:33:11 PM ET

16 weeks and 3 days pregnant. felt the fluttering at around 14 weeks. this is my second child, my daughter is 3 years old. i am hoping for another girl, but everyone claims i am having a boy. the ultra sound on the 24th of may will tell all.

Louise Mar 23, 2011 06:55:13 PM ET

I am 16 weeks today and i think i felt the baby for the first time a couple of days ago - but not completely sure as haven't felt it since! felt great so far, other than extremely tired - and i fainted week 14 due to exhaustion and trying to do too much - learned quickly that i need to take it easy as this baby is the most important thing to my husband and i. its our first and we're due to find out the sex of the baby in april. so excited!

chevell,sellers Feb 24, 2011 01:29:23 PM ET

This is my third pregnancy i have two boys so i'm praying this is my girl so i can be done.

Carma Feb 21, 2011 12:25:04 AM ET

16 wks & kicking it's butt! feeling absolutely wonderful! being that it's my 3rd child i'm pretty in-tuned w/the movements the baby belly is making. begun aerobics as the yoga wasn't challenging enough. hoping all the best for the mommies out there!

asta jamat Dec 7, 2010 09:58:03 AM ET

Am 16weeks and i feel d movement of my baby atlist once a week,am so happy n this my 1st baby..

Katrina Nov 9, 2010 11:22:37 PM ET

I am 16 and 1/2 weeks with our 3rd baby, we have 2 boys and cant wait to see what this one is, hopefully we can go buy some pink with this one!! this baby is very active been feeling it move for 2+ weeks now :)

Amanda Nov 3, 2010 12:33:20 PM ET

I'm 15 weeks and 5 days....i'm.really upset bc my ob won't even try ans.see the sex until 20 weeeks....

Paywapan & Dusty Nov 1, 2010 12:03:49 AM ET

Well this is my first baby, we are both hoping for a baby girl.im 16 weeks pregnate sick everyday but enjoying it every minute cant wait to meet our baby. :)

Vicki Oct 13, 2010 06:17:37 PM ET

Third pregnancy, started to feel a little jab here and there. the morning sickness is fading and my energy level is picking up. good luck to everyone and may you have a healthy pregnancy and baby!

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>