Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Jessica Aug 23, 2012 07:19:22 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day with my first child! i'm feeling great this week after fourteen weeks of constant and unrelenting nausea i feel as though i'm finlly able to get excited about being a mummy! so far no movement, but i absolutely cannot wait!!!! also have my 20 week scan booked in to find out whether i'm having a little boy or girl. my husband and i are hoping for a girl.

gtmom Aug 19, 2012 10:01:45 PM ET

I'm pregnant with my third baby, i will not be having a sonogram.... i love the surprisen i'm due on 29th jan 2013.... can't wait

Jeanna Jul 8, 2012 12:32:06 AM ET

I am 40 yrs old and having my 6th baby & 8th pregnancy. i feel great and plan on doing some more light exercises soon. i won't be finding out who this little person is but we are all excited to meet him/or her in december, our little christmas blessing :)

Lilmonster33 Jun 26, 2012 07:38:44 AM ET

I'm 16 wks 2 days..i've felt my baby move for 3 days now! so excited!! it feels like popcorn popping but very soft:)..its cute..can't wait to find out the gender next week:)

wunmi Jun 7, 2012 11:54:08 AM ET

Am 16 weeks and i starting feeling the butterfly movement its exciting,i can't wait to feel the real kicks...

Lina May 26, 2012 06:01:58 AM ET

Iam 16 weeks 4 days this is my second baby and i'm excited i have a lil girl and am having a lil boy.... i fell great no morning sickness i don't really fell antly symptoms which is good i was real sick with my first i'm hoping for a natural birth this time and no preeclampsia i hope all goes well c:

greta Apr 27, 2012 07:27:02 AM ET

Hi,i am going on week 16 so exited cant wait to feel the baby kicking:)

Ruth Apr 24, 2012 03:03:57 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and this is my 4th pregnancy. i have 2 boys and miscarried in sept. not feeling any movement yet, but heard the heartbeat a couple weeks ago.

nishah Apr 20, 2012 05:34:44 AM ET

Am 16 weeks cant wait to feel the kicks.

Rebecca Apr 19, 2012 12:49:47 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days today. i have had a pretty easy time so far! no morning sickness, no other nasties just incredibly tired but even this has eased up now! i think i felt some flutterings the other day, but not had any since so not sure! i will find out the sex in may. can't wait! boy or a girl, not bothered, as long as its healthy!

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question