You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Karen Sep 30, 2010 08:23:44 AM ET

16 weeks with my first pregnancy, i think i felt the baby move last night, not sure. i feel huge. lol. and the sickness is starting to fade..... fingers crossed. i'm not going to find out the sex, waiting for a big surprise!

Nikkie Sep 20, 2010 09:47:52 PM ET

I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby and tommorrow i have another appt.hopefully i can find out what the sex is!!!!

Nicole Sep 16, 2010 10:36:58 PM ET

16 weeks 4 days today: found out monday we're having a girl. irelynn ailysa is her name! we have a 4 yr old son so this is great. still having morning noon and night sickness pretty much everyday. hoping this passes soon! been feeling her kicks since 14 weeks congrats on your pregnancys ladies!

Sherrah Aug 15, 2010 02:22:26 AM ET

Today i am 16 weeks and 4 days. i'm still experiencing everyday, all-day sickness. not as bad as before during my first 2 months though. i haven't felt any type of movement at all yet and i cannot wait til i do =) this is my first child and im just so happy to be able to have this wonderful experience. congrats to you all !

renee carey Aug 8, 2010 10:41:20 AM ET

16 weeks today i feel better now not as tired. i feel a tightening below my navel sometimes,i think its the baby moving.

fouzia Aug 7, 2010 06:21:00 PM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnent and i already feel the movements of my baby...its so exciting

fatima Aug 1, 2010 04:28:19 AM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnancy,this is my second child.my firt child is a girl.and i hope this time will be a boy..i dont hv any sickness experience during my first n second pregnancy..now im so excited to wait my baby move

HavingANewYearsBaby! Jul 20, 2010 10:36:26 AM ET

Cant wait until my next doctors visit. we're hoping for a little princess. cant wait for the results!

Shannon Jul 10, 2010 01:13:46 PM ET

I am 16 wks and 2 days....been having a lot of problems with this pregnancy. but i feel the baby moving when im sitting on lying down. this is my 2nd pregnancy. i have a 2 1/2 yr old son....so very excited to find out what were having!

Fran Jun 29, 2010 04:07:17 PM ET

I'm 16 wks 2 days with my first pregnancy, and i will be having twins. have not felt any movement yet, but looking very forward to it. due date is dec 13 2010. very exciting time in my life, can't wait to meet my new addition to my family.

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>