You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Annmarie Jun 25, 2010 10:58:25 PM ET

I'm 16 wks 4 days and this is my 4th baby. my family is a generation apart, 20, 18 and 15mnths. have just started feeling movement which is so great, best part of being pregnant. not finding out the sex as there has to be a reason to push ha ha. due 7th dec 2010. good luck everyone

Rissa Jun 17, 2010 08:12:48 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks 4 days along with my first baby.. felt baby kick twice so far.. due november 28 2010 only 16 days after my 21st bday... so excited and the best way to celebrate my bday for sure...

Iva Spitz Jun 7, 2010 04:07:38 PM ET

I am feeling good, starting to feel my baby moving once in a awhile. i just want the baby to be healthy, boy or girl doesn't matter.

Heather Jun 6, 2010 12:04:59 PM ET

I am sixteen weeks, one day with baby number four. i have not felt movement yet that i know of and i am getting kind of stressed out because of it

Sara Jun 1, 2010 04:00:23 PM ET

I have felt baby move since week 11! i love it. i have been busy the last few days and havent really felt much movement, but usually if i lay down on the couch after eating i will feel baby move! my hubby cant wait to see what this baby is! we have 3 boys and 1 girl, so we have a bit of each as far as clothes go!

claudia Jun 1, 2010 03:37:39 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today. my all day sickness is less, my headaches are less also. this is my 2nd child. i have a 3 yr old son. i'm excited to know what i'm having. due: november 16, 2010.

marquita May 3, 2010 03:45:58 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and i can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl?

loulou May 3, 2010 12:02:11 PM ET

Am expecting number 8 child, have 7 sons already and quite hoping for an 8th. (i know people think that sounds mad!) have just started feeling little tiny tickles (16 weeks) but not every day. starting to feel excited now!

Sarah Apr 26, 2010 04:14:29 PM ET

I am two days into my 16th week with my third child. i have a ten and eight year old girls. i haven't felt the baby move yet, but i am able to feel just where the baby is inside! this is so exciting!

Annie Apr 15, 2010 08:41:17 PM ET

I am just entering my 16th week. im still getting sick alot but i have felt the little one moving around! its very exciting, and i cant wait to find out what im having!!

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>