You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Jessica Apr 10, 2010 05:12:07 PM ET

I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. i think i've felt the baby a few times but i'm not sure. it feels like little bubbles. maybe it's gas or digestion. i can't wait to know for sure.

Fay Apr 7, 2010 10:00:10 AM ET

I am 16 weeks today, and i feel good better than before. my baby is already moving since week 12 and i feel it more this week. can't wait to find out what the gender is. i am already showing and have a feeling it is a boy. this is my second, i have a 3 year old daughter. i don't care about the gender as long as it is healthy but i would love to know. good luck to all of you...

Christina Acee Apr 1, 2010 09:29:49 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today with my first child and i have to admit i feel amazing! i actually feel better now then pre-pregnancy. no fetal movement yet and not really "looking" pregnant but i sure do feel pregnant. how very exciting!

Luz Ruiz Mar 17, 2010 05:14:15 PM ET

First baby and this is my 16th week... im so excited i was able to hear my baby heart today at school cause i'm going for medical assistant, well i think it's gonna be a baby girl cause the heart beat is pretty fast 2 more weeks cant wait to find out.

danni Mar 9, 2010 07:22:02 PM ET

Second baby and i still havnt felt baby move.was always in morning first time round. hopefully happen soon

bobie young Feb 23, 2010 08:50:02 PM ET

Im havin my eighth baby or child an i feel the baby movin once in a while specially layin down at 16 weeks still along away away hope that i can find out what this baby will be so happy an can t wait to meet my new addition

Antoynette Feb 9, 2010 06:47:03 PM ET

Haven't felt baby move yet, but im still so anxious. this is my first child and im only 16 weeks so i guess i'll give it time...

mariam Jan 16, 2010 11:58:59 PM ET

Hi pregnant with my 3rd have 2 older ones it,s very exiting for them.i,am 16 weeks stated to feel baby move at around 12 week wonderful feeling..............

Katherine Jan 11, 2010 02:37:28 AM ET

I am having a boy! i havent felt the baby move yet but i feel a tightening where my menstral cramps used to be,except this didnt hurt. anyone else feeling that?

Ann Nov 30, 2009 11:13:56 PM ET

Been feeling good... but today i had some pain in the lower abdomen.. different from cramping. and for the rest of the day it felt tender, and pressure. other then that i feel pretty good.

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>