You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Luz Ruiz Mar 17, 2010 05:14:15 PM ET

First baby and this is my 16th week... im so excited i was able to hear my baby heart today at school cause i'm going for medical assistant, well i think it's gonna be a baby girl cause the heart beat is pretty fast 2 more weeks cant wait to find out.

danni Mar 9, 2010 07:22:02 PM ET

Second baby and i still havnt felt baby move.was always in morning first time round. hopefully happen soon

bobie young Feb 23, 2010 08:50:02 PM ET

Im havin my eighth baby or child an i feel the baby movin once in a while specially layin down at 16 weeks still along away away hope that i can find out what this baby will be so happy an can t wait to meet my new addition

Antoynette Feb 9, 2010 06:47:03 PM ET

Haven't felt baby move yet, but im still so anxious. this is my first child and im only 16 weeks so i guess i'll give it time...

mariam Jan 16, 2010 11:58:59 PM ET

Hi pregnant with my 3rd have 2 older ones it,s very exiting for them.i,am 16 weeks stated to feel baby move at around 12 week wonderful feeling..............

Katherine Jan 11, 2010 02:37:28 AM ET

I am having a boy! i havent felt the baby move yet but i feel a tightening where my menstral cramps used to be,except this didnt hurt. anyone else feeling that?

Ann Nov 30, 2009 11:13:56 PM ET

Been feeling good... but today i had some pain in the lower abdomen.. different from cramping. and for the rest of the day it felt tender, and pressure. other then that i feel pretty good.

Amber Nov 18, 2009 08:42:21 AM ET

I felt cramping as well as gloria. pressure cramping is fine, but pain cramping is different! felt the baby move, always in the morning :)

Carrie Jan 12, 2009 09:06:01 PM ET

I am so excited to know that in a few weeks we will now be able to call our baby by name!! we find out on the 28th of jan if we will have a little girl or boy!!! i am beyond excited!!!

Bøggi Sep 4, 2006 09:47:23 AM ET

I started to feel my baby move when i was pregnant in 12th week. now i feel it all the time especially when i sit down or relax=)

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>