You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Antoynette Feb 9, 2010 06:47:03 PM ET

Haven't felt baby move yet, but im still so anxious. this is my first child and im only 16 weeks so i guess i'll give it time...

mariam Jan 16, 2010 11:58:59 PM ET

Hi pregnant with my 3rd have 2 older ones it,s very exiting for them.i,am 16 weeks stated to feel baby move at around 12 week wonderful feeling..............

Katherine Jan 11, 2010 02:37:28 AM ET

I am having a boy! i havent felt the baby move yet but i feel a tightening where my menstral cramps used to be,except this didnt hurt. anyone else feeling that?

Ann Nov 30, 2009 11:13:56 PM ET

Been feeling good... but today i had some pain in the lower abdomen.. different from cramping. and for the rest of the day it felt tender, and pressure. other then that i feel pretty good.

Amber Nov 18, 2009 08:42:21 AM ET

I felt cramping as well as gloria. pressure cramping is fine, but pain cramping is different! felt the baby move, always in the morning :)

Carrie Jan 12, 2009 09:06:01 PM ET

I am so excited to know that in a few weeks we will now be able to call our baby by name!! we find out on the 28th of jan if we will have a little girl or boy!!! i am beyond excited!!!

Bøggi Sep 4, 2006 09:47:23 AM ET

I started to feel my baby move when i was pregnant in 12th week. now i feel it all the time especially when i sit down or relax=)

gloria Sep 5, 2005 07:39:31 PM ET

I feel good other then alittle cramping doctor said all is fine though "phew"i have been veeery emotional but my husbands been great cant wait to feel my baby move

ann Jul 20, 2005 03:22:11 AM ET

This morning i feel that my baby is moving......im so excited and i cnt help to cry .....

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15