Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sara Jun 1, 2010 08:00:23 PM ET

I have felt baby move since week 11! i love it. i have been busy the last few days and havent really felt much movement, but usually if i lay down on the couch after eating i will feel baby move! my hubby cant wait to see what this baby is! we have 3 boys and 1 girl, so we have a bit of each as far as clothes go!

claudia Jun 1, 2010 07:37:39 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today. my all day sickness is less, my headaches are less also. this is my 2nd child. i have a 3 yr old son. i'm excited to know what i'm having. due: november 16, 2010.

marquita May 3, 2010 07:45:58 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and i can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl?

loulou May 3, 2010 04:02:11 PM ET

Am expecting number 8 child, have 7 sons already and quite hoping for an 8th. (i know people think that sounds mad!) have just started feeling little tiny tickles (16 weeks) but not every day. starting to feel excited now!

Sarah Apr 26, 2010 08:14:29 PM ET

I am two days into my 16th week with my third child. i have a ten and eight year old girls. i haven't felt the baby move yet, but i am able to feel just where the baby is inside! this is so exciting!

Annie Apr 16, 2010 12:41:17 AM ET

I am just entering my 16th week. im still getting sick alot but i have felt the little one moving around! its very exciting, and i cant wait to find out what im having!!

Jessica Apr 10, 2010 09:12:07 PM ET

I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. i think i've felt the baby a few times but i'm not sure. it feels like little bubbles. maybe it's gas or digestion. i can't wait to know for sure.

Fay Apr 7, 2010 02:00:10 PM ET

I am 16 weeks today, and i feel good better than before. my baby is already moving since week 12 and i feel it more this week. can't wait to find out what the gender is. i am already showing and have a feeling it is a boy. this is my second, i have a 3 year old daughter. i don't care about the gender as long as it is healthy but i would love to know. good luck to all of you...

Christina Acee Apr 1, 2010 01:29:49 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today with my first child and i have to admit i feel amazing! i actually feel better now then pre-pregnancy. no fetal movement yet and not really "looking" pregnant but i sure do feel pregnant. how very exciting!

Luz Ruiz Mar 17, 2010 09:14:15 PM ET

First baby and this is my 16th week... im so excited i was able to hear my baby heart today at school cause i'm going for medical assistant, well i think it's gonna be a baby girl cause the heart beat is pretty fast 2 more weeks cant wait to find out.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>