You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

loulou May 3, 2010 12:02:11 PM ET

Am expecting number 8 child, have 7 sons already and quite hoping for an 8th. (i know people think that sounds mad!) have just started feeling little tiny tickles (16 weeks) but not every day. starting to feel excited now!

Sarah Apr 26, 2010 04:14:29 PM ET

I am two days into my 16th week with my third child. i have a ten and eight year old girls. i haven't felt the baby move yet, but i am able to feel just where the baby is inside! this is so exciting!

Annie Apr 15, 2010 08:41:17 PM ET

I am just entering my 16th week. im still getting sick alot but i have felt the little one moving around! its very exciting, and i cant wait to find out what im having!!

Jessica Apr 10, 2010 05:12:07 PM ET

I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. i think i've felt the baby a few times but i'm not sure. it feels like little bubbles. maybe it's gas or digestion. i can't wait to know for sure.

Fay Apr 7, 2010 10:00:10 AM ET

I am 16 weeks today, and i feel good better than before. my baby is already moving since week 12 and i feel it more this week. can't wait to find out what the gender is. i am already showing and have a feeling it is a boy. this is my second, i have a 3 year old daughter. i don't care about the gender as long as it is healthy but i would love to know. good luck to all of you...

Christina Acee Apr 1, 2010 09:29:49 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today with my first child and i have to admit i feel amazing! i actually feel better now then pre-pregnancy. no fetal movement yet and not really "looking" pregnant but i sure do feel pregnant. how very exciting!

Luz Ruiz Mar 17, 2010 05:14:15 PM ET

First baby and this is my 16th week... im so excited i was able to hear my baby heart today at school cause i'm going for medical assistant, well i think it's gonna be a baby girl cause the heart beat is pretty fast 2 more weeks cant wait to find out.

danni Mar 9, 2010 07:22:02 PM ET

Second baby and i still havnt felt baby move.was always in morning first time round. hopefully happen soon

bobie young Feb 23, 2010 08:50:02 PM ET

Im havin my eighth baby or child an i feel the baby movin once in a while specially layin down at 16 weeks still along away away hope that i can find out what this baby will be so happy an can t wait to meet my new addition

Antoynette Feb 9, 2010 06:47:03 PM ET

Haven't felt baby move yet, but im still so anxious. this is my first child and im only 16 weeks so i guess i'll give it time...

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>