Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

danni Mar 10, 2010 12:22:02 AM ET

Second baby and i still havnt felt baby move.was always in morning first time round. hopefully happen soon

bobie young Feb 24, 2010 01:50:02 AM ET

Im havin my eighth baby or child an i feel the baby movin once in a while specially layin down at 16 weeks still along away away hope that i can find out what this baby will be so happy an can t wait to meet my new addition

Antoynette Feb 9, 2010 11:47:03 PM ET

Haven't felt baby move yet, but im still so anxious. this is my first child and im only 16 weeks so i guess i'll give it time...

mariam Jan 17, 2010 04:58:59 AM ET

Hi pregnant with my 3rd have 2 older ones it,s very exiting for them.i,am 16 weeks stated to feel baby move at around 12 week wonderful feeling..............

Katherine Jan 11, 2010 07:37:28 AM ET

I am having a boy! i havent felt the baby move yet but i feel a tightening where my menstral cramps used to be,except this didnt hurt. anyone else feeling that?

Ann Dec 1, 2009 04:13:56 AM ET

Been feeling good... but today I had some pain in the lower abdomen.. different from cramping. And for the rest of the day it felt tender, and pressure. Other then that I feel pretty good.

Amber Nov 18, 2009 01:42:21 PM ET

I felt cramping as well as Gloria. Pressure cramping is fine, but pain cramping is different! Felt the Baby move, always in the morning :)

Carrie Jan 13, 2009 02:06:01 AM ET

I am so excited to know that in a few weeks we will now be able to call our baby by name!! We find out on the 28th of Jan if we will have a little girl or boy!!! I am beyond excited!!!

Bøggi Sep 4, 2006 01:47:23 PM ET

I started to feel my baby move when i was pregnant in 12th week. Now I feel it all the time especially when I sit down or relax=)

gloria Sep 5, 2005 11:39:31 PM ET

I feel good other then alittle cramping doctor said all is fine though "phew"I have been veeery emotional but my husbands been great cant wait to feel my baby move

<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next >>