Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Abigail Dec 3, 2017 02:26:34 AM ET

I'm 16wks, 3days. can't sleep at night. during the day i have lower abdominal pain, and back aches. hope it's normal. and the baby is far too active than i expected, i'm excited though.

Stef DeKranes Nov 28, 2017 10:56:39 AM ET

This is my last baby. my 5th boy! usually i feel good but, this time i'm dizzy, headaches, pelvic pain (spd) sciatica, can't get comfy to sleep, and acne. i'm still tired, so no energy yet. but that also might be from working 3rd shift, full time. i wish i were feeling better!

Mercy Oct 18, 2017 07:32:14 AM ET

I am 16weeks and some days but early morning for ng headache is to much and lower abdominal pain then once in awhile backache.bit my biggest worry is about the epith cells +5-10 pus cells. what could this be meaning?

Salomey Oct 14, 2017 10:51:44 AM ET

i'm also 16 weeks 5 days and have been feeling a lot of pain in my lower abdomen. its giving me sleepless nights. but i can feel my baby move. thank god for this new life.

Carina Sep 14, 2017 10:39:30 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 6 days pregnant. sometimes i feel pain on my left side of my stomach but, this pregnancy is very different from my two other boys. i get a lot of headaches and feel lightheaded.

Nancy Aug 25, 2017 12:19:40 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 3days today. no movements yet. my tummy too much stretched. pains on my left side on my tummy some days at night. i am worried since we r advised to sleep on our left side. please help. my tummy is stretch, makes me think of twins.

Carla Jul 26, 2017 02:46:22 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant today. i haven't felt movement yet but, i'm pretty sure the baby is just fine. i also have pain in my lower abdomen. the doctor said it's completely normal. since i've been pregnant i haven't gained any weight but my stomach continues to grow. how is that?

Tasha Jul 6, 2017 07:43:10 AM ET

I am 16wks and a day today, i am so excited, can't wait to know the sex of my baby, i am grateful to god for this opportunity.am 21years.

Shelly Jun 6, 2017 12:19:30 PM ET

I am 16 weeks also and i haven't felt anything, but the doc said its ok as along as you hear the heart beat at the doc visit. it could take up to 20 weeks, especially if it's your first baby. but just to make sure, see your doctor.

Tiera May 22, 2017 05:48:48 PM ET

My lower back hurts on the right side. then my leg hurts as well. don't no y, but it hurts.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question