You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

cece Jan 2, 2017 07:50:47 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks 1 day.. not showing. but feel baby move every other day. no nausea, no vomiting. just a little breast tenderness.

Hannah Dec 13, 2016 01:46:24 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant, but i don't feel pregnant and have not felt any movement yet.

Acea Vires Dec 1, 2016 11:33:09 AM ET

Hello you guys !! i am 16 weeks pregnant and 6 days and this will be my first child . i've had two miscarriages before and i think i've been feeling him move !! and i'm not sure if it's a boy but, i'm most positive.

Native. Nz Nov 21, 2016 12:11:42 AM ET

Hi. i'm 16 weeks and 2 days. feel ok not sick. just tired. have had 4 miscariges in the past, so i'm feeling really blessed. as this is the furthest i've been. so good luck and bless all.

Guest Sep 30, 2016 02:18:01 AM ET

This is my 5th baby and i'm over being tired all the time.

Xchloechurchx Apr 8, 2015 06:48:55 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today, and getting a lot of pain and numbness in lower right side and all across the bottom of my belly. i also have pokey pains all over.

Charlotte Mar 28, 2015 03:36:44 AM ET

I am 16 weeks 4 days and i feel like i'm dying. i can't stop throwing up and am nauseous. this is my 3rd child and i am 38. i have absolutely no energy and get light headed so easily. i think i was too old to get pregnant. i hope things get better soon. i am completely miserable.

Jennifer Apr 4, 2015 07:59:24 PM ET

I am 39 and 16 weeks 1 day. this is my 3rd, and i thought i was going to have so many issues with this pregnancy because of my age, but i am doing so well that i'm worried that something is wrong with the baby. :(

Netasha Oct 23, 2016 09:29:01 PM ET

23, pregnant with my 2nd child and i'm 16 weeks and 2 days and i'm feeling the same way you do, charlotte. i don't think it's an age problem !

Julie Dec 9, 2016 08:35:15 AM ET

Hi, i'm in exactly the same situation you were. did things get better for you? i hope they did, when did you start to feel better? hope you're enjoying time now :)

Kim Mar 27, 2015 03:16:31 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days according to my ultrasound i had at "8 weeks." i feel the baby kick alot! even my boyfriend can feel it on the outside of my tummy! i'm sure i'm 2 weeks ahead of what they think, but i will find out in 2 weeks when i go for my gender scan! this is my second pregnancy and i'm hoping for another little girl!!

emee Feb 16, 2015 01:21:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. this is my first child. i have had two miscarriages before. i have not felt movement yet, and i'm worried about it.

Tigger17 Mar 11, 2017 04:56:30 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and i have had 1 miscarriage recently and 1 about 5 years ago. i have not felt the baby kick either, however; my dr says sshe is very active and healthy!!

Queen Tiana Apr 7, 2017 05:30:09 AM ET

No movements untill 24 weeks. but if you are doubting, run a scan.

Rachel Jan 26, 2015 01:27:59 PM ET

Does anyone else think the image of mom and fetus looks further along than 16 weeks?

Ariss Apr 1, 2015 06:52:26 PM ET

Yes, i was thinking the same thing!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>