Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Crystal Apr 24, 2017 11:23:14 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks & 2 days pregnant today. i am having a lot of pressure & tightening in my lower tummy under my belly button. i hope this is all normal.

Priya Mar 21, 2017 08:01:25 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant,, but i can't feel movement.

Maureen May 7, 2017 06:26:23 PM ET

I have the same problem gal. what happened?

Guest Sep 28, 2017 03:40:13 PM ET

Not everyone feels the baby that early, doc told me not to expect to feel anything until 20 weeks.

Sandra Mar 21, 2017 06:19:07 AM ET

I am 16 weeks today, i feel so excited about my babies movement. i'm feeling not just one. i can't wait to have them beside me thank you jesus

Jass Feb 10, 2017 04:25:12 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days, i have been experiencing a sharp pain in my lower right side/back. i am constantly sore due to the pain i am having. feels like a nerve is being pushed on, i am not sure, which is making me nervous.

Brionna Feb 9, 2017 11:37:07 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant & my hipss are hurting & spreading !!

Tara Jan 23, 2017 08:58:24 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days. i found out saturday that i was having a girl. i am so excited. this is my first. i'm 34 years old. i can't do anything but thank god daily!

Tiera May 22, 2017 05:46:43 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 5 days. i can find out what i'm having!

Des Jan 17, 2017 05:04:16 PM ET

I'm 25. this is my 2nd baby with a 10 year gap to the exact date. this pregnancy by far has been a rollercoaster, but now i'm on my second trimester, i feel great....

khosi Jan 14, 2017 04:12:21 AM ET

I am 15 weeks,2 ddays. on the 20th i'll be 16 weeks and i'll be seeing my gynae.i can't wait to know the gender of my baby.this will be the third one and i am 38.i haven't told my family members, friends and colleagues yet.

Yaz21 Jan 3, 2017 01:00:38 AM ET

Hi, i'm 16 weekss 2 days and i can't stop panicking because i haven't felt any movements. i'm very worried in case some thing is wrong.

Chloe Jan 5, 2018 05:21:16 PM ET

Don't stress, it's normal. i am 16 weeks 5 days and i haven't felt the baby move. doctors say you might not feel it until 20 weeks.

cece Jan 3, 2017 12:50:47 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks 1 day.. not showing. but feel baby move every other day. no nausea, no vomiting. just a little breast tenderness.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>