Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hannah Dec 13, 2016 06:46:24 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant, but i don't feel pregnant and have not felt any movement yet.

Acea Vires Dec 1, 2016 04:33:09 PM ET

Hello you guys !! i am 16 weeks pregnant and 6 days and this will be my first child . i've had two miscarriages before and i think i've been feeling him move !! and i'm not sure if it's a boy but, i'm most positive.

Native. Nz Nov 21, 2016 05:11:42 AM ET

Hi. i'm 16 weeks and 2 days. feel ok not sick. just tired. have had 4 miscariges in the past, so i'm feeling really blessed. as this is the furthest i've been. so good luck and bless all.

Guest Sep 30, 2016 06:18:01 AM ET

This is my 5th baby and i'm over being tired all the time.

Tena Sep 14, 2016 02:36:17 AM ET

I'm 16wks and 4days and haven't felt my baby move in a couple days. is this normal?

Patty Aug 26, 2016 04:14:25 PM ET

Please, i am in week 16 and i don't feel my baby.

Emmah Aug 17, 2016 01:41:40 AM ET

I am 16 weeks 1 day pregnant with my first. i had 3 miscarriages. this will be my first baby. i found out the gender at 15w 5d. it is a boy. we could clearly see his penis and textiles. there was no mistaking it.

Megababe Aug 13, 2016 05:48:22 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today and feel absolutely wonderful. i can feel the baby move. so can daddy.

Xchloechurchx Apr 8, 2015 10:48:55 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today, and getting a lot of pain and numbness in lower right side and all across the bottom of my belly. i also have pokey pains all over.

Charlotte Mar 28, 2015 07:36:44 AM ET

I am 16 weeks 4 days and i feel like i'm dying. i can't stop throwing up and am nauseous. this is my 3rd child and i am 38. i have absolutely no energy and get light headed so easily. i think i was too old to get pregnant. i hope things get better soon. i am completely miserable.

Jennifer Apr 4, 2015 11:59:24 PM ET

I am 39 and 16 weeks 1 day. this is my 3rd, and i thought i was going to have so many issues with this pregnancy because of my age, but i am doing so well that i'm worried that something is wrong with the baby. :(

Netasha Oct 24, 2016 01:29:01 AM ET

23, pregnant with my 2nd child and i'm 16 weeks and 2 days and i'm feeling the same way you do, charlotte. i don't think it's an age problem !

Julie Dec 9, 2016 01:35:15 PM ET

Hi, i'm in exactly the same situation you were. did things get better for you? i hope they did, when did you start to feel better? hope you're enjoying time now :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>