You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Guest Sep 30, 2016 02:18:01 AM ET

This is my 5th baby and i'm over being tired all the time.

Tena Sep 13, 2016 10:36:17 PM ET

I'm 16wks and 4days and haven't felt my baby move in a couple days. is this normal?

Patty Aug 26, 2016 12:14:25 PM ET

Please, i am in week 16 and i don't feel my baby.

Emmah Aug 16, 2016 09:41:40 PM ET

I am 16 weeks 1 day pregnant with my first. i had 3 miscarriages. this will be my first baby. i found out the gender at 15w 5d. it is a boy. we could clearly see his penis and textiles. there was no mistaking it.

Megababe Aug 13, 2016 01:48:22 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today and feel absolutely wonderful. i can feel the baby move. so can daddy.

Xchloechurchx Apr 8, 2015 06:48:55 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks today, and getting a lot of pain and numbness in lower right side and all across the bottom of my belly. i also have pokey pains all over.

Charlotte Mar 28, 2015 03:36:44 AM ET

I am 16 weeks 4 days and i feel like i'm dying. i can't stop throwing up and am nauseous. this is my 3rd child and i am 38. i have absolutely no energy and get light headed so easily. i think i was too old to get pregnant. i hope things get better soon. i am completely miserable.

Jennifer Apr 4, 2015 07:59:24 PM ET

I am 39 and 16 weeks 1 day. this is my 3rd, and i thought i was going to have so many issues with this pregnancy because of my age, but i am doing so well that i'm worried that something is wrong with the baby. :(

Netasha Oct 23, 2016 09:29:01 PM ET

23, pregnant with my 2nd child and i'm 16 weeks and 2 days and i'm feeling the same way you do, charlotte. i don't think it's an age problem !

Julie Dec 9, 2016 08:35:15 AM ET

Hi, i'm in exactly the same situation you were. did things get better for you? i hope they did, when did you start to feel better? hope you're enjoying time now :)

Kim Mar 27, 2015 03:16:31 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days according to my ultrasound i had at "8 weeks." i feel the baby kick alot! even my boyfriend can feel it on the outside of my tummy! i'm sure i'm 2 weeks ahead of what they think, but i will find out in 2 weeks when i go for my gender scan! this is my second pregnancy and i'm hoping for another little girl!!

emee Feb 16, 2015 01:21:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. this is my first child. i have had two miscarriages before. i have not felt movement yet, and i'm worried about it.

Guest Aug 19, 2016 11:46:54 PM ET

It's hard not to worry but u can't be stressed. it is very normal to not feel movement yet, trust me i have had 2 miscarriages, and 1 ectopic, i have 3 boys living and just in nov i lost my baby girl at 6 months. i am now pregnant again and found out it's a girl. i know how scary it is and how it's hard to believe everything will be fine. i have still not felt her move. i'm 16 weeks and 3 days but, on ultrasound she's very energetic and moves all over. she's very healthy. i hope this helps you to relax and not be stressed or worried. good luck and hope the best, prayers to u and just remember to stress is not good.

Tigger17 Mar 11, 2017 04:56:30 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and i have had 1 miscarriage recently and 1 about 5 years ago. i have not felt the baby kick either, however; my dr says sshe is very active and healthy!!

Queen Tiana Apr 7, 2017 05:30:09 AM ET

No movements untill 24 weeks. but if you are doubting, run a scan.

Rachel Jan 26, 2015 01:27:59 PM ET

Does anyone else think the image of mom and fetus looks further along than 16 weeks?

Ariss Apr 1, 2015 06:52:26 PM ET

Yes, i was thinking the same thing!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>