You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Melissa Apr 28, 2013 11:18:25 AM ET

I'm almost 16 weeks and we just found out its a boy! couldn't be more excited!! it's our first n i still haven't felt any movement but had a 40 min ultrasound and got to see him going crazy in there lol can't wait to feel him

Ashley Apr 21, 2013 11:46:05 PM ET

16 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. we have a 3 year old son and would be happy with whatever the gender of this one is. whole family wants a girl. good luck everyone!

Nichole Apr 19, 2013 04:51:24 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days. 1st baby. i have not felt any movement yet. maybe because i'm over weight. only gained 2 pounds so far though. well i did get the blood work to test for downs and they told me we are having a healthy baby boy. were are going to name him liam cash.

Merideth May 20, 2013 12:01:58 PM ET

I really like that name. have you had any movement yet? i am also over weight and i am 16 wks 4 days and i haven't felt anything.

Guest Apr 14, 2013 01:37:18 PM ET

Im 16 weeks with my second child & i feel very very very pregnant:(

stacy Apr 12, 2013 09:56:28 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and i had a blood test to make sure that my baby didn"t downs or any other disorder. they were able to tell me thatthe baby was healthy and its a girl!! were excited. ive got a 16 yr old boy and now a little girl. ive had two miscarriages with in 8 months. i hope this one will take.

penelope Apr 2, 2013 03:13:25 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 2 days i was feeling some movements but 2day i haven't feel one 2day is is right am worried

Ree Ree Mar 25, 2013 10:21:39 AM ET

Well its the baby moving for sure this week. i'm feeling better as far as eating foods. still can't eat some things as they make me nauseous.we are getting excited as we grow closer to getting the 20 week ultra sound. we want to know what we're having if possible. i am getting the baby bump for sure.going to start buying some other pants, my jeans are getting kinda tight.

ashley Mar 1, 2013 09:33:31 AM ET

Im 16 weeks 4.days. im definitely starting to feel pregnant lol. i love my little bump (:

rere Feb 23, 2013 02:22:49 AM ET