You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Guest Apr 14, 2013 01:37:18 PM ET

Im 16 weeks with my second child & i feel very very very pregnant:(

stacy Apr 12, 2013 09:56:28 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and i had a blood test to make sure that my baby didn"t downs or any other disorder. they were able to tell me thatthe baby was healthy and its a girl!! were excited. ive got a 16 yr old boy and now a little girl. ive had two miscarriages with in 8 months. i hope this one will take.

penelope Apr 2, 2013 03:13:25 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 2 days i was feeling some movements but 2day i haven't feel one 2day is is right am worried

Ree Ree Mar 25, 2013 10:21:39 AM ET

Well its the baby moving for sure this week. i'm feeling better as far as eating foods. still can't eat some things as they make me nauseous.we are getting excited as we grow closer to getting the 20 week ultra sound. we want to know what we're having if possible. i am getting the baby bump for sure.going to start buying some other pants, my jeans are getting kinda tight.

ashley Mar 1, 2013 09:33:31 AM ET

Im 16 weeks 4.days. im definitely starting to feel pregnant lol. i love my little bump (:

rere Feb 23, 2013 02:22:49 AM ET

Im 16 weeks pregnant and i dnt feel pregnant is tht normal

Mummy to be 88 Jun 18, 2013 03:52:46 PM ET

Me either! up until now, i've got heartburn and a cold:( i'm 16weeks exactly xx

leyla Feb 12, 2013 12:24:40 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and its very difficult :'(

Amber Feb 11, 2013 01:46:46 PM ET

Hey everyone!! i am almost 16 weeks now with my twins! i have 2 kids already but this is my soon to be husbands first kid ( well kids)! i am going tommorow to see if they can tell me the sex of our lil bundles of joy!! i wish all of you soon to be moms luck with your pregnacy and i hope and pray that your babies are born healthy! god bless!!

ANNIE Feb 7, 2013 09:27:36 PM ET

Hey all yuo mommmy's to be, i'am 16 weeks and this is my 4th child. i have two boys and my girl, we all praying for a girl for my daughter to play with.. going for my sonogram on march, im so exicted and happy too.. good luch and god bless each one of you guys annie

Guest Jan 29, 2013 02:45:25 PM ET