Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sara Jul 10, 2013 03:28:38 PM ET

Im 16 weeks and 4days due dec 18th hoping for a boy have a 5yr old lil girl who is hoping for a baby puppy man shes guna b upset wen she finds out its a lil human.. my fiance is soo excited be his first.child find out n a few weeks excited to go shopping

popcorn Jul 10, 2013 04:46:01 AM ET

I'm 16wks 4days with my 3rd child.im huge,and i mean really huge.i luk like i'm 6mnths pregnant.fam+friends keep on saying i'm carrying triplets.my tummy below my breast till my naval is hard@times.below naval is soft.do i have anything to worry about.my app only in 3wks

Adriana Jul 15, 2014 12:54:27 PM ET

I am 16 weeks my baby weighs 5 ounces, but should be 3 1/2 ounces. i am also huge, and look like i'm 6 months pregnant. this my second child. i also got this big with my boy who is 6 years old now. my boy was born 6 lbs 10 oz. don't worry how big your getting.

Kristle Jul 8, 2013 06:54:40 PM ET

16 weeks & 1 day :) this is my first pregnancy...no movement but i do feel flutters. i'm waiting to find out what i'm having! i def feel & look pregnant...no denying it lol

katie Jul 15, 2013 09:38:46 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and 1 day too.... and i think im feeling flutters but dont really know what im suppose to be feeling. have had a lot of wind so cant tell it apart. my belly is really big at night but small in the morning. is yours the same? i can wait to find out what im having. good luck with your pregnancy :-)

kayla Dec 19, 2013 04:05:07 PM ET

I'm about 15 to 16 weeks pregnant with my first child and i'm not sure if my stomach has changed any or not most of the people i see their stomachs are kinda big by this time.

julianna Jul 8, 2013 04:17:22 PM ET

Hi everyone i'm also due in december! i'm due december 25 :) this will be my second i have a 7 yr old . this pregnacy is totally different from my first. with my first girl i was 17 yrs old and super skinny weighting 95 lbs now i'm 24 and i'm weighting 125 but problem is i'm not showing at all plus i haven't gained any weight at all is this ok is anyone having this same issue ?

Patty Jul 11, 2013 01:34:48 AM ET

Julianna, i am also due december 25!!

Ronnie Jul 4, 2013 01:44:24 AM ET

Hello everyone, i am16 weeks and 4 days pregnant and also due december 15th. my main concern is that this is my 3rd pregnancy and i am not showing nor feeling any movement which is a first for me so naturally i am worried, should i be.................

popcorn Jul 4, 2013 01:34:18 AM ET

Hi,i'm 1f wks pregnant 3rd time around.have a 6yr old boy and soon to 5yr old girl.been very panicky bout this pregnancy as my sis in law lost her bby nt so long ago.have an app on 26july and hopefully all is well.been very dizzy lately and i'm huge.its like i'm carrying triplets,lol.

layc Jul 3, 2013 03:19:14 PM ET

Hey everyone. i'm 16 weeks and 3 days. i'm going for a private scan on monday. (july 8th). i already have 1 boy, he turned 5 last week. is there anybody else due december? i'm due december 15th :-) x

debbie Jul 5, 2013 12:18:20 PM ET

Hi i'm due 15th december too i have a 5 year old girl she will be nearly 6 when this one comes along although i'm a diabetic so hoping they set me off 2 week early again. x

Tawny Jul 2, 2013 07:35:13 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days been feeling some butterflies and like pooping stuff going on still can't eat certian things make me sick if i'm not careful but 2 more weeks and i get find out the gender good luck out there :))

Angela Jul 2, 2013 02:02:54 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 3 days, i've been feeling slight painful kicks and little movements. this is my ⁴th pregnancy .y appointment for my ultrasound is july 23rd. can't wait to see what sex it is :) i haven't gained any weight, i've lost 10 pounds. i can feel i'm bigger in the lower section and bottom of my belly. i'm a week farther my doctor says. due on my hubbys day. ;)

florence Jun 19, 2013 09:32:22 AM ET