You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

MissLisa Jun 7, 2013 05:30:28 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days with my first child.. i feel good except that i'm out of breath and my nose is always stuffy

katie Jul 15, 2013 05:47:12 AM ET

I;m 16 weeks and 1 day and i get out of breath really easily too. even if i talk for too long it seems like in sighing all the time. i think its a symptom though asi have read it on another site. my belly is really big at night time and then small in the morning. is yours the same?

Georgiana May 8, 2013 11:34:34 PM ET

I'm 16wks along with my 2nd child. i have a 2.5 yr old girl. i am feeling pretty good but tired & out of breath already. i have been sick alot this time around. i've also been craving salt, spicy foods & cheeseburgers, so i'm convinced it a boy not sure just yet. i started feeling movement as soon as i sit or lay dwn. very light but it feels amazing & suriel now. very excited & have been feeling more like myself lately. good luck to u all!

Nga Apr 29, 2013 07:26:53 AM ET

Hi! my name is nga i am 25 years old and i'm pregnant again number 2. my first one is a boy and his 4 turning 5 on october, and this one is i'm having it on october too. but i'm 16 weeks pregnant. i havnt found out what i'm having. doesn't matter wat i'm having..

Melissa Apr 28, 2013 11:18:25 AM ET

I'm almost 16 weeks and we just found out its a boy! couldn't be more excited!! it's our first n i still haven't felt any movement but had a 40 min ultrasound and got to see him going crazy in there lol can't wait to feel him

Ashley Apr 21, 2013 11:46:05 PM ET

16 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. we have a 3 year old son and would be happy with whatever the gender of this one is. whole family wants a girl. good luck everyone!

Nichole Apr 19, 2013 04:51:24 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days. 1st baby. i have not felt any movement yet. maybe because i'm over weight. only gained 2 pounds so far though. well i did get the blood work to test for downs and they told me we are having a healthy baby boy. were are going to name him liam cash.

Merideth May 20, 2013 12:01:58 PM ET

I really like that name. have you had any movement yet? i am also over weight and i am 16 wks 4 days and i haven't felt anything.

Guest Apr 14, 2013 01:37:18 PM ET

Im 16 weeks with my second child & i feel very very very pregnant:(

stacy Apr 12, 2013 09:56:28 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and i had a blood test to make sure that my baby didn"t downs or any other disorder. they were able to tell me thatthe baby was healthy and its a girl!! were excited. ive got a 16 yr old boy and now a little girl. ive had two miscarriages with in 8 months. i hope this one will take.

penelope Apr 2, 2013 03:13:25 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 2 days i was feeling some movements but 2day i haven't feel one 2day is is right am worried

Ree Ree Mar 25, 2013 10:21:39 AM ET

Well its the baby moving for sure this week. i'm feeling better as far as eating foods. still can't eat some things as they make me nauseous.we are getting excited as we grow closer to getting the 20 week ultra sound. we want to know what we're having if possible. i am getting the baby bump for sure.going to start buying some other pants, my jeans are getting kinda tight.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>