You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Guest Jan 29, 2013 02:45:25 PM ET

I'm 16wks....my first baby and am so excited....can't wait to know the gender

maria Jan 11, 2013 03:22:26 AM ET

Hey im 16 weeks tomorrow and im exited to be having my second child by good grace of god.

Loren Dec 6, 2012 09:13:15 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today! so excited, started to feel the flutters they kinda went away! scared me but all is well getting a nice big belly an never been so happy to gain weight! next appointment is coming up in a week then we set date to find out what are little peanut is!:)

meagan Nov 19, 2012 03:14:33 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 2 days and i feel little flutters im excited to find out the sex and this is my third baby but i love it, i have two boys one five and one is 19 months old they are a blessing....

Loretta Nov 13, 2012 08:43:47 PM ET

This is my third. im 16 weeks and my other 2 are 11 and 13. i am so excited and happy. i am nervous about not having insurance. i need to find a dr. that takes cash on a visit by visit. we should have company insurance by the time the baby comes. but it is a big worry.

Aoyervides Nov 2, 2012 10:49:15 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 5 days , this is my husband and i first! and we are super excited we have decided to not find out the sex of our baby, we figure this is the one surprise no one can ruin including each other.!

sheree Oct 24, 2012 11:03:17 AM ET

Im 16 weeks and 1 day i have a beautiful little girl who is 18 months so would like a little boy to complete our little family. love feeling little flutters here and there :)

krissy Oct 10, 2012 07:58:31 AM ET

Im 17 years old, i was just passing into a healthy bmi before i fell pregnant. im now 16 weeks and 5days and im as healthy as ever, i felt the baby first move at 14weeks, i was unsure about twins, hopefully just one :)! finding out the sex soon, so excited, things are pointing to a little boy!!

Bevvy Oct 3, 2012 09:58:40 AM ET

I am 16 weeks.carrying my 1st child. i feel so nervous about the sex. i truly want this to be a boy. lol!! i have no clue on what to name a girl. but most of all i want a healthy baby boy or girl.

diane Sep 25, 2012 11:16:14 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 1 day! this is my 3 pregnancy with my 1st being a boy and 2ed ending in miscarige. i get to find out what i'm having in a few weeks! my doctor has found some funnelling in my cervix so i'm on bed rest! i hope everything goes ok! the baby seams great! heartbeat is srong!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>