You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 16 > Comments

Bevvy Oct 3, 2012 09:58:40 AM ET

I am 16 weeks.carrying my 1st child. i feel so nervous about the sex. i truly want this to be a boy. lol!! i have no clue on what to name a girl. but most of all i want a healthy baby boy or girl.

diane Sep 25, 2012 11:16:14 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 1 day! this is my 3 pregnancy with my 1st being a boy and 2ed ending in miscarige. i get to find out what i'm having in a few weeks! my doctor has found some funnelling in my cervix so i'm on bed rest! i hope everything goes ok! the baby seams great! heartbeat is srong!

Tabbi Sep 13, 2012 04:17:56 PM ET

Hi all.....i am 16weeks baby moves alot cnt wait to find out in two my babys gender.......hoping for a princess

Brandi Sep 10, 2012 11:07:35 AM ET

Im 16weeks, this is my second child. i had a boy my first hoping for a girl, but idc as long as its healthy. i find out the 20th wat im having i cant wait, im goin to be nervous and excited. i havent felt any movement just alittle fluttereing here and there..

Jessica Aug 23, 2012 03:19:22 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day with my first child! i'm feeling great this week after fourteen weeks of constant and unrelenting nausea i feel as though i'm finlly able to get excited about being a mummy! so far no movement, but i absolutely cannot wait!!!! also have my 20 week scan booked in to find out whether i'm having a little boy or girl. my husband and i are hoping for a girl.

gtmom Aug 19, 2012 06:01:45 PM ET

I'm pregnant with my third baby, i will not be having a sonogram.... i love the surprisen i'm due on 29th jan 2013.... can't wait

Jeanna Jul 7, 2012 08:32:06 PM ET

I am 40 yrs old and having my 6th baby & 8th pregnancy. i feel great and plan on doing some more light exercises soon. i won't be finding out who this little person is but we are all excited to meet him/or her in december, our little christmas blessing :)

Lilmonster33 Jun 26, 2012 03:38:44 AM ET

I'm 16 wks 2 days..i've felt my baby move for 3 days now! so excited!! it feels like popcorn popping but very soft:)..its cute..can't wait to find out the gender next week:)

wunmi Jun 7, 2012 07:54:08 AM ET

Am 16 weeks and i starting feeling the butterfly movement its exciting,i can't wait to feel the real kicks...

Lina May 26, 2012 02:01:58 AM ET

Iam 16 weeks 4 days this is my second baby and i'm excited i have a lil girl and am having a lil boy.... i fell great no morning sickness i don't really fell antly symptoms which is good i was real sick with my first i'm hoping for a natural birth this time and no preeclampsia i hope all goes well c:

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>