View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 17 Comments & Discussion

gray Dec 19, 2014 02:18:47 AM ET

I' 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. i'm feeling what everyone else is feeling, but i haven't felt my baby move once. i heard the heart beating just 3 days ago, and all sounded well and strong, but yet no movements. up until now i feel so paranoid. is someone going through anything similar? is this normal?

Guest Dec 17, 2014 08:24:03 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 2 days. i'm very tired, have lots of headaches, and pain in back and ribs. i've been feeling my baby move for about 3 weeks (5th pregnancy).

sam valri Nov 14, 2014 02:28:07 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i haven't felt my baby move until now. i feel tired and sleepy. it's like i feel sick now. i hope my baby is okay.

Favour Nov 3, 2014 03:00:20 PM ET

Hi. i am 17 weeks 2 days pregnant with my 1st baby. i've been feeling sick since today, have a slight hot sensation in my lower abdomen, especially on the right side. i have felt some tiny thing in there since 16 weeks, but my doctor said i'll feel the baby move soon. i'll know the gender too, and that baby is ok. i hope the way i feel is normal.

Congrats Jun 12, 2014 02:26:07 PM ET

Congratulations to all of us with one symptoms or the other. wish everyone of us a safe and sound delivery.

Guest May 9, 2014 03:06:01 PM ET

Hi i'm 17 weeks and 2 days, and i've been feeling my baby kick since i was 16 weeks! monday, i get to find out if it's a boy or girl! so excited!! :)

soni May 26, 2014 06:23:02 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and still not feeling well. i'm having problem of sickness and this makes me lazy. please suggest what should i do? i feel like vomiting all the time.

17 wks 6 days Aug 8, 2014 02:53:44 PM ET

Try eating more frequent meals throughout the day but also smaller. i like to always carry a snack of some sort where ever i go.

Guest Oct 13, 2013 10:11:19 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and i'm coming from scan the doc told me that i have baby boy, but i don't feel any movement whereas the doc told me that the baby is ok,and he sure me the heart that is pumping. i cant wait to feel that kicking.

sharna Sep 15, 2013 12:28:40 PM ET

I bought a feral monitor and listen to our baby every day, the heartbeat and movement is reassuring =) i read alot of you lovely ladies are worried so i recommend this for peace of mind at least =d

Karen Aug 28, 2013 07:55:17 PM ET

I'm in australia & am 16 weeks & 5 or 6 days... i have 2 due dates a day apart... my 2 other children are 9 & nearly 7; i am 34 & had to get an amniocentesis 10 days ago; got the fish test & all was well. each pregnancy has been different. been getting migraine headaches & discomfort, breasts have doubled already & are hot & sore... i'm having a boy & can feel & see him moving as i'm rather slim & he's my 3rd. i've gone from 48.5kg to 56kg. all the best mums

Rabia Aug 14, 2013 05:43:56 AM ET