Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 17 Comments & Discussion

Sammie Feb 3, 2015 12:22:28 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my second bundle. baby moves when he/she wants to. i feel kicks and punches. it feels like a karate session at times. i can't wait to meet my little munchkin!

lisa Jan 21, 2015 02:00:43 PM ET

I am 17 weeks and 5 days. i haven't felt my baby move either. i get very paranoid, and keep thinking something is wrong. i have my appointment next week with my gynecologist. i can't wait to hear my baby's heart beat. i'm sure, since we saw the first time. we are just getting worried, and hope everything will be okay.

guest Jan 12, 2015 10:26:29 PM ET

I am 17weeks and 5days pregnant with my second baby. i don't feel my baby moving! is that normal? because i've heard i should be feeling the baby moving right now.

lisa Jan 4, 2015 11:48:03 PM ET

I am 17 weeks and 5 days and i haven't felt my baby move. i get very paranoid, and keep thinking something is wrong. i have my appointment next week with my gynecologist. i can't wait to hear my baby's heart beat. i'm sure since we saw the first time, we are just getting worried and everything will be okay.

kris Jan 1, 2015 04:15:40 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and i feel movement in my back. is this normal?

lisa Dec 31, 2014 02:17:45 PM ET

I am 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i haven't felt my baby move either. i get very paranoid and keep thinking something is wrong. i have my appointment next week with my gynecologist. i can't wait to hear my baby's heart beat. i'm sure since we saw it the first time. we are just getting worried, and everything will be okay.

gray Dec 19, 2014 02:18:47 AM ET

I' 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. i'm feeling what everyone else is feeling, but i haven't felt my baby move once. i heard the heart beating just 3 days ago, and all sounded well and strong, but yet no movements. up until now i feel so paranoid. is someone going through anything similar? is this normal?

Guest Dec 17, 2014 08:24:03 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 2 days. i'm very tired, have lots of headaches, and pain in back and ribs. i've been feeling my baby move for about 3 weeks (5th pregnancy).

sam valri Nov 14, 2014 02:28:07 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i haven't felt my baby move until now. i feel tired and sleepy. it's like i feel sick now. i hope my baby is okay.

Favour Nov 3, 2014 03:00:20 PM ET

Hi. i am 17 weeks 2 days pregnant with my 1st baby. i've been feeling sick since today, have a slight hot sensation in my lower abdomen, especially on the right side. i have felt some tiny thing in there since 16 weeks, but my doctor said i'll feel the baby move soon. i'll know the gender too, and that baby is ok. i hope the way i feel is normal.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>