You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 17 Comments & Discussion

Congrats Jun 12, 2014 02:26:07 PM ET

Congratulations to all of us with one symptoms or the other. wish everyone of us a safe and sound delivery.

Guest May 9, 2014 03:06:01 PM ET

Hi i'm 17 weeks and 2 days, and i've been feeling my baby kick since i was 16 weeks! monday, i get to find out if it's a boy or girl! so excited!! :)

soni May 26, 2014 06:23:02 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and still not feeling well. i'm having problem of sickness and this makes me lazy. please suggest what should i do? i feel like vomiting all the time.

Guest Oct 13, 2013 10:11:19 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and i'm coming from scan the doc told me that i have baby boy, but i don't feel any movement whereas the doc told me that the baby is ok,and he sure me the heart that is pumping. i cant wait to feel that kicking.

sharna Sep 15, 2013 12:28:40 PM ET

I bought a feral monitor and listen to our baby every day, the heartbeat and movement is reassuring =) i read alot of you lovely ladies are worried so i recommend this for peace of mind at least =d

Karen Aug 28, 2013 07:55:17 PM ET

I'm in australia & am 16 weeks & 5 or 6 days... i have 2 due dates a day apart... my 2 other children are 9 & nearly 7; i am 34 & had to get an amniocentesis 10 days ago; got the fish test & all was well. each pregnancy has been different. been getting migraine headaches & discomfort, breasts have doubled already & are hot & sore... i'm having a boy & can feel & see him moving as i'm rather slim & he's my 3rd. i've gone from 48.5kg to 56kg. all the best mums

Rabia Aug 14, 2013 05:43:56 AM ET

Im 16 mnths pregnant i fee5 pain

pinky Aug 9, 2013 10:42:05 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks, i feel awful, tired, bloated n hev terrible pain in mi lower abdomen n sometymz de pain becomes sharp. dr say everithin is fyn bt i'm worried

Sue sue Aug 7, 2013 04:30:05 PM ET

Im 16 weeks pregnant and i get this ball and my stomach that dont move to much just only 2 times. is my baby ok

sharon Aug 7, 2013 11:35:05 AM ET

Hi am 17 weeks and 4adys i feel moving last week but since this week i have not feel any thing i hope every thing is okey

Heather Jul 21, 2013 10:49:25 PM ET

I felt what seemed to be a wave once or twice but not after that i'm 17 weeks exactly

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next >>