You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Lita Sep 27, 2010 03:25:44 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks & feel amazing! honestly i can't really tell i'm pregnant, don't get morning sickness, craving & have only gained 5lbs. i run & eat really healthy. this is our first baby & are very excited & we both are in the air force! it's a great time!

Joanne Sep 20, 2010 11:58:40 PM ET

Hey everyone else on week 17! its been a great week for me no doubt, feeling the pokes from the baby is one of the best feelings! yaay 8 more days till i find out the gender:)

Ashley Sep 15, 2010 09:51:03 PM ET

Natalie, i know how your feel. i am also 17 weeks and still awful nauseas, but i spoke with my doctor about it and just got a rx to help with it. i suggest that you ask your dr about medicine as they say by now your "morning sickness" should be about gone. wishing everyone the best of luck.

laura Sep 13, 2010 06:00:35 PM ET

Week 17 and loving every moment so far :d

Holly Sep 13, 2010 02:29:07 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and coming up to my 17th week. instead of feeling overjoyed and relaxed i cannot help but feel stressed out and worried about how everything is going. bladder-works all through the night prevents me from a proper nights sleep, so taking naps throughout the day. having trouble dealing with emotions as of late and find that i'm fighting with my partner over non-important things, he has never seen me behave like this before which is how we found out we were expecting as i was very concerened with my frequent bursts of anger and sadness. good new is that one third of pregnant women get this and it does get better, thank goodness he understands. stil, it's an amazing feeling to feel the little ones movments, didn't know what was going on at first, you get to feel a bond for someone you have yet to meet. makes the morning sickness and moodswings all worth it.

Silvia Aug 28, 2010 04:30:08 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant today and had no morning sickness throughout my pregnancy just awful headaches and heart burns... i haven't felt the baby move yet but hoping to soon... don't know the gender yet but excited to find out in my next appointment.

Aprilla Aug 17, 2010 07:48:53 PM ET

I'm almost 18 wks,have been enjoying most of my days. alot of backaches n headaches but other than that pretty good. i think i have felt the baby do a couple flips n one really weird kick feeling,it makes me giggle like my babys wanting my attention already:)

Holly Aug 12, 2010 02:41:46 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and this is my first pregnancy. i have gained 5 lbs. since finding out that i am pregnant. i am getting a bump and have not yet felt the baby move. i do not like watching the scale go up and i'm still working out!

Priscilla Jul 28, 2010 02:40:42 PM ET

I'm 17 wks. pregnant and just having a hard time with digestion and plus i really dont feel my baby moving that often. i havent found out the sex of my baby yet but totally excited to be having my second child.

whitney Jul 27, 2010 09:58:01 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and 4 days my morning sickness ended at 11 weeks and at that time i had lost 8 lbs i now have lost a total of 15 lbs and i am eating normally and excerising normally....has this happened to anyone else

<< 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>