You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

whitney Jul 27, 2010 09:58:01 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and 4 days my morning sickness ended at 11 weeks and at that time i had lost 8 lbs i now have lost a total of 15 lbs and i am eating normally and excerising normally....has this happened to anyone else

Abigayle Dallas Jul 23, 2010 12:31:17 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks. i'm usually about 160lbs and it seems like in the first month i gained 10lbs and am now 176lbs all together. i really don't know what to make of it. either i gained 10lbs on my own before i was pregnant and now i'm right on schedule, or i've gained 16lbs due to my pregnancy and i'm in trouble. am i in trouble? is 16lbs at 17 months really that bad?

shelena mohan Jul 9, 2010 09:45:07 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and i am 17 weeks pregnant and im loving every bit of it.

ellen Jul 8, 2010 06:20:08 AM ET

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my 8th baby and my baby is so active.i feel so tired as my baby has such energy at 2-3 am and although the baby is stilonly small i feel it reali kicking it is such a lovely feeling

Luce Jul 2, 2010 08:48:15 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 1 day today. i am feeling much better than first trimester... but am soooo struggling with lower back pain already, my nose is stuffy and always out of breath. still loving it though and am looking forward to first flutters.

Brittany Jun 7, 2010 04:16:37 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 5 days today with my first. i've been feeling flutters for about 2 weeks now, but nothing compared to what i felt today! baby must have been doing acrobates! 9 more days until my first ultrasound! i hope i'm able to find out what i'm having :)

natalie May 17, 2010 04:19:56 PM ET

I am week 17, my first child and still feel like im in the first trimester. they say after 3 months the nausea goes away but i still feel like im on the boat! it makes it better tho to feel the baby moving, i know its all worth it!

Ema May 2, 2010 07:50:25 PM ET

17 week pregnanct,feeling movements feels like butterflies/tingle feeling :)

amanda May 2, 2010 06:50:45 PM ET

Im 17 weeks pregnant and i dont have the normal skinny body... my body is more curvy because i am mixed with white and puerto rican. im only 5'3 and started out at 174lbs and ive gained almost 10 pounds.. i am terribly worried that im going to gain tons of weight and be too big! i dont eat more than i used to and i watch what i eat for the most part. i dont know where this weight is coming from! can anyone relate????

cassie graham Apr 21, 2010 08:36:30 AM ET

Im 17 weeks pregnant and have been feeling my baby move , it is my second pregnancy and im loooovvvviiiinnnngggg it!!!!!!!!!!!

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>