You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Holly Aug 12, 2010 02:41:46 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and this is my first pregnancy. i have gained 5 lbs. since finding out that i am pregnant. i am getting a bump and have not yet felt the baby move. i do not like watching the scale go up and i'm still working out!

Priscilla Jul 28, 2010 02:40:42 PM ET

I'm 17 wks. pregnant and just having a hard time with digestion and plus i really dont feel my baby moving that often. i havent found out the sex of my baby yet but totally excited to be having my second child.

whitney Jul 27, 2010 09:58:01 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and 4 days my morning sickness ended at 11 weeks and at that time i had lost 8 lbs i now have lost a total of 15 lbs and i am eating normally and excerising normally....has this happened to anyone else

Abigayle Dallas Jul 23, 2010 12:31:17 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks. i'm usually about 160lbs and it seems like in the first month i gained 10lbs and am now 176lbs all together. i really don't know what to make of it. either i gained 10lbs on my own before i was pregnant and now i'm right on schedule, or i've gained 16lbs due to my pregnancy and i'm in trouble. am i in trouble? is 16lbs at 17 months really that bad?

shelena mohan Jul 9, 2010 09:45:07 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and i am 17 weeks pregnant and im loving every bit of it.

ellen Jul 8, 2010 06:20:08 AM ET

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my 8th baby and my baby is so active.i feel so tired as my baby has such energy at 2-3 am and although the baby is stilonly small i feel it reali kicking it is such a lovely feeling

Luce Jul 2, 2010 08:48:15 AM ET

I am 16 weeks and 1 day today. i am feeling much better than first trimester... but am soooo struggling with lower back pain already, my nose is stuffy and always out of breath. still loving it though and am looking forward to first flutters.

Brittany Jun 7, 2010 04:16:37 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 5 days today with my first. i've been feeling flutters for about 2 weeks now, but nothing compared to what i felt today! baby must have been doing acrobates! 9 more days until my first ultrasound! i hope i'm able to find out what i'm having :)

natalie May 17, 2010 04:19:56 PM ET

I am week 17, my first child and still feel like im in the first trimester. they say after 3 months the nausea goes away but i still feel like im on the boat! it makes it better tho to feel the baby moving, i know its all worth it!

Ema May 2, 2010 07:50:25 PM ET

17 week pregnanct,feeling movements feels like butterflies/tingle feeling :)

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>