You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Kalai Apr 21, 2010 02:41:51 AM ET

Iam 18 weeks and 1 day prego feel great but tired and eating for two .this week is my scan and iam so excited to see my baby move and hear heartbeat most precious moment in our life

Nicole Apr 12, 2010 11:31:52 PM ET

17 weeks and 1 day, feeling wonderful. felt the bub move about a week ago. haven't had any morning sickness but starting to get heart burn of late. showing a little baby bump. all the best to all.

Carmen ALisha Mar 25, 2010 03:33:02 PM ET

So, this is my first pregnancy & today is the first day of my 17th week. it's going by super fast but also kinda slow becuz i haven't felt any movement yet (jealous of those who have! grr) but my belly is finally starting, getting the baby pats everyday. no sickness thruout pregnancy, whoot. looking forward to finding out if its a boy or girl in 2 weeks! also i must sayy a ton of sleeping is amazing during pregnancy, helps me alot!

Josephine Mar 16, 2010 12:06:18 PM ET

I'm 17 wks in my second pregnancy. still sick, very tired and still dizzy. i feel the baby moving around. i wasn't this sick with my first baby... boo this pregnancy lol! finding out the sex of the baby tomorrow wahooo!!!

ANGIE Mar 12, 2010 06:55:15 PM ET

Hi im 17 weeks this will be my 2 child my first will be 5 soon so excited willfind out the sex of my baby april 12 cant wait im loving it :)i finally got over my morning sickness so hope i get blessed with a healthy baby god bless every one !!!!!!

Helena Feb 23, 2010 11:22:42 AM ET

Am really tired of my gestacional diabete am 42 years old and 4 month pregnant i eat and it suck when u do not know what to eat i want this this over with

Kristen Jan 29, 2010 08:41:27 PM ET

I am 17 weeks and feel great. my morning sickness, or all day sickness is gone and i have so much more energy. however if i eat junk i feel terrible.

Isha'Lynn Castillo Jan 19, 2010 05:13:48 PM ET

Just made 17 weeks & 1 day :d baby has been moving since a week ago! every day it seems it's getting stronger & bigger (: the poking is just more visible now, daddy is able to feel all the movements (; as for the morning-sickness, it kind of wore off; however, i've been feeling light-headed. other than that, my energy is about normal for me. still not taking prenatal vitamins, afraid to after it's been the cause of nausea in the beginning of my pregnancy. i'm just the type of person who cannot take pills! i think too much about it, & makes me want to vomit :( i guess i have sensite gag-reflexes? idk.. despite the setbacks, were both excited about our first child (: the gender will be determined on january 25th! so ecstatic about next week monday! yayyyy !

Tiffany Jan 12, 2010 11:25:57 AM ET

I am 17 weeks along. in my second pregnancy. my first child will be two years old this friday! feeling pretty good this week but also a lot more pregnant! feeling the baby move a little now :) will find out the sex of the baby feb. 5th! can't wait!

Krissy Jan 12, 2010 08:20:52 AM ET

I am 17 weeks 1 day today! i feel so great!! i actually love being pregnant!!

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>