You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Cheryl s Dec 30, 2009 03:39:38 PM ET

I'm nearly 18weeks pregnant. this is my 4th pregnancy. but the other 3ended in miscarrage. i feel little movements feels so weird. so tired all the time all i wanna do is sleep. cant wait till its all over! pregnancy sucks!

Marta Dec 27, 2009 12:50:01 PM ET

This is my second pregnancy and completely different than my first. i'm now 17 weeks along and still worried about miscarriage due to earlier complications. can't wait to feel my baby move...

Donna Dec 22, 2009 09:39:32 AM ET

I'm reassured that not everyone has felt baby movement at 17 weeks. i'm exactly where i should be weight-wise and feeling good. sometimes i feel tired and headachy. i've got a cute, round belly now. being short, i always show fast.

Jessica Dec 20, 2009 11:46:21 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and feeling great, have not gained much wieght and am not showing too much yet. still have not felt baby move but cannot wait to :)

shaz Dec 14, 2009 06:45:38 PM ET

I am 17 weeks i am still sick.. somedays i am fine. i haven't had a any movement i hope this week i will.

Marie, Donegal Dec 14, 2009 09:52:15 AM ET

16 weeks and 3 days today. feeling on top of the world ;)

jessica Dec 13, 2009 04:31:32 PM ET

Im 17 weeks and im a big girl i dont see change and i dont feel kicking i have not been to the dr since i found out i was pregnant cuz i cant afford it im scared this is my second pregnancy the first one died i dont know if this one is even alive

PATRICIA M Nov 11, 2009 09:38:35 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks. 3rd pregnancy. but this will b my 1st. miscarried other times. just had a cervical cerclage put in so i'm nervous. praying 2 god that this one make it through.

Maria Oct 22, 2009 09:58:12 AM ET

Almost 18 weeks. still getting sick. lost weight but i feel like i'm turning the corner...

jilissa Oct 20, 2009 12:12:13 PM ET

Am 16 weeks almost 17,my morning sickness is gone (thank god)feeling a whole lot better.my baby movements are really strong and happen every hr or so.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>