Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Maria Oct 22, 2009 01:58:12 PM ET

Almost 18 weeks. still getting sick. lost weight but i feel like i'm turning the corner...

jilissa Oct 20, 2009 04:12:13 PM ET

Am 16 weeks almost 17,my morning sickness is gone (thank god)feeling a whole lot better.my baby movements are really strong and happen every hr or so.

felicia m Oct 20, 2009 03:20:43 PM ET

Im almost 18wks this is my seco nd!im excited even though im tired all the time and i have my p rego belly and lots of pains.

Emma Oct 10, 2009 12:56:34 AM ET

I am 17 weeks and belly just starting to show a little. only friends would know it. i am very tired and a little headachy. morning sickness ended at 12 wks. i feel good otherwise, no movement yet. looking forward to it!

Joana Sep 28, 2009 07:30:13 PM ET

Week 17 has been good, been feeling much better a little more energy finally but can't wait fot my baby to be here...also can't wait for the baby to finally move a little!!!!

Jessyca Aug 12, 2009 11:20:26 PM ET

Feeling the baby move a bit! luckily i have'nt had any morning sickness my whole pregnancy. but really bad heartburn.

arielle Aug 7, 2009 10:38:35 PM ET

I just found out i am having a girl!!! kinda surprised because i thought it would be a boy- i am at 17 weeks and feel pretty good, haven't felt her moving yet, which i am really anxious to feel that.

Amanda Jul 29, 2009 10:42:42 AM ET

This is the best part of being pregnant. this is my third, and last, so i'm really trying to enjoy every bit of it!!!

LACEY Apr 1, 2009 02:18:08 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks almost 17 and this is my first. i am already feeling the little one karate chopping me from inside. it's incredible.. i really only feel the baby mostly at night when i'm just sittin around or lying down thinking. i'm hoping they will try to find the gender out this thursday even though i'll be 16 weeks and 6 days. my fiance is in the military and is waiting on his orders to arrive and then he has to leave. so we really want to find out now before he leaves.

Rebecca Mar 5, 2009 05:19:45 PM ET

Im almost to week 18 and i started feeling my little baby move around 4 days ago. i have to say, it is the most amazing feeling in the world! i have a very small bump that only my loved ones and i can recognize. an aquaintance would say that i am not showing at all. everything is great, except i am very tired sometimes and have a hard time sleeping. i just cant wait to find out what it is! he/she is so active! its awesome!!!

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next >>